Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle's Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:56 pm
He gave a sad smile and stated,"..Oh i know it's there....I'm...you could say ...a different vampire....my heart still...beats...slightly....I really don't know why it does that....I don't think i'm totally normal..... i don't believe we've introduced ourselves just yet." He was trying to get on to a different subject. He hated talking about himself...for he felt that if she knew too much...it could get her hurt..or worse." My name is Quinn," he started, waiting for her to reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:59 am
"I'm Luciriah." she replied, noting how abruptly he changed the subject but not stopping him. "I'm fairly new to the castle, you're the first person I've really met."  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:31 pm
" i haven't met much people here myself," he stated giving a short laugh." In fact i came here in search of some refuge.... But i'm not sure as to who to talk to for that. This place is so large...it's hard to figure out who's in charge here or not." He shifted his wieght slightly, only to make himself feel a little more comfortable, standing.
" Ah but where are my manners," he shook his head a little before saying," It's a pleasure to meet you, Luciriah." He gave a gentlemen's bow to the occasion, for he felt it was the polite thing to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:59 am
She smiled slightly, it was strange seeing that sort of action in the 21st century. She wondered whether she was still capable of curtseing in return but decided not to as she'd look like a prat in her trousers.
"Well, refuge wise I'd say you're okay. There's plenty of space and I don't think there's many people here who'd cause trouble or hurt you. You know if you still feel insecure grab yourself a room. That way if you don't feel like wandering around this mansion anymore you have somewhere personal to go and rest." She gave him the only piece of advice she really had about this place. It was the first thing she'd learnt herself. "If not you can drop by mine anytime." it took her a few seconds to realise what she said and she blushed very slightly.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:18 am
"..i don't know about grabbing a room....i feel uncomfortable just getting one without permission," he stated simply then realising what she had offered he too went slightly red." though i am glad to heat that i am safe here......and thank you for the offer....i might feel more comfortable being with someone...i have ...well i guess just met.." He gave a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:20 am
Out of the darkness of the night an elven child wanders into the mansion slowly seeking aid he slowly pushed open the doors of the kitchen revealing himself. The small child appears to be no older then 8 years old, his ears dropped low, his eyes a glimmering green and his clothing dark and tattered, his body is currently a light green color smeared with his own blood. Scratches and scrapes all over his small body, a large sword wound going down the length of his back and tears running down from his eyes. He looks around seeing all kinds of creatures, he backs up toward the door but it is quickly closed on him. He looks around again with fear, all of a sudden thorn like spines emerged from his body almost as if reacting to his fear. He takes another look at someone approaching before he fell to his knees and struck the floor, the thorn like spines still littering his body.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:18 pm
She grinned a bit too at Quinn, but that quickly turned into a frown as she saw the blood covered child on the floor. "Look." she said quietly to him, "I hope to any God he was only attacked by thorns from the garden."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:02 pm
The small elven boy simply laid there, his body sprawled on the floor, with blood still leaking from his torn up body. The thorns currently covering his body don't appear to be from the garden but seem to be a part of himself.  

KanameKain

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:48 pm
Quinn's eyes went wide with a horrified expression." Oh no.." he stated slowly heading over to the boy and kneeled." PLease don't be scared. I'll see if there's any bandages to close those wounds of yours up okay?..I'm here to help..." He gave a reassuring smile hoping the boy wouldn't still be afraid of him and tried to search aroung the kitchen for any bandages.
He soon stopped and realized something important about his vampiric blood. He then turned to the young boy and said,".....i have special blood....It can heal most of you wounds.....Would you like me to heal them for you?" He asked in a calm hopefully soothing voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:27 am
Luciriah stood watching intently with a grim expression on her face. He was just a child, what was he doing in a place like this? "Don't be afraid." she told him, hoping he would accept Quinn's offer.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:05 am
The child slowly awakened, he got up and took a quick look around wincing from the pain of his injuries, bood still leaking from his back starting to create a pool beneathe him. He looked at the two individuals in front of him and began to feel frightened. The thorn like spines covering his body continued to grow long and hard, when they stopped growing from his body poison began to drip from the tips of the thorns. "Stay... stay away..." he said with tearful eyes still looking like he was in a great amount of pain, the small of his blood began to fill the room, it smelled sweet and powerful.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:44 am
Quinn winced at the sight of all that bood coming from one so small."...please i'm not here to hurt you i just want to help okay? Please don't be afraid," The not of concern could well be noted as he tried to get a little closer. His feet touched th pool of blood and the smell of it grew tantalizing. Quinn stayed focused and hoped the child would respond to his concerned tone,"..Please....i only want to help you." He looked to luciriah with a helpless expression and asked,"..What are we supposed to do?"  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:27 am
Luciriah pondered over the question. "Well...he clearly needs help yet he's afraid to get it." she said quietly so the child couldn't hear. "He doesn't trust us, and quite rightly so. I mean, come on, you don't trust any old person in this castle. So...I suppose we have to gain his trust."
She turned back to the child and spoke softly;
"Listen, we aren't going to hurt you. Please, tell us what happened, whats wrong? If you like we'll stand further back, but Quinn only wants to ease your pain." she explained, using a technique she learnt long ago. If you were further away, the child would feel less threatened. She tried not to smell the stench of the blood (she thought it was poisoned, it didn't appeal to her at all), it was making her feel queasy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:52 am
Kuroi didn't say anything, he was having difficulty remaining conscious, the loss of blood was maknig him very dizzy, he looked again at you both then passed out, his thorn like spines retracted back into his skin the moment he lost consciousness. Upon close inspection the wounds they were obviously done by a sword but it appeared they intentionally missed any key killing points on the child. As he laid unconscious once more you also see a tatoo on his shoulder, making him as an elf from the Chimichi Clan. You were both aware of such a clan but also knew that it was mainly passed off aslegend of a blood that you can devour to gain untold power for a period of time, more then likely the person who injured him didn't want to kill him but prevent him from moving so he could gain that power.  

KanameKain

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:52 am
Quinn's eyes grew wide as he saw the child fall over unconciouse. He quickly got over to the child's side and looked at the strange tatoo on the shoulder. Quinn looked at it in anguish and said,"..That's why...You poor thing you." He then bit open his wrist to let the blood flow over the open wounds. The wounds slowly healed a bit but not enough to close them. He cursed at his inferiority,"..I hate being so weak.... Then i'd beable to heal them fully...." He tried within all his power to ignore the blood pool on the floor as it tempted him so. He then proceeded to rip the arm off his trench coat as he couldn't waste any more time searchin for something that might not even be there. He then went about riping the arm sleave open and made stripps of loth out of it to wrap on the child's wounds." This'll have to do for now....At least until we can get him somewhere safer," He then looked to Luciriah,"..Do you think we could go to your room?...It might be safer there,... for the child."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff