Tags: Forums, Roleplay, Neko, Anime, Manga 

Red Chair!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:11 pm
"WTF!!!! MEH NECK!!!" Poofs out in the open (It was a Shadow clone jutsu!)

Gets Levy from Fairy tail and tell her to blast me to space after auramaker!!!

Robs mothership!!

Kills aliens with laserbeams!!!

Steals chair and judo chops auramaker's head!!!(payback time!!)

Mothership, dead aliens, auramaker (and his head...lol) , and i fall into the ocean. Luckily for me i got a ride from a turbo jet ski!!! >: D  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:40 am
XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX
"WTF!!!! MEH NECK!!!" Poofs out in the open (It was a Shadow clone jutsu!)

Gets Levy from Fairy tail and tell her to blast me to space after auramaker!!!

Robs mothership!!

Kills aliens with laserbeams!!!

Steals chair and judo chops auramaker's head!!!(payback time!!)

Mothership, dead aliens, auramaker (and his head...lol) , and i fall into the ocean. Luckily for me i got a ride from a turbo jet ski!!! >: D

this made me lawl  

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:46 am
while still headless uses alien technology to reattach head, breaks the surface of the water and sees anime angelx riding away.

shakes fist at anime angelx and starts to build a boat from the ufo parts.

rides boat after anime angel and shoots her turbo ski with lasers, with her jet ski now broken i take the chair and kicks her into the water (double payback) and rides away laughing  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 am
auramaker
while still headless uses alien technology to reattach head, breaks the surface of the water and sees anime angelx riding away.

shakes fist at anime angelx and starts to build a boat from the ufo parts.

rides boat after anime angel and shoots her turbo ski with lasers, with her jet ski now broken i take the chair and kicks her into the water (double payback) and rides away laughing

Gets up and walks on water an takes chair from auramaker. Runs to helloo_bunny and waits for aura maker to come  

Lights_Alumina

Nemesis Zerox

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:25 am
Steals red chair and uses a smoke bomb (Location UNKNOWN!!!)

idk if u read all the post but i burnt the red chair and put the ashes in the chili and fed it to the prez so that's physically impossible  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 am
LOLWTFBOOOM

idk if u read all the post but i burnt the red chair and put the ashes in the chili and fed it to the prez so that's physically impossible

lol so basically no one wins cuz chair has been burnt to ashes, and eaten. but it was getting out of hand with the cooking it into chilli and the % stuff sweatdrop  

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Remilla

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:35 pm
auramaker
LOLWTFBOOOM

lol so basically no one wins cuz chair has been burnt to ashes, and eaten. but it was getting out of hand with the cooking it into chilli and the % stuff sweatdrop

dont worry, if the chair is ashes, thus making the chair dead; i am dead so i have the chair and :. win :3 logiks ftw  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:48 pm
hamtaro roxs
auramaker
LOLWTFBOOOM

dont worry, if the chair is ashes, thus making the chair dead; i am dead so i have the chair and :. win :3 logiks ftw

lol have to fight for the chair in the afterlife now  

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nemesis Zerox

Sparkly Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:39 pm
auramaker
hamtaro roxs
auramaker
LOLWTFBOOOM

damnit should of thought of that. hamtaro wins (unfortunately) congrats  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:25 pm
LOLWTFBOOOM
auramaker
hamtaro roxs
auramaker
LOLWTFBOOOM

damnit should of thought of that. hamtaro wins (unfortunately) congrats

Hmmmmm. i don't know about that..... finds real chair in the dumpster that was there from the beginning. XD  

Lights_Alumina

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 pm
Finds Angel, takes real chair, and in case of emergency finds some of the chilly that had the other chair in it.
Casts a magic spell pulling the ashes out of the chilly, casts another spell that brings all the ashes together into that red chair (unfortunately anyone who ate the chair would have gotten their insides ripped apart, thus leaving them dead or mortally wounded) checks both chairs, and realizes that Angel was mistaken an that the chilli chair was the real chair, because that one had the sticker and hers didnt! eek

Now having both chairs dares others to come after him!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:49 pm
deathnote2
Finds Angel, takes real chair, and in case of emergency finds some of the chilly that had the other chair in it.
Casts a magic spell pulling the ashes out of the chilly, casts another spell that brings all the ashes together into that red chair (unfortunately anyone who ate the chair would have gotten their insides ripped apart, thus leaving them dead or mortally wounded) checks both chairs, and realizes that Angel was mistaken an that the chilli chair was the real chair, because that one had the sticker and hers didnt! eek

Stands there staring at deathnote like he was crazy.  

Lights_Alumina

Remilla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:21 am
deathnote2

well, because you dared me, it seems i have no choice in the matter....*chases after 'him'!! (i can be not dead now too 'cauze i can break tha rulez of fiziks and be a kewl kid whee )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:58 am
hamtaro roxs
deathnote2

well, because you dared me, it seems i have no choice in the matter....*chases after 'him'!! (i can be not dead now too 'cauze i can break tha rulez of fiziks and be a kewl kid whee )
Runs, the two opponents begin to reach the beach, but then a rift opens up transporting deathnote2 to the jungle of Peru! arrow  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items