Submit

- P S ii C H 0 -

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm
Samt03
- P S ii C H 0 -
Lieutenant Turel
- P S ii C H 0 -

Develop a mass guild summer roleplay, that can be set at Vorador's Mansion?
And have it where a huge summer-long party's going on there, with a lotto building up for dedicated party-goers?
User Image

We've done guild role-plays at the mansion before. Usually that's the Christmas event.

As for the lotto, I'm concerned since I have the highest post count here and tended to have the highest number of posts between all of the mules. So do I have to give out the prize?

Not entirely sure, since I was simply just trying to share some ideas and give some help.
Considering all of the thinking I had to do in school today, I'm running low on brain power. x_x;
User Image

I'm actually interested by the concept, can you explain how the lotto idea would work a bit more though.

Would it be like each post in the RP thread is a ticket or when you make like 10 posts you get a ticket or like what?

Maybe fifteen posts could equal a ticket, and each post may need to meet a quota of a certain number of sentences.
Nothing too long, like ten, but maybe around three or four sentences could be good.
And for every ten pages, if the summer deadline isn't up, the lotto prize could go up by a certain amount.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:32 pm
I'm happy to help once everything is established. We just have to time things carefully so events don't overlap.  

Lieutenant Turel

jazzknh1

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:51 pm
I want RP and writing contests please! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:06 am
I tried doing writing/art contests and no one submitted.  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:48 am
Hmm, Turel can you give me an idea of how long each event would run, I can't remember from last year. I think the awards show took the whole month if I remember correctly?

I'm gonna edit the first post with a list of possible ideas in a bit here.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I would put in my two cents, but since I haven't really been super active here recently, it wouldn't be right for me to do so.
User Image

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:01 pm
I would suggest a water balloon fight, but that could be deadly for most vampires.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:39 pm
The baby event goes for however long you decide to harass me with it. As for the Awards show, Main is hoping to cut it down to three weeks. It took longer because no one was posting for a while and I can't do announcements to bug people :p  

Lieutenant Turel

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces