Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:02 pm
Name: Kirimu
Image: Uncerted
Proof of Membership: Pride cert
About: She's known Tsiya since he was a cub.
She often played the part of his test-subject when he was learning to tattoo.
Not as much as a stick-in-the-mud as she seems to be, Kirimu is soft and mature. She has a bit of a coward's streak, and almost never met Tsiya. But her motherly, responsible side took precedence and when he asked her to stay with him, promising he'd make sure that nobody ate her, she jumped on the opportunity to be guaranteed safety from a lion, even a young one.
She's also a bit of a romantic and is always trying to get Tsiya to talk to the lioness he has a crush on.

Tattoos
Color: Same color as her eyes or something close, please
Placement: Hind paws, around her neck, muzzle, ears (In order of preference
Would like: At least one similarity to Tsiya; plant-y kind of tattoos; swirls; some splotches
Would not like: The line coming down from Tsiya's left eye and the arrow on his right leg; lots of spots
Other: Nothing that I can think of

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 pm
Name: Arlo'Reeshin
Image: [Uncert]
Proof of Membership: [Tree Ceremony. Bottom.]
About: I shall allow Arlo himself to tell you a little about him. Seems he would rather anyway.

"As I grew up I had always been surrounded by the constant chatter of many. I lived in the lands by the sea, the Bahari’mtoto. We learned much of her love and of how to bring peace to the ocean, but I felt the pull to know more, learn more about the lands beyond the pride my father housed me at. I wished to follow the winds, just as my father had before he ended up in the Bahari’Mtoto, and so I took my leave at adulthood. From there I had wandered, learning many hardships that I never had to face in the pride, but also learned many valuable skills. Scouting being one of them. I could track just about anything, including a faint scent on the wind. It was during these trips that I came across the Ela, and Tabi.

She taught me much about the lands, though I still need to know more. However I have been given an opportunity like no other. I have been allowed to be the scout I was back in the rogue lands, allowed to continue to learn about the surrounding area and its many creatures. I hope to one day be able to impress all I meet, including the one who had taken to teaching me first... and maybe… possibly doing more with her than that.

But that time will come later. "

Tattoos
Color: Turquoise [Same color as eyes]
Placement: Covering some of his rump, then wherever you would like.
Would like: Whatever comes to mind from his personality blurb.
Would not like: None
Other: Thank you for allowing us to apply for tattoos, I appreciate it.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:44 pm
Name: Nathifa
Image: X [w/o items]
Proof of Membership: Tree Ceremony
About: Nathifa is a wandering soul who, after long debate, has found a home. She is a romantic who follows the advice of her heart rather than her mind, and would do whatever on a whim without a second thought.

Once closely tied to her older sister, Nathifa was left with her family when her older sibling left. Until she reached adolescence, she took care of her family when they were unable to take care of themselves. After her parents passed away, she decided it was time to follow in her sister's footsteps and leave home, following only where her heartstrings pulled her. She has seen much in her life, though she believes that she learned more about the depths of her soul than the world around her. She believed that she would wander for the rest of her life, until fate crossed her path with that of her long lost sister. Seeing the elderly lioness, blind to the world around her, Nathifa feared that she would lose herself to her traveling and decided to find a home where she felt her heart belonged. This brought her to the Ela, where she decided to settle.

Tattoos
Color: CC, though nothing too bright or clashing c:
Placement: CC
Would like: Mostly CC. Swirls and feather shapes would be awesome, but it's up to you
Would not like: CC
Other: CC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 pm
Name: Tishkari
Image: Uncert
Proof of Membership: JRP
About: Tishkari's a loner who hates to be alone. She was born a rogue, but hated being on her own and completely independent. So she decided she would join a pride, but it had to be the right pride, one that she'd be happy to spend the rest of her life in. Tishkari, also known as Scar, believes that once a choice has been made, it is set in stone and unchangeable. That when she gives her word or makes a promise, it means something and she will not break it. This lioness tends to define herself by how she fits into her community, and so will view herself in the future based on how the Ela'wadiyi view her.

Tattoos
Color: CC - something that will stick out from her markings, but not clash with them.
Would like: CC
Would not like: Images - pawprints, feathers, etc.
Other: Ilu Caviface.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:06 pm
Name: Pia
Image: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/brian0rz/SSlioness.png
Proof of Membership: Pride cert
About: She was a peaceful girl that didn't fit in with her family in the Stormborn, so she left to find a new life for herself. She faced danger along the way to the Ela, but she also met the lion that will become her mate.

Tattoos
Color: Whatever you think looks good, preferably nothing too brightly colored or neonish. XD
Placement: CC - I don't want them to cover the swirl markings on her legs, but other than that up to you.
Would like: She's from the Stormborn, so I'd love tattoos that look... Vikingly. >> Maybe something that echoes the markings on her mom and brother, or her uncle. I know she'd like to remember them somehow.
Would not like: No flowers, please! Vines or anything else plant-y is fine though.
Other: Thank you! <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:04 pm
Name: Katika'peponi
Proof of Membership: Cert
About: She lost her old mate at a young age due to a 'curse' (actual reasons unknown). She had a litter of boys with him, and always feared that the curse he spoke of was true. When her kids grew to adolescence, they wandered on her own, leaving Kati to do the same. She met up with Kalani (her avian bond) and had made it to the Ela lands to call home. (This will be her new mate in the Ela lands. In case you want to do similiar tattoos or what not :] )

Tattoos
Color: CC
Would like: I would like to see something like little paw prints moving to big ones (to represent her sons and her deceased mate) or maybe something along the lines that would go with her history. Otherwise CC :3
Would not like: CC
Other: Thank you~!

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:52 pm
Name: Kizuka'jura
Proof of Membership: Cert
About: Kind of blunt and not all that feminine. Laid-back. If she comments on how that feather doesn't match your eyes or seems to order you around, don't take it personally--she's just not very socialized, and doesn't mean to sound rude at all. She's also not all that approachable, since she looks like she's glaring when she's tired or relaxed. She's not exactly eloquent, either. But she really does want to get to know people and make friends. Her parents died when she was young, so she grew up on her own with the help of some lions who she eventually became a leader-type to. They were never really friends--more like a boss and employees. So Kizuka didn't really have anyone she loved growing up. They parted ways once they all grew up, and Kizuka lived on her own for quite a while until she found the Ela.

Tattoos
Color: CC. I trust you to pick whatever looks good, lol.
Placement: Mostly on her front half, but it's CC.
Would like: CC.
Would not like: Nope.
Other: Her name means Ghost Frog if you feel any inspiration from that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:07 am
Name: O'ros
Image: [x]
Proof of Membership: cert
About: O'ros comes from a long line of star-pelt lions that believe their family and those with similar colors to be blessed by the heavens themselves. She was through what was supposed to be a fleeting relationship between her mother, Altana and a passing rogue. Her father decided to stay and with that brought trouble. Controlling and manipulative, he attempted to decide everything about her life. Fearing for her future, O'ros left with her mother's blessing.

Tattoos
Color: Eye color
Placement: Front legs mostly, maybe around the neck, face and tail. None on her toe markings please.
Would like: Maybe a 'necklace' tattoo with a moon in the middle of it.
Would not like: Heart, stars, geometric shapes, arrows, that kinda thing.
Other: ;u; <3

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:03 pm
Name: Magdiel
Image: Magdiel Uncert - Cert
Proof of Membership: Tree ceremony
About: Magdiel is the daughter of the god of leadership and his mortal mate. She was the only cub in the litter not born with out her fathers colouring, she is basically the inverted version of her mother. Magdiels name means fruit of the gods.

Having left her parents she found the ela and joined becoming one of the Mantis clan.

Tattoos Swirly vine like tattoos, with grapes that are just spots formed in to a bunch of grape-like shapes
Color: if they can be multi coloured green and purple, if not what ever colour you think is best, maybe white? not sure.
Placement: front legs / maybe a grape bunch / swirl by her eye
Would like: swirls that kinda look like grape vines / spots that look like grapes.
Would not like: nothing really
Other: Thanks hope this is okay now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:50 pm
Name: Kiazi
About: A bit of a different sort of lion, Kiazi has a strange obsession with planting yams all over the place. He doesn't eat them, he just... Plants them. And digs them up later after letting them grow wild, to plant some more. It probably doesn't help that his name means 'potato'... He's also very happy.

Tattoos
Color: Blue(Any shade you want!)
Placement: Front legs and shoulders, a bit on his back
Would like: CC! Though maybe a potato or yam with a plant growing out of it? Yeah, it'd be a blob... But it'd be cute, right? xd
Would not like: Spots, the more common swirl tats
Other: I would like part of it to tie in with his mate, Uziwa'muundi

Name: Uziwa'muundi
About: A happy and somewhat fluid lioness, Uziwa is happy to tell a lion, if they ask, about the sea she came from and the many colorful fish found there. She adores Uziwa, though not so much is potatoes, and finds his weird little quirks fascinating.

Tattoos
Color: Brown
Placement: Left front leg, rear legs, partly on her rump
Would like: CC!
Would not like: Plants, feathers, heavy use of swirls
Other: I would like part of it to tie in with her mate, Kiazi

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:15 pm
Name: Urzlan
About: he is a former Umande'mfuni (mistie) pride member and was one of the last litters born in the pride. when he was a adol his mother started a new pride to try to bring back the Umande'mfuni. sadly just like the original mistie pride, his mother's pride is long gone as well. ever since then he had been a roaming rouge til he found a place among the Ela with Aarazthoorus. he is gentle, calm and at times a little closed in because of his past of having lost his his home pride not once but twice and his family being scattered about.

Tattoos
Color: his red eye color
Placement: on his front white leg, white back leg, tail and maybe a little on the white of his face and the ear.
Would not like: n/a
Other: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:41 pm
Edited June 1, 2013
Name: Myrina
Image: Uncert/ edited uncert
About: Tom-boy, not afraid to get down and dirty (mud), and has a cheery disposition.

Tattoos
Color: Black or brown or green (like her mate)
Placement: front paws, face, and rump.

Name: Xanaris
Image: Uncert / edited
About: "White knight" complex, goofy/clumsy, all heart.

Tattoos
Color: White or dark brown
Placement: Rump, tail, back legs/ shoulder blades.
Would like: CC (something that pertains to him as a cosplay? he is xander harris; slays monsters/vampires)

((would love to see LS of this IF you feel like it 3nodding I like watching things that pertain to my SoA XD; ha))  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 am
Name: Witu Majani
About: He's a bit reserved in socialness but kind. He loves pointing out the beauty of the world and enjoys lush green lands. He lived with his mother in the rogue lands for most of his life before he joined the pride only just having left her a few months prior to entering the pride.

Tattoos
Color: Just a green that will look good with his green fur
Placement: Legs and tail are free reign just nothing on his face or torso.
Would not like: Perhaps not a whole bunch of spots.
Other: N/a

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:41 am
Name: Azria
About: The fact that he has no father came to define Azria as he grew. Born a rough-and-tumble character with little to no qualms about getting his paws dirty or getting into a fight just to show everyone else who's boss, he's rougher around the edges than most, and often feels out of place around the Ela. He has gotten into no small amount of trouble in his past, from brawls to assisting in an attempted coup d'etat, and though he is trying to leave that all behind, a rather large part of him doesn't seem quite able to give it up.

Tattoos
Color: Some sort of red, maybe a darker shade
Placement: Shoulder/legs, face, maybe tail
Would like: Think kind of a strong character with his tattoos, I suppose, kind of bold. He's more likely to go for sharp/pointy looking things, I guess?
Would not like: Swirls
Other:

MoonRazor

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out