Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida Hive ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R a M

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 pm
the hooded figures smile broadens a bit more as he realizes how much he forgotten how good Sarah's nose was. he took of running as he cam to the edge he jumps to the next building. he hits the ground in a roll and keeps running till he gets to another vatage point. "maybe if i keep moving it will confuse her senses" he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 pm
Jericho started to run and found Sarah and wesker " Sarah !" he yelled and dropped the grenade luncher and pulled out a pistol and fired a bullet a wesker  

shikamaru xxx temari

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:47 pm
Talia deflected the bullet shot at Wesker with her fan. "Now I don't need to ask." She raced toward Jericho and threw several knives at the man. "Get lost!" She told him as she swung her fans in an attempt to decapitate him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:51 pm
Jericho doged the knives " Not with out Sarah " He yelled and fired multiple bullets at her and ran towards a building to get away from Talia  

shikamaru xxx temari

R a M

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:52 pm
a spiked tendril aims for talia's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image

Sarah groaned with annoyance. "I'm not going." She said. She didn't know why she said that...maybe Wesker's words had really gotten to her. But for now, if she did leave, no doubt, Wesker would kill her as soon as he got the chance. He spared her life for the second time, and she was not going to try his generosity.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 pm
Jericho ran straight over to sarah and when he got to her he said " Oh yes you are sarah your coming with me whether you want to or not " he said looking at wesker  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:07 pm
Talia was grazed by one of the bullets but managed to move out of the way of tendril that raced toward her. "Oh what's wrong? Don't want to dance with me?" she teased as another kunai raced toward him, her right along side it. "Stay away from her."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image

Sarah growled. "In your dreams." She said, taking her gun out and aiming it at him. "I suggest you back up." She wasn't afraid to shoot him. "Jericho, i am not going with you. So leave before i shoot you." If she had to fight him she would.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:11 pm
Jericho looked at her really fast " Make me " he said puching her in the face and grabbed sarah and threw her out of the way  

shikamaru xxx temari

R a M

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:11 pm
the hooded figure had jumped he lands with a loud crash infront Talia. he slowly stands from his crouched position and looks her in the eye. "if you want some one to play with Im sure Nathan bell will surely ablidge you sweety" he said with a cold and callus smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

Sarah growled. she didn't go far but a foot or two. She got next to Jericho quickly and aimed. She shot at Jericho. "First off, it's rude to his a woman. Second, I am still not going. Now whether you leave or i have to kick your a** out of here, is your choice." She said with a smirk and fired at him. She heard Nathan. Figures.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:17 pm
Jericho doged the bullet the put his gun at her throat " You are coming back with us one way or another i m not staying with my old pal wesker " he said looking at her  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:19 pm
Talia smirked as she was sucker-punched. "Looks like I don't need to." She turned to Nathan. "Very well, I'll play with you." Her eyes flashed a sunburst red as she watched him. "You may make the first move dear."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

Sarah growled as Jericho put the gun to her throat. "What? You gunna' shoot me?" She asked and grabbed the gun with her free hand. "You don't have to stay. Actually, i'd rather you not be here." She said. "Funny though, you're going to kidnap me? Wow, how ironic." She scoffed and held the gun tight in her hands, shooting him in the stomach a few times and pulling his gun down from her neck.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff