Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 pm
[-Erik-]
You could help by getting an extreme makeover! blaugh

But I'm gay, you're supposed to be the one getting a make-over! I can see it now too... Muscles exposed, oiled up, fake tan, and hello kitty everywhere! heart Oooo, I bet you're just darlin' in giant bows! whee

(I've been meaning to sign your petition for a while now... ninja )

Hentai_Monster482
I'm new too, not to gaia itself but to this type of guild ninja Shhhhh, no one must know eek I'VE SAID TO MUCH scream

Too late, everyone on gaia knows your a furry and in a furry guild! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:51 pm
Garek, do you like baseball?  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:22 pm
[-Erik-]

Fist sized balls and long cylindrical wood in your hand, what's not to like?

The uniforms are hot too! ...well, what's under them potentially is. Any sport that may involve a jock is okay with me. heart

...And it's that sport were people run around diamonds and swing sticks around, right? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:15 pm
Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]

Fist sized balls and long cylindrical wood in your hand, what's not to like?

The uniforms are hot too! ...well, what's under them potentially is. Any sport that may involve a jock is okay with me. heart

...And it's that sport were people run around diamonds and swing sticks around, right? sweatdrop

Someday I am going to get back at you, somehow...  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
[-Erik-]

You know what I really really hate? Private strip shows. Those are just terrible! xp

Oh, and chocolate! Never give me chocolate. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 pm
Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]

You know what I really really hate? Private strip shows. Those are just terrible! xp

Oh, and chocolate! Never give me chocolate. ninja

You are a big FAT liar! mad  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 pm
[-Erik-]
You are a big PHAT liar! mad

Fixed it for you! heart

The funny part is that I'm really skin and bones. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 pm
So what you all are saying Ish I just joined a dead/dieing guild?
-sigh-
-.-
Tell me is this guild active and or does it have some furry Rping going on because that's what I joined for and then I saw this and was like. s**t ******** Damn Your Kidding Me.  

ZiPPy2157

Seeker

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:50 pm
ZiPPy2157
-sigh-
-.-
Tell me is this guild active and or does it have some furry Rping going on because that's what I joined for and then I saw this and was like. s**t ******** Damn Your Kidding Me.

Oh, don't mind Erik. He's just...Erik. razz

It's slowed down a lot more recently, but it can easily rebound. We've got a lot more new blood and there is more activity than there used to be.

If you like, you can start an RP thread up. There were a few generally active ones but one moderator left us recently and closed those threads, so ..yeah. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 pm
Garek Maxwell
ZiPPy2157
-sigh-
-.-

Oh, don't mind Erik. He's just...Erik. razz

It's slowed down a lot more recently, but it can easily rebound. We've got a lot more new blood and there is more activity than there used to be.

If you like, you can start an RP thread up. There were a few generally active ones but one moderator left us recently and closed those threads, so ..yeah. sweatdrop
Oh would that mean I get to be a mod? O.O Mod rhyme's with God, but God is why more powerful and I shouldn't of even compared him like that. Oh damn one more reason to goto hell.  

ZiPPy2157

Seeker

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 pm
Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]

Fixed it for you! heart

You should hit the gym with me, Garek, I am sure you will appreciate the masses of sweaty jocks talking about life, money and love whilst lifting heavy iron bars and giving each other a hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 pm
[-Erik-]
Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]

Fixed it for you! heart

You should hit the gym with me, Garek, I am sure you will appreciate the masses of sweaty jocks talking about life, money and love whilst lifting heavy iron bars and giving each other a hand.
Are you two gay? Not being hateful or nothing idc I just don't understand how a guy could want to be a peterpuffer and not a muffdiver..... -.- and don't say you were born that was cause there's a reason we all cry when they pull us out. "WHAAAA IT WAS WARM IN DER!!!!"  

ZiPPy2157

Seeker

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:21 pm
ZiPPy2157
Oh would that mean I get to be a mod? O.O Mod rhyme's with God, but God is why more powerful and I shouldn't of even compared him like that. Oh damn one more reason to goto hell.

Not a "mod" mod, but you can moderate your own thread to an extent. razz

And I wouldn't worry about that so much. In a way, people have been playing god ever since they started being creative. For example, creating a fictional character isn't all that different from physically creating one, since you're that created thing's god essentially...

But that's just my babbling. razz

[-Erik-]

I tried just working out with a friend a few times but he made fun of me a lot of the time. sad

I totally wanna get buffer though! Like, just a lil' muscle. You know, runners or swimmers build. No Mr. Universe muscle for me, I want a neck. gonk

...Teehee, giving each other a hand with long hard things!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 pm
ZiPPy2157
[-Erik-]
Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]

Fixed it for you! heart

Are you two gay? Not being hateful or nothing idc I just don't understand how a guy could want to be a peterpuffer and not a muffdiver..... -.- and don't say you were born that was cause there's a reason we all cry when they pull us out. "WHAAAA IT WAS WARM IN DER!!!!"

I am not, but Garek is.
I workout because in 20 years my body cells will drop on quality and I will feel shitty and everything will hurt, SO, to avoid this, I work out today and tomorrow! blaugh  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:28 pm
ZiPPy2157

I am, Erik's not.
Also, it's pretty well established that it is biological.
http://www.boston.com/news/science/articles/2003/12/02/the_biological_basis_of_homosexuality/
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3008-homosexuality-is-biological-suggests-gay-sheep-study.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation
http://www.livescience.com/1125-homosexual-animals-closet.html
http://www.livescience.com/2094-homosexuality-turned-fruit-flies.html
http://www.livescience.com/751-lesbians-brains-react-differently.html
http://www.livescience.com/7056-mom-genetics-produce-gay-sons.html
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro01/web1/Rana.html (Not Authoritative, but a good read.)
http://www.bionews.org.uk/page_65878.asp

To just name a few sources...  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas