Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:40 pm
James returned from killing the zombie and looked at Tori and smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image

Sarah glared at Drake. Seeing him point the gun at her then throw back the extra ammo. She put the food down and stood up. "You're a jackass even now." She was getting annoyed with him. "Fine. But if you go and get yourself killed or captured, acting like this won't get you saved." She growled. "Maybe i should have killed you to begin with..." She muttered and sat back down.

Sydney looked at Alice and smiled. She held out her hand. "I'm Sydney, Sarah's little sister." She said.

Sarah turned her attention to george and waved. "Don't talk like that. Come eat."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image"I dont need to eat right now." Said George smiling at the offer. "personally all i want to do is kill something." Said George Cracking his neck. "or are we in a designated no killing zone?" Said George. "and when me and Zandre decided to work together thats the a fore mentioned George if your in the way i kill you agreement." Said George. "I will uphold my end of any deal." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image

Tori waved at George, not seeing James. "Long time no see George!" She smiled.

User Image

Alice nodded. "oooh! Ok! Nice ta meet cha Sydney!" Shesaid, grabbing her hand and shaking it.  

HelicaI

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:50 pm
Several people came toward them. All of them we're wearing B.T.C.S digital camo that Sick had on. Soap look at them as they walk toward Soap. Talking to them for a while then a little laugh. Soap walk toward the group and stood by them. "Come on, let's go inside... He said as he saw a someone drinking beer. "Hell we even got beer. I show everyone where they going to be staying at" Soap said with a friendly smile then walk toward the building.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image"yola Tori." Said George Waving back. George got up and walked over to were Tori was. "so whats up?" Asked George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:51 pm
"As long as these memories disappear I don't care." He put his gun to his side as he walked off.He entered one of the buildings killing anything in his way of getting to a cell he locked himself in and put the keys under the bench as he lied on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:51 pm
Danny saw the guy and started to run and them but had his crossbow in his hand " Hey wait "  

shikamaru xxx temari

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

"Apparently a lot. But I zoned out through most of it. What about you?" Tori asked, delighted to be talking to someone that she got along with.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Sarah stood and looked at Danny. "Let him go." She growled. "Plus, a crossbow isn't going to do good against him." She told him. "ONly if you shoot him in the head and i doubt he'd let that happen." She looked to Soap and nodded. Even though she was in a bad mood.

Sydney and Sarah started to walk. Sydney smiled, "Nice to meet you too." She said with smile.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image"I think I have passed out and not been myself for a while so personally I dont know jack diddly s**t right now" Said George. "oh here i got something for ya." Said George as he Handed Tori a Clip of Shredder rounds. "those are shredder rounds they cut through walls and zombies." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:00 pm
Drake got back up unlocking his cell going into the back room and locked the door he found a small armory apparently he was in a police station.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

"Sweet!" Tori smiled, taking the shredder rounds. "Thanks George."

User Image

Alice sat down for a little by herself, eating.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image"Your welcome Tori." Said George with a smile. "my gifts are awesome but rare." Said George. "So who's the small one in pink?" Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

"That's Alice. We picked her up at the hosital. She's only twelve. Brave girl, eh?" Tori smiled in Alice's direction.

User Image

Alice smiled back at Tori and waved, then started eating agian.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff