Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
THE PROPOSAL FOR GUILD TREASURY USAGE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Karas ll

Shirtless Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:01 am
Has anyone even tried inviting any of the developers here so we can try and get some answers from them?

I'm sure that some of you have PM'd them, but I doubt (hope) that they don't have the time to answer every single PM fully, howevefr if they just came here and saw one post stating all of the questions we wanted answering then maybe we'd get somewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:18 am
Outlaw Vagabond
Has anyone even tried inviting any of the developers here so we can try and get some answers from them?

I'm sure that some of you have PM'd them, but I doubt (hope) that they don't have the time to answer every single PM fully, howevefr if they just came here and saw one post stating all of the questions we wanted answering then maybe we'd get somewhere.

We have had developers on the guild, as members in fact. But right now, the limited number of personnel make it almost impossible. I will ask Pan again though to start a thread. He is a member of the guild already.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

ll Karas ll

Shirtless Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:55 pm
mamarita
Outlaw Vagabond

We have had developers on the guild, as members in fact. But right now, the limited number of personnel make it almost impossible. I will ask Pan again though to start a thread. He is a member of the guild already.

Okay, sorry, I'm new here and didn't realise that any of them came here. I do hope to see something from them soon though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:03 am
Panagrammic is a member of the guild and I invited 2 others to see if we can get more action here on our requests.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

God-the-almighty

Angelic Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 pm
Bobby Dillon
Just one thing. The Guild Treasury shouldn't be needed; But the ability to ban someone from a guild, or a certain forum(s) for a period of time. Like a punishment. There is a full image of this idea in the Suggestions thread on page 17 I think.
Well I own several guilds and have personal projects, if there were guild treasures I don't have to keep track of what goes where.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff