Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gyyrad

Jeering Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:25 am
i like kemshin rapsady  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:05 am
One that fits well is the Mortal Kombat theme. I have to find the link to the actual one. Hmm...  

Miwaslover

Bibliophillic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:21 am
What's an AMV?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:32 pm
Dragon of Rising Star
What's an AMV?
Anime Music Video  

[Kaoru-chan]

[Kaoru-chan]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:37 pm
a great place to look for AMVs is Youtube you can also watch anime on this website too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:00 pm
my favorite one is the one i made to the Kill Bill theme  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

[Kaoru-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:55 pm
I made a amv to Rurouni Kenshin and i want you guys to tell me what you think! its my first amv and it goes to Linkin Park - Numb and its about Kenshin & Kaoru!
YouTube - Kenshin & Kaoru AMV  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:31 pm
I've only seen a couple Kenshin AMVs, but there are two that I really like. They're angsty, and use scenes from the first OVA, but they're still well done. One is done by Otaku Vengeance (sp?) to Vast's "Touched", and the other is by Smoothe Studios and it's done to Madonna's "Frozen".  

Elliot_Rhymeless

Nimble Pants

asmallsmackerel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:33 pm
This is one of my favorites: http://youtube.com/watch?v=bY7ViySOfmY by RurounisGirl, its to the Friends Theme Song  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:04 am
ShinobiAmaya
My favourite ones I've seen are probably Butterfly, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Let The Bodies Hit The Floor, Crawling, Last Resort, and Pretty Fly For a Battosai (humor-wise, it's really amusing.).

Some of the other ones I've seen are really stupid. Just copying one scene for the entire time and putting a song to it. That's not even a real AMV when people do that! ><
3nodding Yeah! My favorite RuroKen AMVs are Sunday Bloody Sunday, Butterfly, Pretty Fly for a Battousai and the one to the music from Mortal Kombat... They rock! 4laugh  

Sephiralen

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:51 am
Blurry - Puddle of Mud. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:29 am
"frustration" based on Soujiro, I made one kinda like it before I saw it, lol ^^*  

San_Yuen

samuraichikX

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:37 pm
i actually like a lot of the ones i see on youtube, there's a papercut by linkin park one with kenshin and saito battle, a butterfly by Ayumi hamasaku one with kenshin and kaoru in it which is absolutely hilarious and there's a really sad one with clips from seihousen (sorry if i spelled it wrong = / ) with my immortal by evanescence, there are lots of good kenshin amvs out there, i'm gonna start making my own actually ^^  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff