Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Shadow (Dunegons and Dragons Guild)

Back to Guilds

Dungeons and Dragons Pathfinder 3.5 

Tags: DnD 3.5, Dungeons, Dragons, Pathfinder 

Reply DnD/PF Game Threads
Magnus Opus - Grand Night - OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:55 pm
I'm fine with that. sweatdrop Why didn't you just send me a pm in the first place?

What type of character were you thinking of creating?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:54 pm
sweatdrop Thats a vary good point sorry. I made a young half-dragon (Chaos) With a shapeshifter base race. He just lost his parents (And doesn't know it). He was being raised by a large group of clerics and paladins until he ran away from the temple looking for his family. He is a vary shaken up young half-dragon. I didn't account for another half-dragon in the party.  

Reoku_Ursino

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:37 pm
Nothing wrong with having another half-dragon. Hahaha... the backgrounds between our two characters are vastly different. Same with mannerisms... and age... ^^;; other then the fact that they're both half-dragons, everything is different between them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 am
More so pointing his personality as a young half dragon i am sure he is going to be super glued to your leg. Another older half-dragon around is just going to make him more excited. So I figured if nothing deep then they had just met lately and he wont leave her alone if a young shadow would annoy your character, or a cute younger brother type thing if your character is more caring and motherly basically up to you. I like to start with the party somewhat together.  

Reoku_Ursino

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:54 am
Le gasp! Sisterly and motherly instincts do bring out a different side of a woman. Though no matter how long your character has known mine, she'll treat a child like one if he insists on acting like it. So she'll be softer, nicer, a bit more patient, and slightly (dare-I-say-it) motherly. Her experience with kids is fairly raw- seeing as she hasn't had any relationships thats lasted long enough for her to have kids.

Be careful though, one of her personal rules is to never hate anyone of a race that can only live a fraction of her lifespan- as another half-dragon you're an exception. Though it would take many many Maaaaaany years to tick her off that badly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:58 am
Ok it will have only been for a fue months of travel we are both traveling from temples i believe so if we met on the way that would work before both of us enlisted to destroy undead.  

Reoku_Ursino

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:11 pm
Sure. Why is he traveling around and looking at temples anyways?

For the last couple of years Talisa has pretty much been wandering, so she wouldn't have minded accompanying anyone around and stopping at temples.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 pm
He is coming from living in a temple to Bahamut. He is not looking at temples he is trying to become a hero by destroying undead and other 'monsters'.  

Reoku_Ursino

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 pm
Alright. Anything else?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:59 pm
Just his quarks you would pick up from the time traveling with him unless you take interest into him and get him talking.  

Reoku_Ursino

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:45 am
What? He twitches when no one talks to him? o,o

Well its not like anyone really likes traveling in complete silence. She'd ask about general things like how his family was, what monster problems popped up where he lived, and other general topics. Mostly to keep eachother occupied.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am
Howdy, just wondering what feats we're going to be reserved to. Only the ones in the Pathfinder SRD or could we use D&D 3.5 ones as well? Only Forgotten Realms feats? Just a little iffy on what to choose.  

Twilighttail

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:22 pm
Hi there smile

The gm pretty much goes with 3.5, pathfinder, and even homebrew. I'm sure he accepts all standard D&D/Pathfinder feats... along with the feats that came with the expansions. For sure you should pass homebrewed feats by him first though.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 am
Alright, thanks ^^ I already sent him my Character Sheet. Wondering when he'll get back to us =P  

Twilighttail

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200

PurpleMage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:04 pm
Ooh nice. What is it?  
DnD/PF Game Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff