Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Elven Language? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:03 pm
TheRawrWord

I'm sorry if I upset anyone but with you guys attacking me like that is hard. I joined this guild because I felt like I could share my opinions and learn others. I didn't mean to be rude but I get like that under attack. I just figured I would be respected but I guess I was wrong. Sorry my opinions are different.

lol, you're not under attack. I mean, if we're attacking you, you're attacking us wink Why do you think we're attacking you just because we disagree? We've not been at all disrespectful. All we've done is asked you to please read the sticky, as it will answer your questions all in one place. It's easier than having the same conversation time after time - that's why the sticky exists.

We're more than happy to hear your concerns and discuss matters so that we all understand, but it's important that you read the sticky first, because it will keep us all from being repetitive.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:33 am
TheRawrWord

It's a part of Wicca, and they don't ask for money.

They aren't actually part of Wicca because they do not contain the Mysteries of Wicca, maintain the practices or follow the Lord and Lady of the Isles- it might be a great path, but it isn't Wicca any more than it's Judaism or Catholicism.

The sticky that Sang linked you to explains why that is- it's a very good read.

I got to say- I'm really put off by the whole guessing you were wrong about being respected- this really isn't disrespectful. No one has called you names or insulted you- mistreated or harassed you.

Real disrespect isn't anything like this- though misrepresenting my intentions and behavior towards you comes pretty close in my book. confused  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games