Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, Third Year

User Image Sometime later....

Jess finally got up the courage to go attempt to see Myrtle again with a few paperback mystery books in her bookpack. Keenly remembering the ambush she had suffered last time, the sickly pale Slytherin politely knocked on the door to Myrtle's bathroom, "Ummmmm... Excuse me, Myrtle? Are you busy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:08 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℋufflepuff ℭaptain and ℬeater
ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and .....?
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather ran through the hallways and corridors, breathing heavily now as she had just sprinted from the Pitch to here. Here... Where was here again? Pushing through the doors, she found herself in the second floor girl's lavatory, said to be haunted by Moaning Myrtle. Looking around, however, she saw no one. Maybe Myrtle was out today? No matter. She was alone, just as she wanted. Suddenly, a low chuckling laugh echoed in her ears. 'Good, very good. You're starting to realize that alone is how you were always meant to be. A poor little girl, lost and alone. It was practically written in the stars.' Heather groaned, covering her ears with her hands and pulling at her long hair. 'Stop... Stop it... I-I'm just confused and-' 'Confused and hurt by the mean 'ole voice in your head? Or is it that feeling in your chest? Hope, possibly? Maybe even love? Ha! There is no hope for you. You are a lost cause. No one will ever love you. You will stay sad and alone for the rest of your days.' 'You... You're wrong...' 'Oh, am I? I suppose you're right. You won't really be alone. I'll be here for you, Heather. I'll always be here for you.' Heather shook her head, rattling her brain and intensifying her already pounding headache. 'No... I don't want-' 'Shh-shh-shh. None of that. I am never leaving you. I will always be here. You will never be rid of me, little girl.' The Hufflepuff groaned again in pain. Her ribs were still broken from her match, and now this? She just couldn't take it. Hurrying to the sink, she splashed cold water onto her face. Gripping the sides of the sink, her teal eyes found their pair in the mirror in front of her. They were round and wide, speckled with fear and pain and sadness. She studied her face, every feature that was simply her, searching for something, anything, of worth. 'You will not find what you seek, foolish girl. You are worthless to everyone that lays eyes on you. And that boy? Think nothing of him. You are not nearly pretty enough or skinny enough or talented enough to ever have a chance. Stop denying it, Heather. You are nothing-' "No! You are the one that is wrong! I am not nothing! You are wrong!" Heather screamed her words at the top of her lungs, closing her fists and shooting them forward. One after the other, they collided with the mirror, throwing punch after punch after punch until the old filthy mirror finally cracked, shattering in several places. Shards hit the floor, and drops of scarlet blood dripped from the girl's hands, which were now severely cut pretty much everywhere. Breathing hard again, Heather stared wide eyed at what was left of the mirror. Through fragments of glass, she could see her reflection. "I... I... I'll show it. I'll be worth something. I know I will. Some day..." Reaching down, her fingers, slippery with blood, picked up one of the larger shards of glass and brought it to her head. The other hand grabbed a piece of blonde hair, lifting it up and gazing down it's length. Then, she sliced through it and dropped it to the floor, a single blonde curl in a tiny puddle of blood drops. Another chuck of hair, this time larger than the first, was cut and fell to the floor. This went on and on until the Hufflepuff was surrounded by what was her long, curly blonde hair. In the fragmented mirror, she stared at the reflection. Who was this girl looking back at her? Moments later, she realized it to be herself. Dropping the shard, it fell with a clatter to the floor, and the hand that once held it reached around to feel the freshly cut hair. It was short, very short, and choppy in places where she had not cut evenly. On one side of her head, there was a single bit of blonde that was relatively longer than the rest of her hair. It was all gone, and somehow, she felt free. "I'm... free." A low, nearly inaudible laugh was heard in the back of her mind. 'Not quite, but nice haircut, little girl.' Heather cried out in pain as The Voice returned. She had had enough, but couldn't get rid of it. It was like a disease that could never be cured. Heather collapsed where she stood, falling to the ground and curling up on her side, pressing her face to the cold floor of the lavatory. Pieces of glass, blood, and hair encircled her. A low whimper could be heard, and for the first time in a long, long while, she started to cry.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

Chase felt slightly bad for using his tactics in finding Athena to find Heather. The Ravenclaw spent a couple minutes putting his broom back, then started from the Great Hall and upwards. He skipped the entire Dungeons, since the chances of bumping into someone who had seen Heather heading somewhere was higher above ground. After all, the first couple floors was where everybody hanged out at.

But as Chase paced from room to room, sometimes startling the students inside, his hopes of finding the girl seemed to decrease by the minute. His worries turned into panic as he increased his walking speed to a jog, and soon into a full-speed run. Of course, there was a high chance that Heather returned to her common room, in this case his attempts would be futile. Like he could ever break into the Hufflepuff common room without getting expelled, at the very least. It hadn’t occurred to him that he could just stop and ask someone coming out of the dormitory.

As he ran up the stairs, Chase heard a scream, a cry coming from the second floor. Simply assuming that it was Heather, the boy essentially flew up the stairs at top speed to where the pained voice came from. Come on, come on, where are you? Chase wondered in desperation. He needed another cry, or some sound that would tell him where the girl could possibly was. But at the same time, he felt conflicted, since he didn’t want whoever cried to feel more pain. So instead of waiting for something to happen, Chase plastered his ear against each and every door, determining whether if a human stood on the other side. Once he arrived at the girl’s bathroom, the lavatory notorious for the dead girl Myrtle’s haunting, he felt slightly embarrassed to press his head against the door. God, he would look like a total pervert. Chase blushed, praying that no student or professor would come strolling in the hall.

Muffled sounds travelled through the door and into Chase’s ears. Right now, he had two options. One, is to enter in to see just a regular girl crying over an unknown event, which merited its own concern. But not from Chase, since the girl would see him as just a random guy who barged in the girl’s bathroom. Possible animosity could arise and he would have to explain to Ravenclaw’s Head of House as to why the heck he entered the lavatory. His second option was finding Heather, who could be equally as angry. Gosh, this was a lose-lose situation, in Chase’s mind, at least.

Screw this.

Sucking in a fairly large gulp of air, Chase pushed the door open. Both of his options were proved to be flawed, since all he saw was a sea of yellow dotted with red. Heather laid amongst the sea, shards of glass here and there. A broken mirror stood above with vital liquid covering a piece here and there. Chase gasped at the scene and immediately went over to Heather’s side while being careful of the glass on the floor. “Heather...” His voice was soft, full of concern. He took notice of the state of her hand, cut up by the sharp substance. “Let me see your hand,” Chase said. He hoped, even if Heather may hate him, to let the Ravenclaw help her hand.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:46 pm
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ felt like dying. Especially since the voice in her mind had gone silent, returning to it's dormant state. But why? Why would it choose now of all times to retreat back into her self-conscious? She didn't know, and didn't really want to know. She just closed her eyes and let her few precious tears fall. Footsteps echoed in her ears as someone entered the lavatory. They were getting louder as the person came closer. "Go away." she said, muffled from her awkward position on the floor. When the person spoke, however, her eyes slowly opened and looked upon them. She was confused to find him of all people here. "Ch-Chase? What are you-" She silenced herself as she would have been told if that bloody voice were awake at the moment. Then, the strangest thing happened. He actually came to her side, and asked for her hand of all things. Pushing herself up into a sitting position, Heather rubbed her nose on her arm, sniffling and blinking back the fog in her eyes. It was then that she took notice of her hands, of how cut up they were, of the blood slowly oozing out of them. "Oh... Umm... Here." she muttered, turning her head to face him and placing her hands in his. At the first, slightest touch, she pulled back, but she soon returned them. The slightest blush lit up her face, but it quickly faded. Ignore your emotions, she told herself, for emotions are for the weak hearted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase waited, patiently, for Heather’s hands. A touch, a retreat, but soon those hands rested in his own. The boy did not glance up at the girl as he examined the cuts, knowing that it would render him nervous, which means more chances for errors. Gosh, what could he do with just two years of healing classes? Absolutely nothing, he concluded. But as Chase debated his competence in healing, Heather’s blood leaked onto his hands. But as little as he knew, it was enough, most likely, to help the Hufflepuff. He watched his little sister suffer, not being able to do anything. After having the resolve to become a healer, he had been wavering slightly, unsure of if it was really a good idea.

Concluding that no glass stuck to her open wounds, Chase quickly took out his wand. “This is going to sting a bit,” he said. With a small tap, he uttered the spell, “Wundus healiom.” The spell he had learned that mended cuts and bruises, maybe it would prove useful in this situation. Even if it would not fully heal the wound, it would at least stop the bleeding, hopefully. A myriad of spells he whispered, with each a small tap on Heather’s hands. Killing the germs before fully healing, Chase drew small circles near the wound where the spell would spread out, annihilating the bacteria that might infect her hand. He didn’t have bandages, so he should completely heal her hands before doing anything else. He read somewhere, though not sure if it was true or not, but most healers don’t heal the wounds all the way and instead choose to heal to the point where they’re not needed, then bandage them up. The reason was because it takes a lot more energy than necessary to complete what time and Mother Nature could easily do. Chase sort of got that, since he started to feel slightly drained, whether it’s the exhaustion from all that quidditch and running, or the actual healing. The proof was inconclusive.

When he was done though, Chase still held onto Heather’s mended hands for slightly longer before letting go. A small smile appeared on his face. “There you go,” he said. His abilities proved useful, even only after two measly years. This didn’t help in his decision though. What blew away the doubt was the fact that he had helped someone. And that was plenty enough for him.

{OOC; I made everything in the second paragraph up, except the spell.}

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:23 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ was silent as Chase looked over her wounds. She didn't know what to say to him. How would she explain this whole epidemic? That she just lost it and decided to punch a mirror to bits? Yeah, that seemed legitimate. "O-Oh. Okay." she stuttered at his warning of the sting she was about to feel. He poked her hand and cast his spells, and he was right. It stung like no other, but she just gritted her teeth and closed her eyes until he was finished. When she peeked at her wounds, she found them closed and mostly healed. They weren't bleeding anymore, and the cuts were sealed, but they still hurt quite a bit now that her adrenaline had faded away. For a few moments, Chase held onto her hands, before releasing them and smiling at her. There he went again with that smile. Heather swore the Ravenclaw could do no wrong even if he tried. He was just too nice of a person to do anything but care about his friends, even her. By now, Heather had taken notice of her silence, and of her awkwardly watching him, and she quickly came back to reality. "Oh, umm... Thanks, Chase. You're really good at that stuff..." she managed to blurt out. Smooth move, oh brilliant one, she could imagine the voice saying, but it was still silent for some reason. Maybe... because Chase was here? "I know this all looks really bad, but... I-I don't know-" She stopped, sighing and letting the sentence drop into thin air. She didn't know how to explain this situation. Heck, she wasn't even sure if she remembered all of it correctly. Some parts were rather fuzzy in her mind, leaving holes in the story of events she was trying to put together.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

N-no problem,” Chase nervously said. Of course. Now he was back to being that awkward little boy like before, not really knowing when to say what. He thought he had gotten himself out of that sinkhole, but apparently not. At least, not in front of Heather. Shifting his weight around, his eyes glanced about the disastrous-looking bathroom floor. He didn’t know what to say. Although curious, the Ravenclaw figured that if the girl wanted to share the reason, she would. “So... um...” Chase idiotically tried to say something. “I-It’s okay. You don’t have to explain anything. You were frustrated, right?” Well, it wasn’t like Heather was so ecstatic, she punched a mirror into smithereens out of the blue. Sarcastic comments loomed in his mind, screaming at him to just be quiet. “And...” Chase spoke, blushing as his eyes focused on a random piece of lint on the floor a slight distance away. “Please don’t tell the other girls that I barged into the girl’s lavatory...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:02 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ could see the mood change in her friend. He was back to acting all nervous and timid. Though, she didn't really mind him that way. Whatever way he acted, she still liked him. But she wouldn't admit it out loud, no sirree. She followed his gaze around the lavatory, staring at the mess she had made. That would have to be cleaned up before she got caught. Turning back to Chase, she considered his comment. "Yeah... Sure, let's go with that... Remember when I told you I would tell you about what happened last summer? Well, when I tell you that, I'll tell you what happened in here." It sounded reasonable to her. He apparently had more to say, so she listened carefully, questioning his blush in her mind. His request made her chuckle once. "Hm. Okay. I can do that. Your secret is safe with me. But... umm... C-Can you keep all of this a secret too? I don't want people to think I'm crazy or anything... I'm not crazy, I don't think...?" At this point in the game, she wasn't so sure of that fact anymore.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

At the mention of the promise of being told what truly happened to her and her friends, Chase suddenly felt reluctant to agree. Did he really want to know? Curiosity killed the cat, and perhaps this was the case as well. But still... The Ravenclaw nodded. "Okay," he agreed, finding that words became increasingly hard to flow out of his mouth.

"Thanks," he said. But Chase would have to keep Heather's secret as well. Should he? Judging by the damage, there must've been something for the girl to explode on the mirror. If there was more psychological distress to the girl, would it be wise for him to keep quiet about it? For now... "Your secret is safe as well. I won't tell anyone," Chase finally responded. He'll just have to trust her that she was fine... If something were to happen in the future, then Chase will take action and throw Heather into a therapist or psychiatrist's office. "You're not crazy, Heather," The Ravenclaw added. "A beautiful girl such as you should never consider oneself as crazy." Oh God, did he just say that out loud? He wanted to punch himself in the gut now.

"I-In any case, we should probably leave this bathroom..." Chase hastily added.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:57 pm

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ was glad that he would keep her secret. He always was a good friend. And his secret was well-kept with her. After all, who would she tell? It's not like she was exactly social at all this school year, only one new friend and that was Tobi. Her goal of making new friends was still accomplished, though only barely. The Ravenclaw's stare held a sense of doubt in her questions of sanity, but it was his final response that really made her think. Her jaw dropped a bit, shaped in a tiny o, and her eyes did not dare leave his own. 'B-Beautiful? He said... that I'm... beautiful... Is he right?' Her thoughts buzzed in her quiet mind, echoing like a single, hushed voice in a deep, dark cave. He spoke again, and she was brought back to reality. "What?... Oh, yeah. I'll, umm..." She paused, glancing back at the mess of hair, glass, and blood still piled on the floor by the sink. She turned back to him and continued. "I-I'll just be going now.... Uhh, Chase?..." Another pause, words prepared to roll off of her tongue and take the form of speech, but she held them back. "N-Nevermind." This was no time for thoughts such as those ones in her mind. She had to go... somewhere. Anywhere but here. A final glance at the pile blonde and red behind her, then one more to the ebony haired boy, and she took off, running down the halls again. Who knew where she would end up? Not her, that was for sure.
~Exit~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can't you see the sun?❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:19 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy ran into the small bathroom, doing her best to close the door behind herself. The girl who was shaking quite badly, had to hold onto the door handle a few extra seconds to prevent herself from sinking to the floor. A sob ripped through her body, causing the girl to lose her grip and slide down the door and onto the floor. She couldn't even move enough to curl in a ball. Another sob came up, shaking her thin frame. Tears were pouring out, as if her eyes were open floodgates, and she looked a total mess. Burrs and an occasional twig were tangled into messy hair, blood smeared up her cheeks, partly staining her pale skin. After a few minutes, she struggled to push herself to her feet.

With shaky footsteps, Remy walked from the door to a sink, not noticing the lock of choppy blonde hair hidden under the sink. She did, however, note that the mirror was in pieces. Some part of her mind wondered what had happened, but the majority didn't care. Gold eyes reflected back at her, staring into her soul. Those were the eyes of a monster. She knew of no sane, normal human with those murderous gold eyes. She used her hand, shaped in a sort of claw, to rip the twigs and burrs free of her hair, mussing it further, but at least making it somewhat presentable. Next she turned the tap to its highest heat, then began to scrub her skin vigorously, leaving it red and raw. After that, she knew she'd have to do something about her clothes. She wore a white dress, but it was drenched in blood. She had a few options, but went with the easiest. She cast a color changing charm over the whole thing, staining it black. She couldn't bare to look at herself in the mirror. She couldn't stand to see those damnable eyes. Not after the chaos the wolf had caused for her.

Remy walked back to the door, determined to march to the Hospital Wing, but something held her back. She didn't know who this kid was. What if it was someone she knew and loved? Someone that called her a friend? Could she really tell someone she had forever ruined their life? A lump formed in her throat, making it impossible to breathe. After a few seconds, she decided to go anywhere that wasn't in this school. She opened the door, then carefully ran for the doors, avoiding people along the way.

{Exit to White Tomb}
User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:03 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (Sometime after Valentines Day)

As of late there had been talk about her and David being together. Leonette knew it wasn’t true but of course like all gossip in a school environment it spread like wild fire. It was driving her insane and she wished everyone would just knock it off. Though it wasn’t like they’d just up and stop either…

Leonette’s quick steps took her away from all the chatter about her having a thing with David and all the way to the girl’s second floor bathroom. Closing the door behind her she leaned up against it hoping no one saw her come into the bathroom that belonged to none other then Moaning Myrtle. She just wanted to be left alone right now was that so much to ask?

Slowly peeling herself away from the closed door Leonette walked to the sink and looked at the mirror. She looked like she was about to break down into tears. Of course those tears would have been out of frustration and mild anger. ‘I look terrible…’ she told herself before turning the facet and splashing her face with water. ‘Why doesn’t everyone just stop being so stupid…? Don’t they have anything better to talk about then spreading rumors that aren’t true?’ she thought wishing they did. Couldn’t they find something else to gossip about and not her love life with a friend that was completely nonexistent? Apparently not…

Status: Annoyed, Frustrated, Bothered, Upset, and Mildly Angry
With: No one...

Wearing: Casual Jeans and a Shirt

OOC: Bother at your own risk lol

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? --- Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
With? --- Leonette
Feeling//OoC --- Uh... Curious?
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna had been walking through the halls. Eager to write down her latest discoveries when she saw Leo walk fast into the bathroom. That was Moaning Myrtle's bathroom... Something wasn't right there. She followed slowly and opened the door quietly. She saw the girl's reflection. Wasn't this David's cousin? Why was she being so quiet and seemingly upset?

"Uh... Excuse me, are you okay?" The fifth year asked. She slowly made her way closer and leaned against the sink next to the girl offering a friendly smile.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom (Sometime after Valentines Day)

Leonette hadn’t noticed Shayna come in after her. She was too busy thinking about how everyone at Hogwarts had no life and their only existence was to make her suffer. Of course that wasn’t true it just seemed that way with rumors flying around the castle. So when she heard Shayna speak up Leonette jumped a little.

“I’m fine...” Leonette answered rubbing her eyes not because she was crying but to make sure she wasn’t. Turning to look at the girl that’s when she realized who it was. “You’re David’s girlfriend aren’t you?” she asked her ton still holding the sound of how she was really feeling even if she would openly admit it.

Status: Annoyed, Frustrated, Bothered, Upset, and Mildly Angry
With: Shayna

Wearing: Casual Jeans and a Shirt

OOC: Bother at your own risk lol

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? --- Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
With? --- Leonette
Feeling//OoC --- Uh... Curious?
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna waned to smile at the question. But tried to keep it back. "I am, and you are his cousin right? And no I'm not checking because of that relation." She said rather hurriedly. She didn't want to seem like she was only checking because of her boyfriend. That wasn't what she was trying to do or wanting to do at all... She sighed thinking she had made it awkward.

"Are you sure you are okay? Someone bothering you? You can always talk to strangers who will listen. That way you can get it off your chest, but the stranger won't know who you are talking about." She said with a light smile.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas