Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
It's the end ((what are your thoughts)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:18 pm
DarkWolfLove
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
Nothing because I a rapture can only be remotely imagined by crazy religious ******** the world truly had an' end it would block out all logic and what happens when you lose logic? BAM everything else goes out of whack, science dies, people die, every logical thing that held existence together would cave in.

It's the fact of the universe, even the universe itself is made of billions trillions of atoms, just as it was created by atoms.

No god, No heaven, No hell.
Only us, Angels, a few groups of Aliens, Animals, Microbes, Bacteria, some Viruses, Plants, and the vast universe with many planets, stars and galaxies.

WAIT A SECOND.

Angels?

Do elaborate, please, this sounds fishy.

Who says Angels have to automatically be connected to a Religion?
They are simply another Alien species, similar to us but not entirely like us.

It's far from fishy, humans have spoken of beings with such appearances since before the "Tales" came about.
Ironically enough we are actually in a sense imitations of them, if you were to get an Angel's D.N.A. and compare it to a Humans were nearly identical, almost entirely proving "Enkiea's" claims but as far as magic? Not so sure about that crap.

Who's to say you are right though, amongst all these other claims?
Who's to say your beliefs are above all others?
Who's to say, besides yourself, of course.

THANK YOU!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:49 am
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
Nothing because I a rapture can only be remotely imagined by crazy religious ******** the world truly had an' end it would block out all logic and what happens when you lose logic? BAM everything else goes out of whack, science dies, people die, every logical thing that held existence together would cave in.

It's the fact of the universe, even the universe itself is made of billions trillions of atoms, just as it was created by atoms.

Only us, Angels, a few groups of Aliens, Animals, Microbes, Bacteria, some Viruses, Plants, and the vast universe with many planets, stars and galaxies.

WAIT A SECOND.

Angels?

It's far from fishy, humans have spoken of beings with such appearances since before the "Tales" came about.
Ironically enough we are actually in a sense imitations of them, if you were to get an Angel's D.N.A. and compare it to a Humans were nearly identical, almost entirely proving "Enkiea's" claims but as far as magic? Not so sure about that crap.

So you're saying angels are extraterrestrial beings?

How did you get to this conclusion?

And who is this Enkiea person you're talking about?

Simple, because they came here' thousands of years Ago.
They came from another Planet, that's current beyond our reach.
Plus they are shown throughout history, though more often revered as Gods or Godly beings.

Enkiea, also known as the Church of Elders.
(Elders, because the name Aquarian was taken by a "Church Church")

http://www.enkiea.org/

What i have issues with here is that the kind of "evidence" that supports your perception is just about as scientific as any religions mythos. Yet we hear from you that tis kind of truth finding is bunk and innately wrong.

I mean believe what you want, and call your dieties what you want, but dont go off telling people they are invariably wrong in their beliefs while your process towards truth is just as possibly wrong, and perceptably just as proposterous.  

Jungle Boots

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:26 am
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

WAIT A SECOND.

Angels?

Plus they are shown throughout history, though more often revered as Gods or Godly beings.

Again, show me some proof.

I require to see it to believe your claims.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:20 pm
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

WAIT A SECOND.

Angels?

Simple, wait until the Angels are actually here in their Physical form and Scientists have been allowed to examine their Genetic material.

Or you could see if this shat' is real and attempt to "Call" one of the Gods, just be respectful they're just like you or I only matured for thousands of years.  

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:26 pm
Jungle Boots
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

WAIT A SECOND.

Angels?

What i have issues with here is that the kind of "evidence" that supports your perception is just about as scientific as any religions mythos. Yet we hear from you that tis kind of truth finding is bunk and innately wrong.

I mean believe what you want, and call your dieties what you want, but dont go off telling people they are invariably wrong in their beliefs while your process towards truth is just as possibly wrong, and perceptably just as proposterous.
No it is not, I understand it is your opinion but if you do the research and take time to feel out the world around you, you can eventually see where things stand.

There is no actual deity or deities if anything the "Angels" (The kind one's anyway) are like our Parents, we Learn from them and sometimes they from us. The evidence has already begin that no God exists it was revealed by science already, simply put we exist only because an' atom decided "******** it let's split for a minute" and B A N G, ah' I should totally create a "False" cult on that. heart

"Priest:Who's your god? Me:A big a** explosion you? Priest:My god got nailed to a cross...for your sins. Me: lolumad?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:27 pm
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

Simple, wait until the Angels are actually here in their Physical form and Scientists have been allowed to examine their Genetic material.

Or you could see if this shat' is real and attempt to "Call" one of the Gods, just be respectful they're just like you or I only matured for thousands of years.

But you said gods don't exist.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 pm
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

You failed to provide proof.

Please, try again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:57 pm
Since when does' spirituality require a "God"?
It's merely a piece of the existing world, whether you put religion on it, or see it as it is, or choose to be even further blind and see it as something made up from the bible' because a fairy tale written by a king is totally the one that owns spirituality. Right?

And what' is your proof I am wrong?
I gave you the key to the proof, you can either use it, or continue your antics, though I suppose you'll continue antics eh'?

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:34 am
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX
It's merely a piece of the existing world, whether you put religion on it, or see it as it is, or choose to be even further blind and see it as something made up from the bible' because a fairy tale written by a king is totally the one that owns spirituality. Right?

I gave you the key to the proof, you can either use it, or continue your antics, though I suppose you'll continue antics eh'?

You have given no proof what so ever, just your word and opinions you've formulated. And I don't appreciate your bashing on everything else that doesn't agree with how you view things. And also, do your research before you go making claims. The Bible wasn't written by Kings, it was written by a compilation of people from the time period, then gathered and published by Kings. However not written by them.

I find your slams against my religion and lack of truly informed responses irritating and offensive so I'm going to simply quite Garek's post one page back when this discussion first started and let that speak for iteslf. stare

Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]
Shut up, you guys, you. My beliefs are the ones that are correct.

/thread
What Erik said because I don't want to see this shout match again. <- Mod Speak!

I'm not locking the thread because discussion and (respectful!) opinion sharing can still take place, but no more of this old argument please. sad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:46 pm
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

...........User Image

A'ight, first of all; circular logic doesn't work. Repeating the same argument over and over doesn't make it any more valid than it was 5 minutes ago.

Second; I never said anything about angels being related to a deity or superior being, you simply assumed I was refering to it.

Thirdly; you might see the world in a light I don't, I asked you to explain your point of view, you did, I didn't understand it, so I asked for proof, you failed to deliver it, instead you just kept spewing the aforementioned "ANGELS EXIST BECAUSE I THINK THEY DO" argument. Quite honestly, you don't explain yourself very well :l

Fourthly; key? What key? What are you talking about, magical man in the hat?

Fifthly; quit being so childish. If you are going to start an argument at least do so in a mature fashion. This guild used to be called "Adult Furries Guild", I understand why they changed the name.

Lastly: show me the proof instead of handing me invisible magical keys that lead me to the understanding of the ultimate knowledge of the world and quit using your antics. If you want to play like that, there is always the GD and ED.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:27 pm
[-Erik-]
Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

...........User Image

A'ight, first of all; circular logic doesn't work. Repeating the same argument over and over doesn't make it any more valid than it was 5 minutes ago.

Second; I never said anything about angels being related to a deity or superior being, you simply assumed I was refering to it.

Thirdly; you might see the world in a light I don't, I asked you to explain your point of view, you did, I didn't understand it, so I asked for proof, you failed to deliver it, instead you just kept spewing the aforementioned "ANGELS EXIST BECAUSE I THINK THEY DO" argument. Quite honestly, you don't explain yourself very well :l

Fourthly; key? What key? What are you talking about, magical man in the hat?

Fifthly; quit being so childish. If you are going to start an argument at least do so in a mature fashion. This guild used to be called "Adult Furries Guild", I understand why they changed the name.

Lastly: show me the proof instead of handing me invisible magical keys that lead me to the understanding of the ultimate knowledge of the world and quit using your antics. If you want to play like that, there is always the GD and ED.

Agreed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:22 pm
I always miss the good stuff...I'll keep this short too.

Erik, Zuri-kai, and DarkWolfLove are fine in asking for tangible proof.
Helpful tip: Keep the supernatural supernatural and you're never required to find natural proof.

Please, Hanyuu-San, refrain from the inflammatory comments. Being derogatory towards a religion is not allowed in this guild. Respectful criticism? Most likely a-okay! Emphasis on respectful. Disagreement is expected in the world, it's how you go about it that makes all the difference.

Consider this a final warning for this discussion, Hanyuu-San (this is not a warning about imminent banning, don't worry). If I see this behavior continued any more the thread will be locked. This is the only thing going on in here now anyway, not a huge loss.

Edit: And believe me when I say I'm having second thoughts on just issuing a warning. This should get locked but I'm holding out a little hope things will cool down or something.  

Garek Maxwell

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 pm
Garek Maxwell
I always miss the good stuff...I'll keep this short too.

Erik, Zuri-kai, and DarkWolfLove are fine in asking for tangible proof.
Helpful tip: Keep the supernatural supernatural and you're never required to find natural proof.

Please, Hanyuu-San, refrain from the inflammatory comments. Being derogatory towards a religion is not allowed in this guild. Respectful criticism? Most likely a-okay! Emphasis on respectful. Disagreement is expected in the world, it's how you go about it that makes all the difference.

Consider this a final warning for this discussion, Hanyuu-San (this is not a warning about imminent banning, don't worry). If I see this behavior continued any more the thread will be locked. This is the only thing going on in here now anyway, not a huge loss.

Edit: And believe me when I say I'm having second thoughts on just issuing a warning. This should get locked but I'm holding out a little hope things will cool down or something.

I agree that the supernatural is supernatural, but Hanyuu's claims are circular, hypocritical, and redundant.
First, she says gods don't exist and anyone who believes they are is blind and silly, then she tells someone to contact gods to get their proof.
I'm just trying to understand.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:50 pm
DarkWolfLove
I agree that the supernatural is supernatural, but Hanyuu's claims are circular, hypocritical, and redundant.
First, she says gods don't exist and anyone who believes they are is blind and silly, then she tells someone to contact gods to get their proof.

I'm not disagreeing, but I'm also trying to stay partly out of it. razz

The angel thing confused me the most which made me say that whole supernatural thingy.

Most I can ask is for y'all to try not to antagonize her much. I haven't seen anything bad yet, but I'd hate it if things just got worse with everyone involved. sad  

Garek Maxwell

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:52 pm
Garek Maxwell
DarkWolfLove

I'm not disagreeing, but I'm also trying to stay partly out of it. razz

The angel thing confused me the most which made me say that whole supernatural thingy.

Most I can ask is for y'all to try not to antagonize her much. I haven't seen anything bad yet, but I'd hate it if things just got worse with everyone involved. sad

Alright.
I just generally give up if it's not going anywhere.
I'd rather not get banned by losing my cool trying to debate.
^^;;

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces