Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Skadu'kliek (Ninja Pride Concept) - RECRUITING!! NEED RPS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 am
would you take a lil suggestion? Maybe make the bird clan the assassins clan? since a lot of birds of prey are ninja assassins striking from the sky!

I may have someone for the avian clan if they have an assassin specific area of interest XD!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm
-muses- That's not a bad idea, Syr. -goes to find hg-  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:23 pm
I WANT TO JOIN THE PRIDE!!! NINJAS!!!
User Image
Name:Tacka
Clan/Familiar:Mbweha
Desired Rank: Clan Leader if this is okay if not then Leader <3
Why Did You Want to Join? This place is awesome and he love his sister.
How Does the Clan You Pick Work for Your SoA?He caring and want to help other and helping injured members would be just wonderful for him. Also trying to help people to leave and think of way to do it would be sweet to. He love to come of with clever idea and this would let him do that.
Any Plots You Want to Try? Any you want to throw at me! <3
Anything Else? I going to try to get a Jackal as ASAP! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:07 am
hehe I have the poifect guy to be leader if the avian pride has an assassin speciality.  

Syrius Lionwing

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:33 am
@Syr: The entire pride has the ability to do any job, which includes assassination, so if you want to throw in a member who has a specialty for it into the avian clan, gallow and I encourage it. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:38 am
Z, I made him into 2nd in command of the Jackals, mostly because his character is too sweet to be Clan Leader. Gin, the Head Clan Leader, is going to be tough and could probably make him feel hurt even though she doesn't intend to; she just needs a tougher character for her clan leaders.  

Skadukliek Clan

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:43 pm
Oh okay <33  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:22 pm
exclaim Historical background added and metaplot ideas have been developed!

Also, if anyone has more side plots or ideas that can contribute to the general metaplot would be nice/fun, too! :3

Skadukliek Clan

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:37 pm
heart ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:54 am
I WANT TO JOIN THE PRIDE!!! NINJAS!!!
ITiyatahmey Tiyatahmey in his assassin garb
Name: Tiyatahmey (tiyatahmey is based on the Terry pratchett 'hog father' character Mr Teatime)
Clan/Familiar: Avian< I will get him an avian fam asap.
Desired Rank: Clan Leader
Why Did You Want to Join? Tiyatahmey is an assassin, he has always been one.
How Does the Clan You Pick Work for Your SoA? a lot of birds of prey are sky assassins deadly and you never see them coming.
Any Plots You Want to Try? He can maybe take someone under his wing so to speak to become his sucessor, his sucessor WOULD have to assassinate him, i would be a fun game of tag.uh death..uh madness...
Anything Else? Tiyatahmeys background : He was born in to a pride of assassins, the only problem was he did his job a little too well. He basically assassinated his whole pride to get to the top, unfortunately when he got there, there as no one to lead so he has been a lone rogue for a long time looking for hi place to be the true assassin. He expects to be assassinated at every turn being the leader and would accept no less than to be assassinated for his place to be taken. His last kill was his own father, the last member of his pride. He has seen the error of his ways so he wont assassinate everyone now, he needs to lead someone after all.  

Syrius Lionwing

Skadukliek Clan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:09 pm
@Syr: XD ROFL Tiyatahmey sounds really funny. XD;; But kinda cool if scary. owo;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 am
he is both XD! He is a bit mental but sensible and scary as hell if he wants to be. He is a character I very much enjoy rping ^_^  

Syrius Lionwing

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:30 pm
Sooooo anyone want to meet Gin?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:29 pm
I'm also willing to RP Saraid! So Z, we definitely need sibling RP. <3 heart  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:02 pm
heart ninja  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]