Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
"Keep away from me!" - A Question on Banishing Spells Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draconian_Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:32 am
Celtics are NOT druids. Nor are druids celtics. If you trust only mainstream info, your blinding yourself. Mainstream lies about alot of things and keeps others hidden.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 am
MuayThaiDruid
Celtics are NOT druids. Nor are druids celtics. If you trust only mainstream info, your blinding yourself. Mainstream lies about alot of things and keeps others hidden.

You had me going for a while there, troll. Phew. I was getting pretty annoyed.

But as alle men knowe, there are particular requirements for being a druid, and knowing a Celtic language is pretty high up the damn list.

You'll do well in M&R. Off you go. You might even have Cu turning up to lash you with his tongue. But, no trolls in here, save Vinnie. So, there is the door. Thanks.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 am
What a mess. xp

Garrett- I was thinking last night about some of this stuff, and maybe the OP might want to contact someone to do the work for them if they'd like to have something traditional Conjure where they'd use Hot Foot work to drive away a false friend.

They'd have to pay money for it- but there are ethical people out there who do the work for pretty much what someone would pay if they were doing the spell themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:45 am
Esiris
What a mess. xp

Garrett- I was thinking last night about some of this stuff, and maybe the OP might want to contact someone to do the work for them if they'd like to have something traditional Conjure where they'd use Hot Foot work to drive away a false friend.

They'd have to pay money for it- but there are ethical people out there who do the work for pretty much what someone would pay if they were doing the spell themselves.
I'm not adverse to going to someone else for a spell or so. I've had people come to me plenty. I think it'd be worth a shot if the person was worth their salt. Do you know anyone, someone you'd recommend?  

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:35 pm
oOGarrettOo
I'm not adverse to going to someone else for a spell or so. I've had people come to me plenty. I think it'd be worth a shot if the person was worth their salt. Do you know anyone, someone you'd recommend?

I do most of my own stuff- and when I need help I go to some friends, but I'm not comfortable passing out their personal info online. sweatdrop

In the past- they've recommended people from AIRR.
Dr. Christos Kioni, Catherine Yronwode and Sister Najah might be their best bets  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 pm
oOGarrettOo
Me, I would just to the sensible, easier thing, and stop talking to the person in question.

That's probably the best thing to do, at least, it's the most logical thing to do. blaugh  

Chrono-Trigger-2012

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces