Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ultimatemk ~ Old Profile [Locked] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:20 pm
lief_7
UnHolyFudge
Only cause I was his only remaing competition
I agree, Also i called this as well(highlight post to see why)
Edit: JK but it seems like ulti and i are the only active ones(for how much i lurk how do i miss that there are other active non crew members in this guild?)
Edit to the Edit: Congrantulations Ulti(did i forget anything?)

Zadoc and I aren't crew and so are a bunch of other members, there's a ton of us, just look around.

Yeah, but you and zadoc went inactive there for a bit(i was told you guys had left for an undetermined time) and well, it just doesn't seem like the others are that active, but they are, Fudgey is just crazy and doesn't think before he speaks, also why do you post in darkred?
SU Blue

Blue, Fudgey isn't an artist, but I have brought it up to Ulti a few times that art requests have been posted.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:24 pm
UnHolyFudge

Say what?! I could have sworn...Weird..Oh well then. mrgreen  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:28 pm
UnHolyFudge
lief_7
UnHolyFudge
Only cause I was his only remaing competition
I agree, Also i called this as well(highlight post to see why)
Edit: JK but it seems like ulti and i are the only active ones(for how much i lurk how do i miss that there are other active non crew members in this guild?)
Edit to the Edit: Congrantulations Ulti(did i forget anything?)

Zadoc and I aren't crew and so are a bunch of other members, there's a ton of us, just look around.

Yeah, but you and zadoc went inactive there for a bit(i was told you guys had left for an undetermined time) and well, it just doesn't seem like the others are that active, but they are, Fudgey is just crazy and doesn't think before he speaks, also why do you post in darkred?
SU Blue

Blue, Fudgey isn't an artist, but I have brought it up to Ulti a few times that art requests have been posted.

Ah but now we are back, The brothers Grimm here to weak havoc and make DTI the best it can be!! flee in fear of our mighty powers!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:34 pm
SU Blue
UnHolyFudge

Trust me if I were an artist you would quite definately know, personally I think Ulti beat me out for tamer of the month, because he is an artist and I'm not, honestly I think that is kind of an unfair thing to count as the number of artists is limited, and he happens to be one and I'm not, sooo yeah but oh well I can deal with losing to him, especcially when I already told him I thought he was going to win Tamer of the Month.
I thought you were going to win Tamer of the Month, until you got promoted, not to be rude, but my bet is Liger is probably getting the Best Crew award.
Zadok the 28th

NEVER I will never fear you (at least not in the near future, but maybe laterin the further than that but not very distant future.)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Don't know why I post in dark red, just kinda started doing it one day and it stuck, I think it was back when everyone was picking colors and no one was darkred at the time.

As for the other point I totally understand, I thought he was talking about now, but last month I bet there was a lot more inactivity. Anyways like Zadoc said we're back now so you know we don't let inactivity happen, if nothings going on for long enough we'll make something happen!

Not really worried about winning any kind of tamer of the month though, if you try to earn it i feel like it's more fake than anything. Not saying that's how they got it all, I'm just saying I'm not gonna try to go out of my way for, I'll just be normal old me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:39 pm
UnHolyFudge
SU Blue
UnHolyFudge

Trust me if I were an artist you would quite definately know, personally I think Ulti beat me out for tamer of the month, because he is an artist and I'm not, honestly I think that is kind of an unfair thing to count as the number of artists is limited, and he happens to be one and I'm not, sooo yeah but oh well I can deal with losing to him, especcially when I already told him I thought he was going to win Tamer of the Month.
I thought you were going to win Tamer of the Month, until you got promoted, not to be rude, but my bet is Liger is probably getting the Best Crew award.
Zadok the 28th

NEVER I will never fear you (at least not in the near future, but maybe laterin the further than that but not very distant future.)
Fear, you need not fear, at least not in the traditional sense. more like a fear of respect, if that makes any sense.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:42 pm
Zadok the 28th

You mean a respect kind of thing? Yes I do respect you, but i don't fear you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:47 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

are you speaking in the roleplays, or in the guild as a whole?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Zadoc you're being ridiculous. Why would anyone fear you?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:50 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Have I met you in the RP, if I do meet you, maybe I will, but I meant just in general I respect you.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:52 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Have I met you in the RP, if I do meet you, maybe I will, but I meant just in general I respect you.
ah, fair enough, i will eat you in the rp.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:54 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Not if I avoid you emotion_awesome You'ld have to catch me before you could eat me(kinda hoping that was a typo)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:55 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Not if I avoid you emotion_awesome You'ld have to catch me before you could eat me(kinda hoping that was a typo)
nope, my character is a cannibalistic 60 year old man.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:59 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

HELP I'M BEING CREEPED, I could so totally avoid you, just keep running, you'll never catch me.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:04 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

HELP I'M BEING CREEPED, I could so totally avoid you, just keep running, you'll never catch me.
Meh, Anubismon can teleport me to your location.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff