Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The Arabic Revolt! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolt or peace?
  VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!
  peace solves everything, give them some time to change.
View Results

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:03 pm
The_Pathan
I agree instanity, but I have a theory that he dosn't wish to leave as a coward, but leave as a good example. He ha a ego to rule history.

Leave as a good example of what?As a horrible dictator? I mean even as a dictator he isn't all that good...an example of a good dictator would be Hitler..although he did horrible horrible crimes the fact that he actually was able to get the people of Germany to believe that it is good to commit those crimes is amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 pm
i am a islam from malaysia we all know that israel is making havoc in gaza,iran and etc. stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed we cannot let that happen to our brothers!! stressed stressed we muslims believe in akhirat we all knew that that day is the punishment day! smile allah makes all the planets in a straight way and all christian countrys will burn because of a solar flare that is the day islam will rise!! and we will war with dajjal!all we have to do now is to pray for allah to help our breatheren smile insyallah.also maher zain and michael jackson realized!then they go for the islam side and make such islamic songs this is called for allah (al-hadi)

that all for today
assalamualaikum

the true gaian
k-rul the dragon warrior  

k-rul elemental slayer

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:39 am
Insanity, Adolph Hitler? blaugh dramallama We share common interests! lol

how is Israel making haboc in Iran, dragon? Well all the posts here are poetry to me. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:11 pm
k-rul the dragon warrior
i am a islam from malaysia we all know that israel is making havoc in gaza,iran and etc. stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed we cannot let that happen to our brothers!! stressed stressed we muslims believe in akhirat we all knew that that day is the punishment day! smile allah makes all the planets in a straight way and all christian countrys will burn because of a solar flare that is the day islam will rise!! and we will war with dajjal!all we have to do now is to pray for allah to help our breatheren smile insyallah.also maher zain and michael jackson realized!then they go for the islam side and make such islamic songs this is called for allah (al-hadi)

that all for today
assalamualaikum

the true gaian
k-rul the dragon warrior

You understand nothing. Israel IS NOT wreaking havoc on Iran. Nothing has been exchanged between them. Gaza and Israel are having a territory dispute, that is all, and when everyone around them thinks that Israel should burn, they have a natural right to defend themselves against an unjust aggressor (i.e. jihadists). On another note, Jihadists (I refer to those who use Islam as a reason to attack innocent civilians) are unjust. Anyone who DARES hurt a civilian in the name of a holy cause is a demented, horrific person. In the same note as your "punishment day", we christians believe in judgement day, when satan and the holy forces of god will war. By the way, the fact that you refer specifically to christianity makes me laugh, especially when your religion has a much bloodier background. However, it is not my seat to place judgement. Hopefully you will snap out of your crazed mindset and actually get informed about the rest of the world and not just what people tell you.  

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:45 am
k-rul the dragon warrior

that all for today
assalamualaikum

the true gaian
k-rul the dragon warrior

Before you open your yap and dazzle us with this insight into your psyche, consider the fact that you called yourself "a Islam." If you can't distinguish between the word for the religion you practice and the word for yourself as the practitioner, your brain shouldn't even be allowed to respond to the synaptic pulses that signal your hand is going to type something.

I'm not even going to go into that whole solar flare Michael Jackson thing. There's no point.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 am
LOOOOOL! xD

Lysander u know, before judgement day, Jesus will come to earth and christians will convert to Islam. smile

It's written in Al-Hadith and Al-Quran  

The_Pathan
Captain

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:41 am
The_Pathan
LOOOOOL! xD

Lysander u know, before judgement day, Jesus will come to earth and christians will convert to Islam. smile

Wouldn't Jesus coming down to earth actually confirm their faith for them, Pathan?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:39 pm
The_Pathan
LOOOOOL! xD

i considered converting to Islam, but I'm perfectly fine with my well-established religion thank-you-very much. You won't convert me. Considering that my God and Allah are one in the same, I believe I have nothing to worry about

pax vobiscum,
Lysander  

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:58 pm
True, same god, but the diffrence is that u believe in the old books, and not the new and final ones for ur times. The bible/ibless was for those at jesus' time smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:21 pm
The_Pathan
True, same god, but the diffrence is that u believe in the old books, and not the new and final ones for ur times. The bible/ibless was for those at jesus' time smile

No, you don't understand, The bible wasn't for those at Jesus' time. The bible was compiled later for the christian communities. The Torah was Jesus' time. Same God, different prophets, all who believe will be saved.

pax vobiscum,
Lysander  

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:50 pm
Er since when did the arab revolt relate to religion? Let alone Jesus coming down to earth and Judgment day..stick to the topic people...
-faceplam-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:53 pm
InsanityIsReality
Er since when did the arab revolt relate to religion? Let alone Jesus coming down to earth and Judgment day..stick to the topic people...
-faceplam-

I think it took that turn whenever somebody came in and started going on about the sun blowing up Christian countries alone and Michael Jackson performing Thriller at the Resurrection or something like that.  

Silver Nephil

Inactive92

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:25 pm
Silver Nephil
InsanityIsReality
-faceplam-

I think it took that turn whenever somebody came in and started going on about the sun blowing up Christian countries alone and Michael Jackson performing Thriller at the Resurrection or something like that.

LOL
XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:40 pm
I hope this revolt can change world.....  

CakeColour

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 pm
CakeColour
I hope this revolt can change world.....

Chances are it will, but not all change is good.  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff