Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Enter a Land of Dreams V.2 [U/C] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:55 pm

| Basic Info | History | Family/ Heritage | RP Log | Misc/ Photo Collection |

User Image

"Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE the word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!"-Audrey Hepburn
Theme Song: [ Simple Plan - Grow Up ]
Theme Song For Koran:[ Enrique Iglesias - Hero ]

Name: Huan Ming
Nicknames: Ming
Meaning/Origin: Happy,Joyous + Shining,Bright/ Chinese
Species: Cheetah
Stage: Adult
Orientation: Straight
Pride/Rank: Kulinda'Maua Concept
Seer: No
Personality Type: Cautious Mother
Personality: She was a very playful cub, carefree never wanting to grow up. She spent a lot of her time with her sister. She would often me found chasing butterflies and watching clouds. But after she had a fling resulting in cubs she was often distant and kept her family sheltered. She is protective of her cubs and loves them dearly. She doesnt trust and isnt as naive as she was when she was young, she is much more motherly.Now she is in love with Koran and happy, well almost.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Adult History: She will run into Koran once again and he will see her cubs. She has grown to loved them more instead of reject them. She learned not to judge them for what there father did to her. However she is not to keen to trust Koran but he doesnt let it go and eventually she will cave in and give him a chance and they will become mates, eventually moving to the chinese, a branch of the mafia pride.
Adol History: She got into a fight with her mother b/c her mother felt she was still to much of a cub and she had to grow up which in turned made Ming upset b/c she thought she was grown up so she ran off and met a male cheetah named Bali and they did a little unfunf which resulted in cubs giving ming the reality check she needed but is she ready for cubs?She ran into a cheetah her age who seemed nice but she can never be too sure after being left like that. Shortly after she has had four cubs with the mysteries Bali, the cheetah who left her. 2 of them look like the father and she can barely look at them one could be his twin and she can barely glance at him.
Juv History: She got 'high' with her sister Lin which turned out to be really fun for her.
Cub/Pup History: She was very playful and energetic and very friendly. She made her sister Lin have a bad high. She had a run in with a big lion and they ended up enjoying a game. Well more like he made a game where she could play and he could relax. She met a matching avian just like her and they became best friend. Zhong the avian is more of a concious for her since she doesnt think things through.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:06 pm
| Basic Info | History | Family/Heritage | RP Log | Misc/ Photo Collection |

Mate/Owner: Koran/ Chi Sohma
Fling/Owner: Bali/ Polette
Offspring/Owner:
Bali; Yitian pg 10 , Shun / Chi Sohma , Yejian / pg 10 , Bai Xue / Polette

Koran:
???/Chi Sohma, Xue / pg 19, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

Family Tree(s): x Family Echo
Mother/Owner: Jolteon/Painted Moose
Father/Owner: Yu Zhou/ Polette
Siblings: Mei-Li/ Polette Lin/ Chi Sohma Bhaskara/Cornetified Arianwyn/Shicksalswende Akribos/Painted Moose
Half Siblings: Betel

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:08 pm

.: Key :.
[ o ] - Out of family
[ x ] - In family

.: Status :.
[ A ] - Abandoned
[ U ] - Unfinished
[ ! ] - Finished
[ $ ] - Used for breeding

.: Example :.
[ Link to rp ] = ( Name of other character & The character I am using ) - Title of the rp - [ Status of rp ]

.: Rps :.
[ o ] = (Ming x Bahatisha ) - I Laugh At Danger - [ A ]

[ x ] = (Arianwyn x Ming) - A Day Of Play - [ A ]

[ X ] = (Ming x Jolteon) - Its Time To Grow Up! - [ A ]

[ x ] = ( Lin x Ming) - Everything is groovy- [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Jelani x Ming) - Wow... You're big - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Ming x Zhong) - Annoying Bird! - [ ! ] WC=1,140

[ x ] = ( Ming x Lin) - You Smell The Flowers? - [ ! ]

[ o ] = ( Ming x Bali ) - Life Lessons - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Ming x Koran) - How did you find me - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Ming x Koran) - Please Dont Fight Me - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Ming x Koran) - They're Growing Up - [ ! ]

[ x ] = ( Ming x Koran x Shun ) - The Past Is Present In All Of Us - [ ! ]

[ x ] = ( Ming x Koran x Amias ) - Searching For A Homeland - [ ! ]

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Born or Obtained/Colorist: Breeding / Meep
Font Color: Cornflowerblue
Photo Collection: Ming High, Poor Shun

Growth Chart:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:46 pm

User Image

"As i lay me down to sleep, i pray the lord my soul to wake, and if i die before i wake, i pray the lord my soul to take"
Theme Song: [ Atreyu- Falling Down ]

Name: Nafsi Muangalizi
Nicknames: Nafsi
Meaning/Origin: Soul watcher /Swahili
Species: Wilddog
Pride/Rank: Rouge
Seer: No
Personality Type:The Adopted Mute
Personality:While Nafsi was a pup her was very solitary and never strayed far from his 'mother' Subira. He doesn't talk much do to a accident when her was a newborn and he wont conversate much unless he knows you.While he is protective of every one close to him and loyal to his family. He can be a bit stubborn at times. He's not much of a curious one unless he is provoked. As time has passed he has grown more independent. He would do anything to protect his family and Mate. He is unsure of how to react with all of the familiars but they make it easier but things tend to get a little.... crowded.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:01 am

Adult History: They have grown more adapted to each other and things are not so hectic but still sometimes he cant hear himself thing with the puppies and the animals who have grown attached to them.
Adol History: He found out the truth of his mothers lies and will leave her, but that still doesnt mean he doesnt love her. She has raised him as her own but that still doesnt replace the pain of knowing the truth, so he set out on his own to try and start a new beggining. He will end up finding an old puppy love named Shamira who will now be COMPLETELY BLIND and he will try to win her love without speaking alot and once he does he will finally tell her his name. They will end up being Life mates <3 He ends up getting her preggers and this i very difficult for her and him, he cannot speak to his pups and a mother cannot even see them. They are both very sad and worried about having pups.
Juv History:
Cub/Pup History: Imamu [ The REAL birth mother] was 'raped' by a rogue. Given the fact that she doesn't really know about birth or taking care of puppies or anything like that. She ran to her sister who asks the spirits [which she collects] what to do. Subira [The ADOPTIVE Mother] - BRAINWASHED Imamu in to giving her the puppys~ and made Imamu believe that SUBIRA was the mother of them. She killed all but one seemed to have survived but was disabled from speaking, he cant talk but it is very difficult so he chooses not to. When Imamu visits, She thinks that he are her sister's and not her own. She will never remember that he was her puppy. At all. Subira will end up raising him.. and she is a little crazy/loopy. Believing she is a seer and an instrument of the spirits.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:03 am

Mate/Owner: Shamira / Chi Sohma
Offspring/Owner:
Litter One: Kifo Pg11, Eli / Chi Sohma
Family Tree(s): Family Echo Direct Family Tree Extended Family Tree
Mother/Owner: Imamu / Chi Sohma
Adoptive Mother:Subira/ Chi Sohma
Father/Owner: ???
Siblings: None
Half Siblings: None

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:06 am

[ o ] - Out of family
[ x ] - In family

[ A ] - Abandoned
[ U ] - Unfinished
[ ! ] - Finished

[ Link to rp ] = ( Name of other character & The character I am using ) - Title of the rp - [ Status of rp ]

[ x ] = (TwinsxNanuxNafsixShamira)- Family Visits? - [ ! ]

[ o ] = ( Nafsi x Shamira ) - Entering The Den - [ ! ]

[ o ] = ( Nafsi x Shamira x Amelie ) - Remember The Past - [ ! ]

[ o ] = ( Nafsi x Shamira x Amelie ) - Together Once Again - [ ! ]

[ o ] = ( Nafsi x Shamira ) - I Climbed The Hill - [ ! ]

[ o ] = ( Nafsi x Amelie ) - The Dog and the Hare - [ ! ]

[ X ]= ( NanuxSubiraxNafsi )- Grandmother whut whut - [ ! ]

[ o ] = ( Nafsi x Shamira ) - My Head Is Stuck - [ ! ]

[ o ] = ( Nafsi x Shamira ) - I Love You, I Think - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Nafsi x Shamira ) - So Much Love - [ ! ]

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:08 am

Born or Obtained/Colorist: Gift from Chi! XD / Kireiryuu
Font Color: gray
Photo Collection:
Shamin and Princess

Growth Chart:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:28 am

User Image
"The best things in life are meant for two"
Theme Song: [ Cheetah Girls - One World ]

Name: Rhea
Nicknames: None
Meaning/Origin:Goddess of Nature/ Greek Mythology
Species: Leopard
Pride/Rank: Kurio'Nera / Royality
Seer: Yes, her visions are very stong anything she sees hears or touches could trigger a vision. However when she has a vision, she speaks in a riddle and she doesnt remember what she saw or what she said. As she has grown she has learned to control them and remember more and more.
Personality Type: The Faithful Seer
Personality: Very nice and kind, very down to earth. She trust in people and is very opptimistic about life. She is a bit sad because she ran away from her family at such a young age but she feels at home in her new home with Nyoka and the Kurio'Nera. She loves her family and lives by what little what her father taught her. She is very useful in her new pride beacuse of her visions and is quite happy.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:30 am

Adult History: After the war and the pride has settled Rhea and her new found mate have decided to leave the pride and go away to find Rheas father. Hosoku decided to leave because he has dishonored his family and can no longer hold his head high in the pride. They will eventually return but it is uncertain if the will stay in the pride.
Adol History: She has had a vision of the pridal war and has also had a vision of her future mate. Both of which are big trouble. The pridal war is between 2 heirs, Hosoku and his brother. His brother has been the selected heir and Hosoku doent want that. Hosoku is only for pure breds and his brother is for keeping them as the pride as they are. Hosku is her future mate and he refuses to believe it. In hopes to stop the war she puts herself right in the middle of it. She confronts him before the battle and pleds with him. She tells hosoku she will be his mate infront of both of the sides. Hosokus right hand man grew inraged at the slander rhea was saying attacked Rhea. Thats when Hosoku knew he had feelings for her but couldnt/wouldnt do anything about that with his army behind him so the war began.
Juv History: Towards then end of her Juv years she had a very terrifying vision of a pride in a war, she was so entrapped in her vision she ran away from the pride, her father could not keep up with her and she was lost in the rougeland till a cheetah named nyoka she came across her and she took her in and found out she was a seer and ended up practically adopting her as her own.
Cub/Pup History: She was a typical cub, she had he first vision which scared her but then her father calmed her down and was excited that his baby was a seer, but was forced to keep it a secrect because he didnt want her to be sent to the seer island.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:31 am

Mate/Owner: Hosoku / pg 6
Fling/Owner: Bukaera // Club Snails
Offspring/Owner:
Bukaera: Aadia / Chi Sohma , Burusuton / Pg 18 , Zamiec / Club Snails

Family Tree(s): Direct Family Tree Extended Tree
Mother/Owner: Amaranta / nessiaing
Father.Owner: Aadi Anurang / Chi Sohma
Siblings: Servilla / Demonstration_evil Iunia / Hime Nox /Nessiaing
Half Siblings:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:32 am

[ o ] - Out of family
[ x ] - In family

[ A ] - Abandoned
[ U ] - Unfinished
[ ! ] - Finished

[ x ] = ( Aadi x Rhea ) -Beautiful Daughter of Mine - [ ! ]

[ o ] = ( Rhea x Nyoka ) - My Precious - [ ! ]

[ o ] = ( Rhea x Hosoku ) - You Will Be My Mate - [ ! ] WC= 1,216

[ o ] = ( Ny x Tabia x Rhea ) - Why So Sick - [ ! ]

[ o ] = (Rhea x Bukaear) - You me Here Now - [ ! ]

[ x ] = ( Nox x Rhea ) - Twin Trouble - [ ! ]

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:33 am