anyone else have Genki? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MatchaCosmos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 pm
Hermonie Urameshi
@linnersmii: I could try that, but our printer doesn't like to co-operate often. xp It'll bring two sheets up, sometimes off set and then print on both of them. It's really annoying. I don't care what paper I learn from. The financial was just the only one they had at Border's.

@Obliviously Obvious: I can't learn in roumaji, that's why I don't like it. I gave it to my dad who needed roumaji. Things just don't stick or click in my head when they're in roumaji unless it's words I learned before I started using kana all the time.

I hardly use msn or skype, but in case I ever go back to them:
msn: urameshiherumouni@hotmail.co.jp
yahoo: hermonieurameshi (I think. I hardly use it either.)
facebook: Jerica Michael Danielle Thompson or سايرة مخترى

Kanji look and learn has the kanas :3 (I found a download for it tonight - though I still can't find the work book)

if you're interested in checking this out, shoot me a pm and I'll send you the link. I don't want to post it as it's technically against the ToS  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:48 pm
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious
I LOVE the essential Kanji book. I actually bought that book I love it so much lol

I have all the torrents already complete so if anyone wants to grab me on a messenger, I can send them individually or compress them into a zip file so you don't have to deal with the torrenting.

BTW I've been searching like crazy for Kanji Look and Learn (the text book and the work book) it's supposed to be a companion book for the genki series but I can't find it for a torrent anywhere. Has anyone else found it?

if anyone wants to message me, my contact info is here::
aim: cryd confidently
yim: cryd.confidently@ymail.com <- make sure you put ymail and not yahoo
msn: always.cryd.confidently@hotmail.com

torrents for which book btw?

everything for the genki stuff I have. I'm trying to find "kanji look and learn"

oh then im interested in it, ill just have to wait until my internet decides its going to slow and speed up a bit  

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MatchaCosmos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 pm
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious
I LOVE the essential Kanji book. I actually bought that book I love it so much lol

I have all the torrents already complete so if anyone wants to grab me on a messenger, I can send them individually or compress them into a zip file so you don't have to deal with the torrenting.

BTW I've been searching like crazy for Kanji Look and Learn (the text book and the work book) it's supposed to be a companion book for the genki series but I can't find it for a torrent anywhere. Has anyone else found it?

everything for the genki stuff I have. I'm trying to find "kanji look and learn"

oh then im interested in it, ill just have to wait until my internet decides its going to slow and speed up a bit

I can put them up individually on my mediafire if you want me to :3
I found the text book for kanji look and learn too. I just gotta find the workbook now >.O  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:55 pm
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious

I found the text book for kanji look and learn too. I just gotta find the workbook now >.O

how big are they? coz depending on the size, i might have to wait a few days to download  

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MatchaCosmos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:04 pm
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious

how big are they? coz depending on the size, i might have to wait a few days to download

both books, both work books, and all the cds it's about 2 gigs, maybe a little less. I know they fit on my 2 gig flash drive. I don't think the answer key is very big at all  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious

both books, both work books, and all the cds it's about 2 gigs, maybe a little less. I know they fit on my 2 gig flash drive. I don't think the answer key is very big at all

oh ok, how big is it separately? but so far it doesnt seem that bad  

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MatchaCosmos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 pm
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious

I'm not exactly sure. my external is with my boyfriend, but I'll be getting it back tomorrow and then I can upload it and let you do as you wish with it :3 kay?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:35 pm
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious
fizz19
Obliviously Obvious

I'm not exactly sure. my external is with my boyfriend, but I'll be getting it back tomorrow and then I can upload it and let you do as you wish with it :3 kay?

oh alright, thats awesome thanks biggrin  

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

User_20392979

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:04 pm
No.When I took Japanese, we used the first volume of Yookoso! Which is pretty much for the first two years, I never got pasted that as I taking other classes and got too overwhelming and expensive.

I heard about Genki though, I might check them out later. When studying on my own, I use many different books and CDs to help me learn. I like Living Language when it comes to speaking, but when it comes to reading and writing, Japanese In Mangaland is pretty good. I also have separate books for Kanji and Hiragana.

I also have the Essential Kanji book, it has been pretty helpful.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 pm
Obliviously Obvious
Hermonie Urameshi
@linnersmii: I could try that, but our printer doesn't like to co-operate often. xp It'll bring two sheets up, sometimes off set and then print on both of them. It's really annoying. I don't care what paper I learn from. The financial was just the only one they had at Border's.

@Obliviously Obvious: I can't learn in roumaji, that's why I don't like it. I gave it to my dad who needed roumaji. Things just don't stick or click in my head when they're in roumaji unless it's words I learned before I started using kana all the time.

I hardly use msn or skype, but in case I ever go back to them:
msn: urameshiherumouni@hotmail.co.jp
yahoo: hermonieurameshi (I think. I hardly use it either.)
facebook: Jerica Michael Danielle Thompson or سايرة مخترى

Kanji look and learn has the kanas :3 (I found a download for it tonight - though I still can't find the work book)

if you're interested in checking this out, shoot me a pm and I'll send you the link. I don't want to post it as it's technically against the ToS

Sounds like Remembering the Kanji. I'll just try to get the second book.

Hermonie Urameshi

Conservative Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Guildmember 100

Nosada_Kage

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:41 pm
so, anyone want to practice with me? i need to practice using particles, sometimes i'm not totally sure about them. i also need to familiarize myself with some basic vocabulary.
i'm on Lesson 4 of Genki currently, if anyone would like to do some of the practice exercises from that lesson with me that would be great.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 pm
Nosada_Kage
so, anyone want to practice with me? i need to practice using particles, sometimes i'm not totally sure about them. i also need to familiarize myself with some basic vocabulary.
i'm on Lesson 4 of Genki currently, if anyone would like to do some of the practice exercises from that lesson with me that would be great.

i need to learn some vocab badly, i started focusing on the kanas and now i can read them both but my vocab sucks  

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Nosada_Kage

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:53 pm
fizz19
Nosada_Kage

i need to learn some vocab badly, i started focusing on the kanas and now i can read them both but my vocab sucks
well learning the kana is a good start. you really need to know that before you continue. i should be on again tomorrow night so PM me if you wanna practice or anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:02 pm
Nosada_Kage
fizz19
Nosada_Kage

well learning the kana is a good start. you really need to know that before you continue. i should be on again tomorrow night so PM me if you wanna practice or anything.

alright haha, and btw i live in australia so idk ur timezone, tell me where you live and ill try hunt ur timezone down on my ipod coz i think i got an app for it  

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Japanese language

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items