Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
SOUTH AUSTRALIA || The Mighty South Aussies, Yeah! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enchanted_mud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:20 am
There's this big running joke with all the other states about South Australia. If you go there, you get murdered. All the killers live in SA....... blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:21 am
haha thats so true im not even laughing.  

WarriorShadow

mistressmelia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:15 am
I'm from SA but I moved to WA 2 years ago xd

Can't say there's anything good about SA anymore. They smashed down Magic Mountain (ie. Glenelg got boring) and closed down the snow slope in Mt Thebarton (Snow Dome). I haven't been back since, so can anyone tell me if they actually CLOSED DOWN the Snow Dome?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:37 am
Actually someone bought the Snow Dome (I'm used to calling it the Ice Arena) but they only have ice-skating now. As for Glenelg, from what I read in the paper they replaced Magic Mountain with a more modern kids entertainment place. I can't remember exactly what it was though, probably something similar to Magic Mountain, but updated.  

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:22 am
Man Magic mountain was the s**t.

I loved it.

The water slides and stuff.

*sniffles* I miss it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:57 am
WarriorShadow
Man Magic mountain was the s**t.

I loved it.

The water slides and stuff.

*sniffles* I miss it

Y'know, I never did get to go on those water slides. I haven't seen what they've replaced Magic Mountain with but I think it was a good idea to get rid of it. It was all very outdated.  

Little-Missy-Moo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:33 pm
So, are you guys all from Adelaide? Are you guys gettin' excited about the Royal Show this year? 4laugh Or do you guys hate it? o.o

I like it and all, but god... That ride, Mad mouse... It feels like you're gonna die whenever you turn on a corner. gonk It feels like the whole ride is just gonna go break off. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:24 am
I didn't go to the Royal Adelaide Show last year...but I may this year, if I can get a group of friends to go with me. 3nodding  

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:11 am
I dont live in adeladie

I've never been to the Adelaide show before..

Maybe i should go this year.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:36 pm
Oi people, do you know any good clothes shops 'round the place? I'm tryin' to find shops that sell clothes that are black and red... One of my friends mentioned something about a shop called "Orange" (or something), which sold things like Emily the strange and Nightmare before Christmas... Do you know anythin' 'bout that shop?

Also, I'm trying to find a top like this, but in a tank-top form - Clicky and maybe in a more brighter-green colour... Have you seen that sort of top anywhere? >w<

Thanks if you can help! 4laugh heart

Little-Missy-Moo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:11 am
Karicki Satni Mitsu
Oi people, do you know any good clothes shops 'round the place? I'm tryin' to find shops that sell clothes that are black and red... One of my friends mentioned something about a shop called "Orange" (or something), which sold things like Emily the strange and Nightmare before Christmas... Do you know anythin' 'bout that shop?

Also, I'm trying to find a top like this, but in a tank-top form - Clicky and maybe in a more brighter-green colour... Have you seen that sort of top anywhere? >w<

Thanks if you can help! 4laugh heart

Erm, I think you mean Orange Story...there's one at Centro Arndale Shopping Centre. There's also Everblue, which is similar, I know there's one of those at Myer Centre in Rundle Mall. Both these shops don't have that many clothes though, mainly gifts and accessories like bags, but yeh, they do have Emily the strange and Nightmare before Christmas stuff.

I think the best place to get those kinda clothes is either at Irving Baby, which is located on Twin St off of Rundle Mall or on Hindley Street. But I think the one on Twin Street has more stuff. There's also a little shop that's similar called Chapel Jester or something like that on Rundle Street. So yeh, all three of those are conveniently located walking distance apart in the city. I've also heard that there's more retro/new clothing shops down Rundle Street so yeh, go there for those type of stuff.

Hope that helped. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:33 am
Awsome! Thanks! whee I'll go check out those shops sometime!!! 3nodding heart

Yay! The show is gettin' closer and closer. whee I think I might go on Ten's Terrific Tuesday to go on all the rides and stuff! 4laugh Do you guys mainly go to the show for the bags, or the rides? O: If ya go to the rides, what're some good ones? whee

Little-Missy-Moo

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:01 am
Oi my female statesmen, When is the show? i need a Specific date so i know when it is so that i might go.

Oh and hey for THE DAMN ******** THRILL OF IT

if any of you wanna meet up ya know...Tell me a day when you're going and i'll see if i can get to the city on that day and we can like, Go one rides or beat people up down alleys or something.

....yeah.

Just give me a date.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:13 am
WarriorShadow
Oi my female statesmen, When is the show? i need a Specific date so i know when it is so that i might go.

Oh and hey for THE DAMN ******** THRILL OF IT

if any of you wanna meet up ya know...Tell me a day when you're going and i'll see if i can get to the city on that day and we can like, Go one rides or beat people up down alleys or something.

....yeah.

Just give me a date.

I got no idea. o.o Buuut it will be open when Father's day comes... So sometime around there. n.n

rofl Sounds fun! xd Hopefully somebody will go with ya. n.n

Little-Missy-Moo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:30 am
The show is on from September the 1st through to the 9th. Hope you have fun if you go. mrgreen  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff