Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Secret Admirer Valentine's Day Cards - UPDATE PAGE 1 & 8! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V-Day Cards - Interested?
Most Definately!
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Sure...:)
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Don't have time....:(
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:54 pm
Angel Natavi
I have two ideas. And I will do them both. >.<
Make sure you get'em done before your semi-permanant leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:57 pm
Back, up....Angel, you're leaving?! cry  

Manda_Tifa

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:13 pm
I am not leaving. I am only taking a minor break. Nothing to worry about. So when are the names going to be announced?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:55 pm
I think the 6th/7th  

Rainey_angel81

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:58 pm
Ahh. Thank you. ^.^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:58 am
sakiimi can make cards! Whether or not I'll receve one.... sweatdrop lol  

Sakiimi

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:32 am
Sakiimi
sakiimi can make cards! Whether or not I'll receve one.... sweatdrop lol

You will. Don't worry about that. If there is an odd number of contestants, then I shall make two. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:43 am
i want sakiimi art...  

Rainey_angel81

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:21 pm
Well, wish I could say I'd join, but I can't. I already mentioned why in the Sallies thread, but I do think it's an uber-nifty idea. <^^>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:26 pm
@ Angel: The names will be announced tomorrow (Tuesday) Check back in the early afternoonish, I'll be sending out PMs. They will NOT be announced in the thread (that would kind of defeat the purpose of being Secret! whee )

@ Rainey: It is exciting to have Sakii involved...but the drawing will be completely random, so no guaruntees. For me, it's exciting to have EVERYONE involved cause I didn't expect this kind of reaction! This makes me happy....I love you all!!! heart

@ Lloxie: That's okay! I know how it feels to be a sporatic artist, and it's okay to do a random little thingie if you like...I just can't guaruntee that you'll get one back from the event. sweatdrop

@Everyone: I just want to remind everyone that after they get their names and finish their cards to PLEASE pm them to me first, and DO NOT post them in the thread. I know you'll probably want to show off, but let's hold off til Valenine's Day, mmkay?

Thanks to everyone who's signed up so far to make my very first event a success! I love you all!!!! heart heart heart  

Manda_Tifa

Zella L.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:45 pm
Bneh: If I draw the same person who's draing me, it won't be a surprise, will it? So fur A will draw fur B who will draw fur c who will draw fur A? That way you don't even have to worry about there being even numbers! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:52 pm
But then, it wouldn't be a suprize.  

Angel Natavi

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:20 pm
Zella L.
Bneh: If I draw the same person who's draing me, it won't be a surprise, will it? So fur A will draw fur B who will draw fur c who will draw fur A? That way you don't even have to worry about there being even numbers! =D
I'll work it out, don't worry....leave the name's to me! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:36 pm
Not necessarily, what you can do is draw twice. Put everyone's name in the hat and the first person you draw, is the person who is drawing for the second person you pick out.

then put the second set who aren't drawing the first time around in a pile and the other names in a pile and then pick up one from pile #1 to get the person who will be drawing then go to pile #2 to get the person they will be drawing for  

Rainey_angel81

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:37 pm
Today is your last chance to join!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items