Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]
[OOC]Joining the Pirates! [Membership Apps] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:36 am
Idk if you need/want me to post dis, but I'm gonna anyways, just to cover my bases n stuff :3

I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Amoroso
Rank Desired Hunter
Pirate Name Kelp
Personality: Defensive, easily angered, very very happy when buzzed/drunk however. Little bit of a grump, easily flustered and quick to blush.
Background Info Uhm, none as of yet, as I'm still deciding on this for him. ICly his lack of a background will be because he has a slight (it will be temporary) case of amnesia. He remembers who he is, he just doesn't right away remember his past or where he's from.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 am
Yep, I needed it posted. Thank you! It's to keep up with the member list.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:55 am
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Pilipili
Rank Desired Missioneer/Crewman (Since he's still an adol right now... xd )
Pirate Name Dragon
Personality: While he'll act stoic, Pili's learned form the pirates to not be SO serious, and in fact showed that he's a bit of a goof ball happy to please others. At least, those he likes. He'd be more than happy to sink his claws into one of those filthy Vikings! He has constant vision-dreams about a lion a mirror image of him meeting him on the battle feild, but has no idea what it means.
Background Info Originally half of a set of twins, Pilipili was seperated from his twin, Munyu, when they were very small cubs - Munyu, in fact, was picked up by a Storm Born priestess, who could only take one... She picked the one who looked most like them. Pili, in the mean time, forgot he had a twin at all - While his mother knows and remembers, she's never let on, assuming Munyu dead. Not that she called him that, but she's not letting on, anyway. When his mother died, Pili was only a juvenile, trying to figure out his way in the world - It involved a lot of hiding, growing up fast mentally, and stealing quite a bit of food. That was when he found himself amid the Maestros, and has decided this is THE life to have.

He'll eventually have himself a vulture familiar heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:46 pm
Accepted!~  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:47 pm
Note to self: Add Catfish cubs.
Ricco ( ),Brandt (Deft), Afshang (Black Tide), Odette (Corsair), Miele (Corsair)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:51 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Aureo
Rank Desired Crewman
Pirate Name 'Ai'la'ausd
Personality: Aureo is some what calm and cool. He doesn't lose his temper unless someone dear to him is being threatened. There is hardly a time when he doesn't have a smile on his face. He enjoys others company. More than anything he loves going out on adventures and getting into fights for fun. He is hardly ever serious.
Background Info Aureo come from a military pride (a made up one) where to be aloud to stay in the pride you would have to fight and win. This was for the entertainment of the royals. Aureo hated the pride, he wasn't aloud to be who he wanted to be. He only stayed because he didn't want to upset his parents, who were proud to have him as their son. Once he realized he could stand the pride any longer he decided to fake his own death. He did this so he wouldn't shame his parents by running away. After that he ran away, as far as he could. Once he got far enough he started a new life, one that he could control.

I think I meant to post this a long time ago and I forgot. sweatdrop  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:56 pm
Club Snails
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Aureo
Rank Desired Crewman
Pirate Name 'Ai'la'ausd
Personality: Aureo is some what calm and cool. He doesn't lose his temper unless someone dear to him is being threatened. There is hardly a time when he doesn't have a smile on his face. He enjoys others company. More than anything he loves going out on adventures and getting into fights for fun. He is hardly ever serious.
Background Info Aureo come from a military pride (a made up one) where to be aloud to stay in the pride you would have to fight and win. This was for the entertainment of the royals. Aureo hated the pride, he wasn't aloud to be who he wanted to be. He only stayed because he didn't want to upset his parents, who were proud to have him as their son. Once he realized he could stand the pride any longer he decided to fake his own death. He did this so he wouldn't shame his parents by running away. After that he ran away, as far as he could. Once he got far enough he started a new life, one that he could control.

I think I meant to post this a long time ago and I forgot. sweatdrop

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:22 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Mmoto'bolo Image
Rank Desired Crewman
Pirate Name Moth
Personality: Vain, sarcastic, and a compulsive liar. He's also quite lazy unless authority gets on his tail, or if he feels the need to outdo someone else in some way. He will try to flirt with every female in the vicinity, especially if he is involved in his favourite past time of getting drunk. Usually he takes life in stride and treats everything as a joke.
Background Info Moth will never readily admit where he came from. He likes to spin tales of being kicked out of a pride after rebelling against authority, or getting involved with the wrong pretty face. In reality, he was born and raised a rogue who never really felt he fit in with other prides.  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:38 pm
ChaosTheories
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Mmoto'bolo Image
Rank Desired Crewman
Pirate Name Moth
Personality: Vain, sarcastic, and a compulsive liar. He's also quite lazy unless authority gets on his tail, or if he feels the need to outdo someone else in some way. He will try to flirt with every female in the vicinity, especially if he is involved in his favourite past time of getting drunk. Usually he takes life in stride and treats everything as a joke.
Background Info Moth will never readily admit where he came from. He likes to spin tales of being kicked out of a pride after rebelling against authority, or getting involved with the wrong pretty face. In reality, he was born and raised a rogue who never really felt he fit in with other prides.

Accepted~!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:28 am
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name: Sollunta
Rank Desired: Slave, eventually Corsair
Pirate Name: N/A
Personality: She's a quiet, devoted girl, very in touch with the spirits. She was born to the misties, and raised to be a shaman for the pride. Her entire being was made of of devotion to the pride's spirits before the pride dissolved and Blackbeard captured her and stole her away to the Maestros. Now she's mostly quiet and withdrawn, too terror-stricken to fight back or make a fuss. Eventually she'll come out of her shell though, and become a healer (once Blackbeard releases her from slavery), and then she'll still be quiet and still, but be more friendly.
Background Info Born a mistie, then lost her family when the pride dissolved. Wandered a while in the rogue lands, and Blackbeard stole her away to be his slave.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:17 pm
ShinosBee
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name: Sollunta
Rank Desired: Slave, eventually Corsair
Pirate Name: N/A
Personality: She's a quiet, devoted girl, very in touch with the spirits. She was born to the misties, and raised to be a shaman for the pride. Her entire being was made of of devotion to the pride's spirits before the pride dissolved and Blackbeard captured her and stole her away to the Maestros. Now she's mostly quiet and withdrawn, too terror-stricken to fight back or make a fuss. Eventually she'll come out of her shell though, and become a healer (once Blackbeard releases her from slavery), and then she'll still be quiet and still, but be more friendly.
Background Info Born a mistie, then lost her family when the pride dissolved. Wandered a while in the rogue lands, and Blackbeard stole her away to be his slave.

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Calanthe image here
Rank Desired Hunter for now, maybe graduate up to first mate or crewman
Pirate Name Calanthia
Personality: Calanthe is a maternal type with a nurturing and kind-heart nature, she always will try to make herself available to help others. She will prefer the company of babies to the adults but she is not opposed to interacting with adults as well. She can be quite cunning and manipulative if she feels the need to be and she is a natural flirt when it comes to males without even realizing it.
Background Info Not much to tell about this female except that she got herself into a trouble with one rogue male but there weren't any regrets because she have a gorgeous daughter that was very close to her. The said daughter was her pride and joy and her world shattered when her daughter got antsy and left her. So now she wanders around with a huge hole in her heart and she is just simply going day to day, surviving in hope that her daughter will come back to her.  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:23 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name Calanthe image here
Rank Desired Hunter for now, maybe graduate up to first mate or crewman
Pirate Name Calanthia
Personality: Calanthe is a maternal type with a nurturing and kind-heart nature, she always will try to make herself available to help others. She will prefer the company of babies to the adults but she is not opposed to interacting with adults as well. She can be quite cunning and manipulative if she feels the need to be and she is a natural flirt when it comes to males without even realizing it.
Background Info Not much to tell about this female except that she got herself into a trouble with one rogue male but there weren't any regrets because she have a gorgeous daughter that was very close to her. The said daughter was her pride and joy and her world shattered when her daughter got antsy and left her. So now she wanders around with a huge hole in her heart and she is just simply going day to day, surviving in hope that her daughter will come back to her.

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:48 pm
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name UmiMekka
Rank Desired Crew
Pirate Name Smalls
Personality: He's monsterous, and he first always offers an invitation for friendlyness, but sometimes that invitation is declined and life gets physical. Out of necessity, defending himself against wanna-be david's to his goliath, Mekka has become a vicious warior when called. One thing he's very serious about is his stringent loyalty complex but all is fair in love and war, of course.
Background Info Mekka's spent most of his life defending himself against hot shots living off the rogue lands. Not really much to tell, he's kept his nose clean for the post part.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:14 am
Conrad The Mighty
I have a Pirate for ye'!
Name UmiMekka
Rank Desired Crew
Pirate Name Smalls
Personality: He's monsterous, and he first always offers an invitation for friendlyness, but sometimes that invitation is declined and life gets physical. Out of necessity, defending himself against wanna-be david's to his goliath, Mekka has become a vicious warior when called. One thing he's very serious about is his stringent loyalty complex but all is fair in love and war, of course.
Background Info Mekka's spent most of his life defending himself against hot shots living off the rogue lands. Not really much to tell, he's kept his nose clean for the post part.

Accepted!  
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces