Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:32 am
chiisai-akanbo
Naaah age doesn't matter, in fact my mom (she's 40) she's playing an MMORPG game called "Runescape" if you've heard of it. she's online there like, 24/7 and is level 111. So yeah age doesn't really matter.

I like anime too, I haven't gone camping even once because of all those horror movies my mom told me to watch, where you like camp and like cannibals out of nowhere pop out? SO yeah I'm scared of camping pffffft xDDDD

Here of Runescape - have not played it. (slow internet)
Camping - Based on what you said I think what you need to do is watch a bunch of of the slasher movies where the psychos / zombies / etc kill the bikini clad girls INSIDE the house. There are lots of those. Then you will want to spend more time out in the woods. LOL! smile

I don't camp as much as I used to. I'd like to say it was due to dangerous times but truth is I'm getting older and sleeping in the cold / damp is not as appealing as it used to be. smile I do still enjoy camping with my cousins or grandkids. Watching them have fun and explore is enjoyable.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:41 am
Bee Honing
Favorite Quotes: "If you let the bee be, the bee will let you be." & "I am Honey Bee, Reminder of sweetness through undaunted labor." -Unkown

You know, that is LITERALLY true. I used to keep bees and most varieties will rarely every bother you. If my bees got low on water they would buzz around me a bit more but not sting. Then I'd refill their water spot and they would go back to 'normal'.

These days I don't have bees but I live in the country and have a two bee keepers on my road - about 1/4 mile in each direction. During the summer I routinely get bees and yellow jackets in my house and I just let them crawl on my hand and carry them outside. I'm not quite as friendly with hornets and wasps. They seem more aggressive. smile  

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300

All Da Things

Dangerous Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:02 pm
Hello, I just wanted to say hi and that this is an awesome Booty Grab Guild! It's so nice to have all the tanks organized by what type of tank they are so I can grab my favorites first and then proceed down the list. I'm currently working on saving up to get some good fish for my tank. Any suggestions on the best cheap-ish fish for BG would be great.

P.S. I love pigs and Nyan Cat.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:12 pm
David2074
Bee Honing
Favorite Quotes: "If you let the bee be, the bee will let you be." & "I am Honey Bee, Reminder of sweetness through undaunted labor." -Unkown

You know, that is LITERALLY true. I used to keep bees and most varieties will rarely every bother you. If my bees got low on water they would buzz around me a bit more but not sting. Then I'd refill their water spot and they would go back to 'normal'.

These days I don't have bees but I live in the country and have a two bee keepers on my road - about 1/4 mile in each direction. During the summer I routinely get bees and yellow jackets in my house and I just let them crawl on my hand and carry them outside. I'm not quite as friendly with hornets and wasps. They seem more aggressive. smile

Yay! Someone who agrees with me about the quote! *^.^*

Lucky You! I'm Jealous! I've never kept bees and I don't know any BeeKeepers! gonk I've never even been to one neither! crying lol

I don't usually have a problem with hornets and wasps. lol ^_^ I've only had one bad encounter with them while hanging clothes outside last year. I didn't see their hive in the clothes line pole and I got too close w/o knowing and bam! My 1st Sting! whee I still like 'em though! 4laugh They were protecting their hive, doing their job, I'm Proud of 'em! 3nodding lol!

Bee Honing

Anxious Cutie-Pie

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Millionaire 200

Humphreypoptart

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:02 am
chiisai-akanbo
Humphreypoptart

He's 17. biggrin Has a blue mohawk, but he's a good kid!
I'm heading to bed, but we can work out something. I can put a guild link in my thread if you like. Just send me a copy in a PM.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.hoho~ I didn't know what a mohawk was so I searched it and this is what popped out . Okay I sure will but we don't have a banner yet so I can only send a link probably attached on a picture or something. I'll just send a pm later xDD.
Hm, okay then Good night~ don't let the bed bugs bite xD User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yikes! His is only about 8 inches tall. That one is a bit extreme!  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:23 am
Humphreypoptart

Hahah~ I actually went like --> O_O wht the.. hoho xDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Humphreypoptart

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:36 am
chiisai-akanbo
Humphreypoptart

Hahah~ I actually went like --> O_O wht the.. hoho xDD

Here he is:

Edit: Pic  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:40 am
Humphreypoptart

*O* blueeee haiiiir!!!! *O* (My mom would so kill me if I color my hair xD)
Why are you guys so white!!! D: rather why am I tanned?!! LOOOOOOOOOOL XDDD

(points at siggy)
hohooo I deleted one space and it worked haha looks crappy though xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:41 am
misspiggyluvsu
Hello, I just wanted to say hi and that this is an awesome Booty Grab Guild! It's so nice to have all the tanks organized by what type of tank they are so I can grab my favorites first and then proceed down the list. I'm currently working on saving up to get some good fish for my tank. Any suggestions on the best cheap-ish fish for BG would be great.

P.S. I love pigs and Nyan Cat.

hoho Meow~~ aww now that you say pigs I miss babe. you know babe?  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:42 am
chiisai-akanbo
Humphreypoptart

*O* blueeee haiiiir!!!! *O* (My mom would so kill me if I color my hair xD)
Why are you guys so white!!! D: rather why am I tanned?!! LOOOOOOOOOOL XDDD

(points at siggy)
hohooo I deleted one space and it worked haha looks crappy though xD

Yes, but you need to get your gold back!  

Humphreypoptart

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:44 am
David2074
chiisai-akanbo
Naaah age doesn't matter, in fact my mom (she's 40) she's playing an MMORPG game called "Runescape" if you've heard of it. she's online there like, 24/7 and is level 111. So yeah age doesn't really matter.

I like anime too, I haven't gone camping even once because of all those horror movies my mom told me to watch, where you like camp and like cannibals out of nowhere pop out? SO yeah I'm scared of camping pffffft xDDDD

Here of Runescape - have not played it. (slow internet)
Camping - Based on what you said I think what you need to do is watch a bunch of of the slasher movies where the psychos / zombies / etc kill the bikini clad girls INSIDE the house. There are lots of those. Then you will want to spend more time out in the woods. LOL! smile

I don't camp as much as I used to. I'd like to say it was due to dangerous times but truth is I'm getting older and sleeping in the cold / damp is not as appealing as it used to be. smile I do still enjoy camping with my cousins or grandkids. Watching them have fun and explore is enjoyable.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the slasher movies *runs outside* mommeeeeeh!!! xDDD
hohoooo If I was one of your grand kids, hoho you can watch me play gaia all day and explore xDD pfffft ahaahh xDDD  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:45 am
Humphreypoptart

Do you buy fish with GC?  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Humphreypoptart

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:52 am
chiisai-akanbo
Humphreypoptart

Do you buy fish with GC?

No. I buy from the market. My tank makes a lot, and I grab a lot. I usually buy packs then sell the ones I don't want.
I'll get a cash card once in a while. My wife will get me one for Christmas or my birthday.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:54 am
Humphreypoptart
chiisai-akanbo
Humphreypoptart

Do you buy fish with GC?

No. I buy from the market. My tank makes a lot, and I grab a lot. I usually buy packs then sell the ones I don't want.
I'll get a cash card once in a while. My wife will get me one for Christmas or my birthday.

EEHHH?!?! Gimme your wife pls ahahah xD Lol~~
I saw your thread earlier and WOW... 1000 votes.. O_O  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Humphreypoptart

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:00 am
chiisai-akanbo
Humphreypoptart
chiisai-akanbo
Humphreypoptart

Do you buy fish with GC?

EEHHH?!?! Gimme your wife pls ahahah xD Lol~~
I saw your thread earlier and WOW... 1000 votes.. O_O

I get a lot of plays on my tank. I have quite a bit of negative votes too. Some people just do that I guess!  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff