Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Debating Den
Divorce Bill: Ipasa o Ibasura? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ibasura o Ipasa?
  Ibasura
  Ipasa
  Paki ko ba?
View Results

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:20 pm
If this bill is to be passed, majority of the country's population will surely be coming from a broken family, which eventually results to depressed workers and catalysts, so NO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:56 am
YES.

“We ought therefore to suspect that a great mass of information respecting the Bible, and the introduction of it into the world, has been suppressed by the united tyranny of Church and State, for the purpose of keeping people in ignorance, and which ought to be known.” by Thomas Paine

I believe they should pass this law. If people are not happy anymore with their relationship, then why prolong the agony? If people are not happy, they become dysfunctional which could possibly lead to violence.

It is much more depressing for a family if they live in a home where there is no harmony. At least, being divorced, they could settle their differences in a much more legal way. As for child concerns, they can have scheduled custody of children depending on how they talked about it.

Divorce is a practical way of saving one's sanity. Again, why suffer when there's a solution?

Regarding the church, they can't dictate people what to do. Not all people believe in the same way they do. No, i'm not referring only to Catholicism. Its for everybody. Yes, divorce may defy the sanctity of marriage but that's all on paper. God doesn't want his people to suffer. Bakit ikulang natin mga sarili natin sa isang bagay na di naman tayo nagiging masaya. basta. Yun ang idea ko about this.

Peace! v(^_^)  

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:00 pm
I'll make it simple. For me, the divorce bill is for those "real" ignorant people who tend to forget the use of intimate relationships before marriage- people nowadays get married after a week, and that is one of the sole reasons why an unsatisfied relation occurs. This bill is for lazy people who think that life's greatest treasures can be found through different shortcuts- prevailing the depths of immorality, insanity, and worse, children's depression.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:02 pm
Curse the day when you did not believed. smile

Believing and keeping your faith strong does not make one ignorant.

It is better to believe in a God, and when you die there's none, than to scramble your faith, and when you die there is really one.

Orlandeau

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:53 am
At the end of the day, its always a matter of personal choice. some may be ignorant about it, some may have an idea or little idea about it, some may have full information regarding it. It is still a personal choice if they want to end a marriage.
Ending a marriage doesn't happen only because people just want to separate. People want to separate from each other because there are underlying reasons. Personal reasons.
Some wants to find themselves. Some, to protect their selves/identity. We cannot say.
It may be immoral for the church and its fanatics, but always remember Morality refers to PERSONAL values set by our own conscience and our personal choices of what we consider good or bad, right and wrong. And i don't think one individual would push his/her own morality to other people.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:07 am
Why settle marriage in the first place if you do not fully know the person dbuh? Kasi whatever the consequence is, if you built your relationship on solid foundation, separation is actually not an option. smile  

Orlandeau

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 am
People, most of the time, resort to marriage kasi there's a sense of security. even though they are not ready. most people nowadays are impulsive. kung ano lang maisip gagawin na agad. kaya nga, if they approve the divorce bill, people can have a chance to get out of the trap they set themselves and start all over again.
aside from that, it could save people with a very violent marriage (possible yun).

for those na happy with their marriage they don't need the divorce. pero for those who are not, there's divorce to save them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:08 am
"Divorce is not for healthy marriages. Rather, it is for the destroyed ones. Therefore, in essence, it does not destroy marriages; rather, it prevents further damage that may be caused by an already collapsed marriage."

My school's official publication  

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:40 pm
Nothing really bad would happen to collapsed marriages if proper guidance is to observed. Reporting it to psychologists and different associations whose tasks are in these areas can be of great help. Separation teaches us to be weak- in small or big ordeals. As what I have stated in other topics, my concern is for the young witnesses- the children. Basing on my simple psychological studies and researches, separation of parents can actually harm the psychological and mental development of a child. NO, no, and no, will be my words to this bill. No problem can be solved by GETTING AWAY from it. Those who flee are but crows who tend to cowardly fly, but those who prevail are eagles who soar throughout the eye of the storm to find the calmest place on earth.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm
Pro!para sa mga mag-asawang di na kaya ang mga pinagdadaanan sa kanilang pagsasama.(pagmamaltrato sa kanyang partner, paglabag sa karapatang pantao ng bawat partido,)
Di lang ako magiging pabor dito pagdating dun sa mga mag-asawang gusto lang maghiwalay dahil nawala na yung pagmamahal nila sa isa't-isa.Dapat nun pa lang pinag-aralan at kinilala muna nila ang bawat isa ng lubusan.Mas mabuting MAGSAMA na lang muna sila ng matagal upang kilalanin ang bawat isa at pagplanuhan ang pagpapamilya bago sila MAGPAKASAL.
Ipapasok ko rin dito ang RH BILL, habang nagsasama pa lang sila, pagisipan at isaalang-alang nila ng mabuti at ilang ulit ang magiging buhay at kinabukasan ng kanilang magiging mga anak.Maari at sumasang ayon naman ang Simbahang Katoliko sa Natural na Pagpaplano ng Pamilya, isa na rito ang Calendar Method.
Maraming uri at klase ng paraan ng pagpapamilya.Nakadepende ito sa bawat indibidwal at paniniwala ng isang tao.
Marapat lang nating din isipin na di lang mga kapwa natin/ko Katoliko ang relihiyon meron ang ating bansa.
Sa ayaw at sa gusto natin, opinyon at payo lang natin ang maibibigay natin sa mga taong patungo o nasa ganitong kalagayan o sitwasyon.Dahil sa huli sila lang ang makakapagdesisyon kung sa anong paraan/gusto nila gustong mamuhay na sa tingin nila ay magiging maayos at maligaya sila. smile

"ANG PAGPAPAKASAL AY DI GAYA NG KANIN NA MAINIT, NA PAGKA NAPASO KA AY ILULUWA MO"

pag-isipang mabuti at ng ilang ulit, di lamang isa o dalawang beses.

Bow! XD hehehe  

Thenesis

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100

imaBULLSHITTER

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am
Orlandeau
Nothing would really bad would happen to collapsed marriages if proper guidance is to observed. Reporting it to psychologists and different associations whose tasks are in these areas can be of great help. Separation teaches us to be weak- in small or big ordeals. As what I have stated in other topics, my concern is for the young witnesses- the children. Basing on my simple psychological studies and researches, separation of parents can actually harm the psychological and mental development of a child. NO, no, and no, will be my words to this bill. No problem can be solved by GETTING AWAY from it. Those who flee are but crows who tend to cowardly fly, but those who prevail are eagles who soar throughout the eye of the storm to find the calmest place on earth.

yes. that's ideal. but looking at this country, do you think people would go seek for psychiatric/psychologic help? I don't think so. First and foremost, majority of the people in this country can't afford that kind of help. And second, majority of the people have this ideation that going to a psychiatric/psychologic facility would mean you're crazy or something must be really wrong.
yes. going for counseling is ideal, but i don't think that's tangible for most of the people. Getting away doesn't always necessarily mean cowering. Sometimes getting away is one way of reducing or avoiding further damage.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:10 am
No, there are councils that offer services for FREE- councils that respond to marriage problems alone, and not associated with other dilemmas. Getting away can never solve problems, it only gives you temporary comfort- a mask of comfort, a defense mechanism that one creates to think that he/she is totally safe, but in reality, things are never doing great. When can you actually say that destruction is restoration? Neither can you say that degrading is empowering something, never was something great made from getting away for the past 2011 years, and that, I believe, is a lot of solid proofs.

Orlandeau

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:18 am
Aensland eXo
Pro!para sa mga mag-asawang di na kaya ang mga pinagdadaanan sa kanilang pagsasama.(pagmamaltrato sa kanyang partner, paglabag sa karapatang pantao ng bawat partido,)
Di lang ako magiging pabor dito pagdating dun sa mga mag-asawang gusto lang maghiwalay dahil nawala na yung pagmamahal nila sa isa't-isa.Dapat nun pa lang pinag-aralan at kinilala muna nila ang bawat isa ng lubusan.Mas mabuting MAGSAMA na lang muna sila ng matagal upang kilalanin ang bawat isa at pagplanuhan ang pagpapamilya bago sila MAGPAKASAL.
Ipapasok ko rin dito ang RH BILL, habang nagsasama pa lang sila, pagisipan at isaalang-alang nila ng mabuti at ilang ulit ang magiging buhay at kinabukasan ng kanilang magiging mga anak.Maari at sumasang ayon naman ang Simbahang Katoliko sa Natural na Pagpaplano ng Pamilya, isa na rito ang Calendar Method.
Maraming uri at klase ng paraan ng pagpapamilya.Nakadepende ito sa bawat indibidwal at paniniwala ng isang tao.
Marapat lang nating din isipin na di lang mga kapwa natin/ko Katoliko ang relihiyon meron ang ating bansa.
Sa ayaw at sa gusto natin, opinyon at payo lang natin ang maibibigay natin sa mga taong patungo o nasa ganitong kalagayan o sitwasyon.Dahil sa huli sila lang ang makakapagdesisyon kung sa anong paraan/gusto nila gustong mamuhay na sa tingin nila ay magiging maayos at maligaya sila. smile

"ANG PAGPAPAKASAL AY DI GAYA NG KANIN NA MAINIT, NA PAGKA NAPASO KA AY ILULUWA MO"

pag-isipang mabuti at ng ilang ulit, di lamang isa o dalawang beses.

Bow! XD hehehe

Kailan ka pa ba mag-iisip? Diyan kung kasado kana or sa kung kailan nasa relasyon kapa? I think EVERYBODY knows that relationships are meant to know and recognize each other- facts, positive beings, and even the worst of all flaws. Changes in marriage situations or any intimate relationship is what we call the adjustment period, it can be solved through proper guidance, and not by fleeing. Why not exercise our rights to report to public offices that can help us? Are we really wasting our time in such bills to think that we already have servers that cater such problems? Those who would like to approve this bill should take into account the welfare of a child's psychological development, and their rights to report.
smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 am
Aw di ako makapagQuote!!

XDD

@Orlandeau: Yun na nga eh, kaya mas mabuting magsama na lang muna ang dalawang indibidwal ng matagal at kapag dumating yung time na ready na talaga sila at siguro naman ay napagdaanan na nila yung mga problema na gaya ng dinaranas ng ibang may buhay mag-asawa at napagtagumpayan nila itong lutasin/maayos ng magkasama.Tsaka na lang sila pumasok sa tinatawag nating KASAL.

Mas mabuting maexperience muna nila yung pakiramdam at sitwasyon ng may kasama(partner(ASAWA) sila sa buhay.Yung saya, hirap, sakit, lahat ng aspeto ng buhay may asawa, pangyayari o sitwasyon.Dahil ang Kasal ay isang sagradong bagay.

Kaya mas mabuting magsama na lang muna ang dalawang indibidwal, at huli na ang KASAL,

Sa tunay na buhay ang pasasama ng dalawang tao ay di gaya ng isang fairytale na puro Happy Ending ang katapusan.  

Thenesis

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100

Orlandeau

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 am
Aensland eXo
Aw di ako makapagQuote!!

XDD

@Orlandeau: Yun na nga eh, kaya mas mabuting magsama na lang muna ang dalawang indibidwal ng matagal at kapag dumating yung time na ready na talaga sila at siguro naman ay napagdaanan na nila yung mga problema na gaya ng dinaranas ng ibang may buhay mag-asawa at napagtagumpayan nila itong lutasin/maayos ng magkasama.Tsaka na lang sila pumasok sa tinatawag nating KASAL.

Mas mabuting maexperience muna nila yung pakiramdam at sitwasyon ng may kasama(partner(ASAWA) sila sa buhay.Yung saya, hirap, sakit, lahat ng aspeto ng buhay may asawa, pangyayari o sitwasyon.Dahil ang Kasal ay isang sagradong bagay.

Kaya mas mabuting magsama na lang muna ang dalawang indibidwal, at huli na ang KASAL,

Sa tunay na buhay ang pasasama ng dalawang tao ay di gaya ng isang fairytale na puro Happy Ending ang katapusan.

kaya nga xD pareho point natin xDDD so there is no need of this bill smile )  
Debating Den

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff