Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade walked into the Great Hall with a triumphant smile on his face. He just plain thrilled to be holding Gracie's hand as he walked in. As he walked towards the first available table he looked at Gracie to make sure she didn't mind being guided towards the tables.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Thrilled
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:21 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie followed Jade in. The triumphant smile on his face made her giggle. She squeezed his hand happily and followed him towards the table.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jade

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Taking a seat at the edge of the table he let go of Gracie's hand and laid his guitar against the side of it.
"Hmmm I wonder what I want for dinner tonight... Any good ideas?"
He said in a warm and pleasing tone. As he sat there he was thinking of better ways to impress her but he really didn't want to make an arse out of himself so he just waited and listened for her response.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Great, Hungry
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:34 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie followed him and sat down next to him. She ran her fingers through her hair, untangling the knots the wind had created in her hair as she thought. "I dunno. I'm kind of in a... Italian mood." She laughed and shrugged. Her uncle had made them an Italian dish right before they left for Hogwarts, wanting to give her cousins a little reminder of home since the pair had practically grown up in Italy with their sister before they came to live with her.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade thought that was a good idea and said
"Alright I got it how about some chicken parmesan? That sounds good and I but the house elf’s here make it so good..."
As he finished talking two plates floated up through the table with the best looking chicken parmesan he had ever seen.
"Well I guess we don't really have a choice now"
He said with a slight laugh at the end. Then he began to dig in since he hadn't eaten since that morning and he was starving.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Hungry, Happy
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Grace smiled and dug into her own food happily. As she ate she kept glancing at Jade. She couldn't help herself. She just couldn't keep her eyes off of him. She couldn't believe everything that happened since the yesterday.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade finished his food and placed his fork off to the side. Looking up from his plate he gave Gracie a light smile. As he watched her for a few moments a thought struck him so he said
"I have been learning a new song would you like to hear it? Granted it's not perfect yet but I think I can play it now that you are here..."
He rubbed the back of his head as he spoke trying yet again not to show his nerves but he was sure he could pull it off even though he just recently started to learn the song.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Nervous but sure
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image

His small self inking quill made quick dashes as the masked wizard in white jotted down a few more notes on several of the new students. Every year he had to make new douses for the first years and try and collect as much information as he could on them. It was never an easy task and one he always made more difficult by adhering to his defined R.O.E (Rules of Engagement) of little contact. Each year new students peaked the White Fox's curiosity and so each year he replayed the same act he was doing now. This year however it appeared he would not be without distractions.

The White Fox sat nestled into a deep shadow filled corner of the Great Hall, its lofty high ceiling providing wonderful cover and hiding areas during his down times. That and the more often than not floating candles or enchanted weather provided additional cover for the masked wizard. Normally he paid no attention to the children that came a went below him as he had no cause to observe them at this point in time. However on this day two young students wandered in that were on his lists and so he thought it best to take the time and do some passive observing. Jaden Salling, male age eleven and Grace McHalen, female age twelve, both were marked as simply curious for the time being or CFTTB for short. No real reason to be placed in the watch with extreme care category or WWEC, yet.

For now the black slits that appeared as the eyes from the inari mask watched from high above the great hall for anything odd or out of the ordinary. Sound was a problem for the moment given the location and distance but visual observation would do for right now. After this he would make his patrols and then hunker down in a few of his perches to watch for anything amiss going down. This year was also the year the White Fox thought about making his presence a bit more known around the castle. He could only cover so much ground a day and there might be situations he was missing out on by staying in spots for the allotted stack out times. If the students felt they could call on him for help maybe he could be more effective in turning a positive quota this year.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
As he waited for Gracie's answer Jade had the odd sensation he was being watched but didn't want to draw much attention to himself. So he settled for scanning the great hall without moving his head but couldn't see anyone paying any attention to him or Gracie. The thought of being watched sent a chill up his spine but he refused to give anyone that might be watching the satisfaction of knowing it was putting him a bit on edge. Thoughts swirled his mind as his eyes darted across the large room.
'It's probably that arrogant boy, Man I can't remember his name but I have a bad feeling about this. I should probably ignore it the teachers will handle it. If worse comes to worse I can protect myself against that fool.'
His eye's drifted back to Gracie as he thought meeting her pretty blueish-grey eyes and his thoughts began to melt away into vapor.
{{{Didn't need to post but I wanted to say Ronyo nice graphic!}}}
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie finished her food. She looked up at Jade when he offered to play a song and smiled widely. "Please do." Gracie answered. She had loved the song he had played last night and couldn't wait to hear more. She felt like someone was watching her, but after last year she had really gotten used to the feeling. It was usually just ghosts lurking in the walls trying to enjoy life... or living death or whatever.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:34 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade was always happy to play a song he was learning when he was at home but this was a whole new experience in public. He was fine with playing songs he knew by heart in public but this was the first time he was going to do this. Taking a pick out of his pocket and placing it in his teeth he grabbed his guitar off of the side of the table and started to tune it. When he was finished with the tuning he turned his direct focus on Gracie and suddenly the large hall felt like it was just the two of them which made this a bit easier.
"Don't expect too much out of this one like I said I am still learning it...."
He said as he placed his hands on the neck of the guitar at the right starting chords and played the Song. After he finished he was glad to know he didn't make any mistakes and thought
'Maybe she is my good luck charm.'
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Brave, Happy
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:41 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie listened to him play, tapping her fingers against the table to the beat, a smile playing on her lips. When he finished, she leaned forward and kissed him again. "It was wonderful." She whispered.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
After he heard Gracie's words he was thrilled and when she gave him another kiss he was particle floating in the air from joy.
"Thanks"
Was all he could muster since he was out of breath from the song and the fact the kiss slightly took his breath away. Once he caught his breath he laid the guitar back down and pulled Gracie a bit closer to him. Planting a kiss on her cheek he was rather enjoying his day but the question he had to ask made him worry he didn't want the answer to be no but he would respect her wishes if it was.
" I know it's probably a bit soon to label anything but I was wondering.... Are we like in a relationship now or just somewhere out there? I must sound like a fool asking this but I don't know this is the first time I have done anything like this...."
He said in a rather weird nervous tone that he didn't even know he had.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Really Nervous
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:02 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie smiled when Jade pulled her closer. She chewed her lip when he asked her his question. "Well I dunno." She said slowly. "I mean this is the first I've done anything like this too." She looked up at him. "I mean I've flirted with guys before obviously, but nothing more than that." She paused twirling a piece of hair around her finger thoughtfully. "Do you want it... or err us I guess.. to be a relationship?"

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade had never felt so awkward in his entire life. He took Gracie's question answer to be a bit of a bad sign but he thought he could recover the situation. So he said in response
"Well of course I want to at least give it a shot... But I don't want to pressure you into anything... I feel as if you should be in control of this choice. I will let you know I don't give up easily on things I want though."
As he spoke he grabbed Gracie's hand and looked her in the eye showed every sign of compassion as he tried to make his words as velvety as possible.
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Nervous
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash