Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John stretched his arms over his head, causing his back to pop. He dropped his arms again and watched Claire carefully. "How are you feeling?" he asked. He noticed Chris and Sydney up ahead, as well as Nathan, but didn't say anything. With his heightened senses, he could hear everything they were saying, but there was nothing for him to say. He'd met Sarah once, back at the London Hive. A slight breeze blew by and he picked up a new scent. It was another person, but no one he knew. "We have company," he muttered, just loud enough for Claire to hear.

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

{{Sorry, I changed his picture again. At least it wasn't much of a change.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 pm
Aeron knew that he would probably get found out sooner or later, you didn't survive long in this new world if you were that easy yo get the jump on. He would take his pistol off safety and reveal himself by standing straight up with words. "Yo! I'm not here to murder you guys and still your resources. I come in peace, but I also came prepared. I've not been infected and if you are the trusting kind, I'll prove it!" The man shouted out at the group, now walking towards them. He still watched his a** to make sure he wasn't being surrounded, his gun was still in a low ready position and would only take a mere instant to be raised in the high ready for trouble.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:36 pm
User ImageC H R I S__R E D F I E L D

Chris stood and watched the man walk towards them. Sydney had let go of him now and stood up to see the man aswell. Before Chris could answer Sydney yelled out of rage, frustration and sadness; "What's so wrong about being infected!?" Chris cringed at her loud voice and put his hand over her mouth. "Quiet down will you? I don't want to deal with more zombies today alright?" Sydney folded her arms and Chris moved his hand.

"I don't think you'll need to." He said to Aeron. with half the group being infected, they could tell who was and who wasn't.

Claire walked with John, she smiled. "I'm fine. My past wounds have healed up well." She said. Then nodded at what he said. She turned her head to watch as the man made his presence obviously known and as Chris handled it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:51 pm
After hearing the wail of from the one named Sydney, Aeron raised a brow in suspiction as he walked into clear view.After examining the group with his eyes, he decided to put his gun a away and began to speak. "So, are you guys like on the verge of infection?" He didn't single this question out to anyone in particular, but he did notice the bunch and they seemed off to him. Aeron couldn't be sure, but he had a gut feeling the group has been through some turmoil and in Aeron's experiece of the outbreak moving from wal mart to highschool and what have you, he'd never sense such a dark aura in a group of survivors.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Chris looked at Aeron as he got closer to them. Hearing the question. He paused, looking at the others in the group. "No." He said. "Not...exactly..." He scratched the back of his head. "Well, wait...i mean..." It was hard to put. "I am not, Claire is not, Alice is not." He said then gestured to Sydney. "If someone were infected, but wasn't a zombie, and wasn't some blood thirsty monster, is what i mean." He said. Then he sighed.

Sydney stepped in. "Hello, my name's Sydney. What Chris is trying to say, is that some of us are infected. But we aren't zombies." She said with a smile. "Infact, we are in better shape than humans!" Chris ran a hand through his hair. Sydney could really just blurt anything out couldn't she?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:21 pm
Aeron made a mental note of this, he wasn't very trusting or sure of Sydney's words, but he decided that it was best to just go with the flow. "Uh.. do you guys need any first aid attention or food?" He asked, digging into his left cargo pocket he pulled out a small box of medicinal drugs he had swiped from a local Wal-mart and then dug into his other cargo pocket to retrive a mre or meal ready to eat.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Chris shook his head. "We're alright. Like Sydney said, most of them can heal better than us humans." He said and stretched his arms. Hearing the sounds of the infected in far distance Sydney spoke up. "We should get moving. More infected are coming. We need to find some shelter." She said. Chris nodded. "Nathan, come on. I know you're a bit frustrated about Sarah....but we have to go." He said. "You'll get her back. And we need to get her back so Zandre doesn't sucker-punch me every time her name comes up." He was annoyed at Zandre a little bit. But he understood.

Chris looked at Aeron, "I'll explain what she was talking about later, alright?" He said. The man looked a bit untrusting of them because of what they'd said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:12 am
"Ah... Ok I'll see where this goes." Aeron chose to join the party, but as he finished talking and started walking, he would purposely stick close to the humans portion of the group, partially for a sense of belonging and partially for a sense of safety. As they looked for a new place to romp, Aeron would take a pill that would make him slighty high like mariuana, but it didn't destoy his braincells, it was made to help reduce pain and heal sore tissues in humans. "Nice, well now if those guys come after us I can die with no pain." This wasn't his first time using the drugs to his own personal advantage, he learned quickly to use both upper and downer drugs from his earlier Marine days some for fun and others for buisness.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Chris nodded and started walking. Sydney was with him too, but she trailed off towards the back. Claire was with John still. And Nathan was just walking. Chris heard somthing and quickly aimed his gun at an empty doorway of a shop. The wind blew. Nothing. He turned around after a moment, hearing more noises and a moan. He swore quietly. "Let's move!" He yelled to the group. The infected had found them.

Sydney heard Chris yell and quickly looked around, she could smell the zombies coming. She took off ahead down the street, scouting it out for the others. She saw nothing, but she smelt somthing. Sydney turned around as a zombie lunged at her. She held her arms out and stopped it from biting her. It tried to snap at her and pull closer to her with its teeth. Her eyes dialated and the zombie's head exploded. She yelled and dropped the body, whiping the blood from her face. "Eeww!" She took a step back and shook her head. Feeling quite disoriented from that.

Chris saw what happened and started to run gun-in-hand. He got to her and saw the zombie with the head that had exploded. He nearly gagged. "You alright?" He asked her. And Sydney nodded. "I've never done that before." She said. Chris heard a moan and quickly turned, firing off a bullet into a zombie's head. "Come on!" He yelled to the rest of the group.

And Claire grabbed John's hand and started to run with them, closer to Chris and Sydney.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:50 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John started to run with Claire for a bit, then stopped and pulled his hand from hers. "I'll hold them off. Run!" he yelled, changing his forms and turning to face the zombies, teeth bared. A low snarl ripped from his throat, a warning to the zombies. The nearest ones turned to him and started to run at him. He growled and swiped out with one paw, knocking a few of them back.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Chris shot down one as it got closer. He glanced back and saw John run off to fight while Claire got closer to him. "Keep moving!" She yelled. Taking out a pistol and shooting one that got to close.Sydney took out a gun and started to shoot ones that got too close. She looked down the street and saw a large hotel. It had a large parking structure that was gated off and a pathway to the hotel itself. It looked strong and safe. "Over there! To the hotel parking!" Sydney yelled while they all shot.

Chris reloaded his Baretta and started to go towards the hotel. Claire followed while Sydney stayed back farther.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:27 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John felt the zombies attack his flank and growled. He twisted to attack the zombies. He continued to swipe at the zombies as they came at him. Some started slipping by and he turned and ran toward the humans. Halfway there, he stopped and turned again, putting himself between the zombies and the humans. He growled and started attacking the zombies as they came closer to him.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Chris got closer to the hotel and slid over the hood of a car that was in the way and shot down another zombie. Sydney shot down as many as she could in the back, and Claire was still by Chris. Chris stopped to shoot at some and Claire sped up ahead, going to the parking garage's large gate. She messed with the control panel enough so it would open. She held the top so she could close it when needed and yelled. "Inside! Let's go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:23 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Before too long, the zombies started to overpower him with their numbers. After a few minutes of fighting, he was swallowed up in the group of zombies. He tried to push them off him, but was finding it hard. He growled and closed his eyes. He focused on the electricity that pulsed through him due to the virus. He could control the discharges so that he didn't hurt the wrong people. He focused and, a moment later, electricity shot out of him and into the zombies around him. Most of them were sent flying back from the high voltage. He turned, now free from the zombies, and ran for the gate that Claire had opened.

{{If you think I'm just making this power up to make him stronger, I'm not. It's the very first sentance of the properties section.}}  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Chris got closer to the hotel and slid over the hood of a car that ran by Claire inside the parking structure and waited for Sydney, John and the others to get there before helping Claire pull the gate shut as the zombies tried to come their way. He hunched over to catch his breathe then reloaded his Baretta once more. Looking around to make sure everyone's okay.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff