Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Is Harry the Descendant oif Godric Gryffindor??????????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R J Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:26 am
Any one want to join an Harry Potter role play aplly on this link
Hey i have a rp here is the link we need people http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=12682903#694169762
Pm all profiles to me  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:59 am
no harry is not i read an article in which JK said he was not  

The_Space_Cat

R J Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:55 pm
you realize people can lie, right she might say that so to throw people off  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:02 pm
Nialla
I don't think Harry is the heir. I don't know exactly why, just a feeling.

I wonder if Neville could be the heir since the prophesy could have applied to him and in the beginning he didn't show a lot of Gryffindor house traits, he seemed more Hufflepuff like. (yes I know there is the whole "standing up to friends" thing and other little examples like that, but overall his personality doesn't scream Gryffindor at first glance)
i think neville could definitely be the heir but it just doesnt seem right. i feel like neville was just happens to have the traits of what the prophecy said but i dont think rowling would make the heir of slytherin a slightly dorky boy(no offense to neville or anything...). in my opinion, the heir of sllytherin should be someone like harry if not harry that we have come to know well through the books...  

~rubyblue~

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:11 pm
AtreeX
No, because the Sorting Hat thought he could go into any house, since he had attributes of all four (it just leaned towards Slytherin and Gryffindor). Plus, it seems unlikely. Assuming that Lily Potter's whole family were muggles (no squibs), then that leaves James Potter. Seeing how Harry (obviously) looks a LOT like his dad, I suppose that would follow with the whole family tree, no? And (at least in my mind, and several others') Godric Gryffindor looks nothing like James Potter.
how do you know Godric doesnt look like James? and plus, GOdric lived a long time before dumbledore so there's not a likely chance of them looking alike..you never know  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:59 am
R J Lupin
What do you think?
I've always thought that since reading fanfiction  

evy_writer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200

FinalChaos27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:51 am
It could be possiable. Think back to the second book of HP. Did the sword of Gordic Gryfindor not appear only because the Sorting Hat had wanted it? Think about that. It could all be tied up in the 7th book. Which, by the way, is going to be dark colored.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:08 pm
I think he probably is, just because of him pulling Gryffindor's sword out of the Sorting Hat and the fact  

mscarrieb

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:28 pm
im tired of hearing "he was born in godric's hollow" where he was born has nothing to do with who he is related to  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:58 pm
The fact he was born in Godrics Hallow means nothing unless they lived in an old house that has been passed down from generation to generation, but there is more evidence here then just where he lived and where he was born  

R J Lupin

Alemontes

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:18 pm
i think he is.i question mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:26 pm
R J Lupin
This is what I think:

When he was sorted, he could have been put in Ravenclaw (not a bad mind) or Slytherin as the sorting hat had said. But instead it was gryffindor because Harry said not Slytherin. When Harry got out of the chamber after defeating Tom Riddle and the can't spell Baslisk or what ever it is. Dumbledore said only a true Gryffindor could have pulled that out of the hat. Maybe not someone from the school house but someone of Gryffindor blood. Harry lived in a town called Godrics Hallow. His father was in Gryffindor.
Godric and Salazaar fought and the fight was never finished. Now the heir of Slytherin will Finish the Filght with The Heir of Gryffindor.

that make perfect sense  

RedRose07

o_sugarsweetie_o

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:03 pm
i don`t think we have to wait that long..

dirty old sod
I doubt it, but we will just have to wait for the next book.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:02 pm
i think he might be but i'm not that sure though  

Numai Outcast

Lurielle is unkind

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:08 am
He could be, but it seems a little obvious doesn't it? Perhaps he is.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff