Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
I Keep having the same dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:42 pm
Alright, you all win. My relationship is "unhealthy" and I am wrong to give ANYONE advice to be honest and open with their loved one.

Please, Dianda Panda, keep everything to yourself. Don't talk to your boyfriend about your dreams, or your belief that he is keeping things from you. Keep it bottled up. Keep your demons in your closet. By all means.

Have a happy life.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:34 am
This topic started with something so small, and ended up with this. . _ .  

pompoennetje

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 pm
Dianda Panda
I apologize, Dianda, I just don't appreciate being spoken down to.

It's one thing to go by example, but when people start to generalize and insist they know what's best over all, it becomes irritating, aggravating, and insulting.

Now, before this argument arose, I did say that it might be best to talk to your boyfriend about the things that are bothering you. If there's a problem, fix it.

However, I'm not one for sharing everything and anything, especially if it's unnecessary for the development of the relationship. Some things just don't need shared. I don't understand why anyone would find a problem with that.

Have you had a chance to talk to your S/O?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:01 pm
oOGarrettOo
Dianda Panda
I apologize, Dianda, I just don't appreciate being spoken down to.

It's one thing to go by example, but when people start to generalize and insist they know what's best over all, it becomes irritating, aggravating, and insulting.

Now, before this argument arose, I did say that it might be best to talk to your boyfriend about the things that are bothering you. If there's a problem, fix it.

However, I'm not one for sharing everything and anything, especially if it's unnecessary for the development of the relationship. Some things just don't need shared. I don't understand why anyone would find a problem with that.

Have you had a chance to talk to your S/O?

I know what you mean. I didn't meant to go that way with this topic.
Or to cause any drama.
No need to apologize.

Not really. I am on internship now for a week. So I won't be able to be home for a while. So I told him I want to get home this weekend to spend some time with him. And talk about it. I don't need to tell him about my ex boyfriend or anything, I don't see the point in that. But maybe it's good to talk about those dreams with him. See what his kind of view about it is. Maybe that'll clear some things out. I just need to find the right words. I don't do great with this kind of things. I don't tell things easily. I'm not open book. I bottle things up until I explode and cry. But he already knows after all those years when something is bothering me.

My boyfriend is not just my boyfriend. He is my person to talk to when I have a problem, when I want to whine about to something or when something is bothering me. Ofcourse it's also the other way around.

But I want to thank everyone for their useful advice. It did help me, and it helped me to open my eyes.  

pompoennetje

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:26 pm
Dianda Panda

But I want to thank everyone for their useful advice. It did help me, and it helped me to open my eyes.
Well I hope everything works out well for you. From the sounds of it, I'm sure everything will be just fine smile

Good luck. Don't let those dreams get you down.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 pm
oOGarrettOo
Dianda Panda

Well I hope everything works out well for you. From the sounds of it, I'm sure everything will be just fine smile

Good luck. Don't let those dreams get you down.
Thank you! And I hope so. 3nodding  

pompoennetje

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:31 pm
XxLuinxX
Alright, you all win. My relationship is "unhealthy" and I am wrong to give ANYONE advice to be honest and open with their loved one.

Please, Dianda Panda, keep everything to yourself. Don't talk to your boyfriend about your dreams, or your belief that he is keeping things from you. Keep it bottled up. Keep your demons in your closet. By all means.

Have a happy life.

Hostility breeds hostility.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games