Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
~Countyrside Tavern~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:54 am
"Hey...Kuroi whats wrong? I've told you, we'll protect you. What are you afraid of?" Luciriah asked, seeing the spines grow out of the child's back again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:02 pm
Seeing the little one's distress, Quinn decided not to take his opening to go and feed. Instead he stayed to find out what was causing the elven child such fear." Hey, hey.... what's wrong?" he said seeing the spikes grow."...There's nothing to be afraid of." He then looked to where Kuroi was looking at and saw the small bit of blood. His eyes widened and then he mind sent to Luciriah,'..You've got a small bit of blod on your teeth. He must of seen it and iis now so very afraid. ' He then looked down at the frightened Kuroi and said again," There's nothing to be afraid of here. We're here to keep you safe."  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:09 pm
The thorn like spines halted their growth and kuroi continued to stare at Luciriah, "Did you hurt someone?" he asked curiously already knowing the answer. He was saddened and frightened of the thought of Luciriah and Quinn doing such a thing to others. Even though it was natural to him Kuroi still remained afraid, even if who they were hurting was not him, they at some point could have been himself later in life.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:59 am
Luciriah quickly licked the blood off her tooth as soon as Quinn mentioned it. She knelt down to Kuroi's eye level so she wouldn't be so intimidating and looked straight into his eyes as she answered his question.
"Kuroi...no matter what, I have to feed. It makes no difference who I am as a person, its something I have to do to survive. I know it distresses you but it can't be helped. I don't like it myself, but unlike some vampires I don't kill when I feed, and I cause as little harm as possible. Its not something I enjoy to do, but please understand, even though its natural I would never never harm you! Please don't be afraid." She thought about something else too, "Listen...if you would prefer it we could tell you when we have to feed."
She felt like his trust in her had taken a severe blow. It was like that with everyone - as soon as it comes to the feeding you're the evil creature again. A monster.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:17 pm
Quinn could feel the tension rising in not only Kuroi but luciriah now too. He didn't know what to do or say...Because he too was guilty of being... something other than human. He didn't want to say anything for it would only make things worse if he did. Instead he mindsent to luciriah,'Listen, that was a big step....I wish there was something i could do to comfort you with....But...," he trailed off as his thoughts became more sad,"....I have nothing to help you with ...I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:19 am
Kuroi listened to Luciriah's words carefully, he was unsure of what the right thing to do was, he carefully looked into her eyes, he remembered the way she treated him when they first met,. It pained Kuroi but he knew she had no other choice, he was afraid of being fed off of, it was a deep fear that possessed him. He thought carefully and spoke something even he never thought he would ever say, "Next time you need to feed, please tell me... then use me to satisfy the thrist... you will keep me alive, I know you will, I want to see it from a victims stand point, I am very afraid of this decision I have made... and I won't take no for an answer" he said sternly at her, his soft eyes struggling to keep his hard look upon her face.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:00 pm
It's okay Quinn...thank you...' she said back to her fellow vampire.
Luciriah bit her lip and looked sadly at Kuroi "You're so young...I don't want to feed off a child. Besides...I don't know a child's limits like I do adults, something could go terribly wrong. And feeding off you is hardly keeping you safe!" Even though she recognised the hard look of determination she wasn't just going to submit to it. She was afraid of hurting him, and even though they'd known each other for such a short amount of time she felt a bond growing, between the three of them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:31 am
"Luciriah... please..." he said almost begging. "I don't want you hurting others... so the next best thing is being a little hurt myself, if I am fed off of I can't really be moving much, it may prevent me from getting into much trouble..." Much like Luciriah he was also feeling a bond between them. In the short time they have been together Kuroi was starting to see Luciriah as if she was his mother, and Quinn like his father, the two of which he really didn't know much about. His body quivered, he could clearly be seen as being afraid of being bitten by Quinn or Luciriah. He tried to look brave but it was clear he was afraid yet determined to prevent others from being hurt.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:38 am
Luciriah looked sadly at him before saying "...okay." she still didn't like the idea, but she could sort of see his logic in it. Maybe he'd reconsider or forget by the next time she had to feed. She hoped that would be the case.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:42 pm
Kuroi looked upon her, he was to afraid to smile, instead he reached over to you and wrapped his arms around your waste hugging you tightly with his head agaisnt your stomach.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:26 am
Luciriah was extremely taken aback and froze for a moment at the contact, but she quickly relaxed and hugged the child back, pulling him closer. After a moment she laughed. "We must look a real odd bunch playing happy families in this place!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:09 pm
Quinn gave a short laugh and agreed,"It's true...But are you sure about this." He was refering to the answer Luciriah gave to the suggestion. He didn't much like it himself. The suggestion itself could end up having some rather unpleasant side-effects on either person. More Kuroi than anyone else.
"..This could really be dangerous," he said taking a cautionary tone,".....It could effect him in ways that we don't fully understand just yet.... I understand your concern Kuroi...Truely i do... But...this could hurt you more severly than that of the victims we choose. You'll...." The vampire paused thinking on the fact that when a vampire drinks there is a transfere of memories..and feelings that Quinn would rather not share with one so young. It would terrify the young one.
"You'll possibly feel and see our past...More clearly than anyone else," he finally continued," And this is a more intimate exchange than i think you comprehend....I'm simply worried about this."  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:00 pm
The child responded with these wise words, "I still have much to learn about you both, even if I see the horrors of your past it will let me have a look at why and how you have shaped yourselves into what you are now, also with those memories and emotions I can better shape my own future".  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:16 am
Luciriah listened to Kuroi. She thought he was a really smart kid...but she didn't think her memories could affect him in a good way. She'd drunk from her best friend for God's sake! And because she'd been denying her vampiric thirst...her first drink, and her first murder...no. She'd try and stop him learning that at all costs. Besides, he already knew not to kill your best friend, so that was a lesson he'd already learnt.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:21 pm
Kuroi looked at Luciriah very carefully seeing her facial expressions he became a little flustered, "You said "ok" yet you still won't do it... you have already eaten but even if it is just a small aount taken from me... I want you to bite me, take me out of sight of the public then do it..." he said softly.

"Your afraid, I can see it in your eyes, you don't think I can handle it, this may be true, but I don't want to be looked down upon, you have become my only family, the only thing I have left to live for, if you don't trust me enough then I may have well been food for a Vampire to begin with, no chance of being rescued or protected!" he said bldly. He began shaking again, he feared even his own words, he began to see the two Vampires around him not as mere vampires but as a mother and father whom he had lost.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff