Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RuneScape Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Runescape, Gaming, Gaia, Active, MMORPG 

Reply Group Organization (Parties & Events)
The RuneScape Guild! Dungeoneering Squadron! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we keep scheduled
  Yes
  No
View Results

scratcheee
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:24 pm
Doctor Nitrus Brio
If I do all the floors (that I currently have, and will be getting) with a large dung with complex 6 from floor 1.... will I get more prestige exp?

No you won't.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:02 am
Runescape Name: scrdbsttym
Dungeoneering Level: 49
Combat Level: 89 (ftp for now)
Total Level:
Current Binds: not sure till i get mems
Preferred Floor Run: doesnt matter i will do any
Timezone: central  

scrd bst tym

7,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Craftiest

Timid Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 am
Just an idea, but why not put the dung clan cape design on the first post?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:39 am
Runescape Name: Polar Bairs
Dungeoneering Level: 61
Combat Level: 98(mem)
Total Level: 1593
Current Binds: Air Staff, Death Runes, Katagon Maul
Preferred Floor Run: Any floor, I'm happy with
Timezone: Pacific Time  

Bi-Polar Bair

Victorious Conventioneer

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

scratcheee
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:42 am
OK, Been some big changes around here in the last few days, with the release of the clan camps we have opened up our doors to non-guildies too, so if you have a friend who wants to join, just have them find us in the RuneScape clan list and submit an application there. Don't know how to use the clan stuff? Here is a quick and dirty guide on how to do it.

1. Go the the runescape homepage
2. Hover your mouse over the "community" tab and choose "clans" from the drop down menu
3. Now if you are already logged into the website you should be directed strait to our clan if you are in it, if not type in "Gaian Dungeoneers" into the search bar and hit enter.
4. Then in the list that comes up click on our name (It should be at the top of the list)
5. Thats all there is too it! Now if you are trying to post an application, make sure you are logged in and click on the "Forums" button that should be next to the "skills" button (To post an application go to the thread named "How To Join"

Note that if you applied here, you don't have to apply there.
Also note that as always there are no requirements to join other then being respectful.

If you would like to be added to the clan just find me (Scratcheee), Sariou (Mr. Sariou) or Ofcourse in game and have one of us add you.

Also our official Dungeoneering Home world is 164 (Members) and the timezone is U.S. Central time (-6)

and finally a note about ranks.

The owner of the chat is of course me, Then there is sariou with the Deputy owner, and Of course with the Admin rank, These ranks probably won't change very much at all.

The 3 star ranks are reserved for guild members only, the more active you are in these forums & in game then the higher ranked star you will have

Other members will be given stripes, once again determined by activity and respectfulness.

EDIT: I just added a poll to this about keeping the scheduled events, if you want to keep them, vote yes, it not, vote no.

Right, I do believe that is all the announcements for now,  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:58 am
Anyone wanna do c1 smalls from floors 1-29 (the bigger the party, the better and faster the exp)?

I'm available most any time (probably going job hunting tomorrow though and got a hairscut in a few minutes here).

They're the most efficient exp after being able to access floors 30+, after which you do c6 larges for the remaining floors.

Just let me know through private message on Gaia (I rarely check this specific forum x.x) smile

~Hampy heart  

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

Group Organization (Parties & Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out