Other
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 57

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:38 am
Silly Genji
The Hyuuga.
A) They could seal the tenketsu's of the Sharingan user.
B) They could seal the tenketsu behind the Sharingan eye, making the Sharingan impossible to use. How are you going to channel chakra into you're eyes?*
C) I hate Sasuke to hell and back.

*I get this all the time:
omgz it doez not take chakraz to triggr the shringan!!!11 u r teh gehy.

If it doesn't use chakra what does it use? Some sort of othe magical power that is mentioned to us?

u'r right it does take charka to use, and it takes alot more for Kakashi to use because his blood doesn't mix well. hey, u ever wonder why Kakashi can't turn his sharigan off?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:40 am
Svenshinhan
Shy Fighter Hinata
Uchiha or Hyuuga?
I would definitely go with the Hyuuga clan, Byukugan. Think about it, they can control chakra through out their bodies and if hit with this chakra, can cause a great amount of damage or worse death. Kakashi admitted that Byukugan is greater (when Neji and Hinata were fighting). And for Kakashi to say that, it must be true.

Actually, Kakashi said that the Byakugan's eye of insight is better (because of the 360 degree vision and the ability to literally see through things and stuff).

He never said the Byakugan as a whole was batter than the Sharingan as a whole.

And the topic creator asked which clan would be stronger, had the Uchiha clan not been wiped out. Only Sasuke and Itachi couldn't beat the whole Hyuuga clan of course razz

Besides, Sharingan also means Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Especially the first could destroy anyone (remember, they have to look into the eyes for Tsukuyomi to work and the Hyuuga clan has a very wide range of vision, making it a weakness rather than an advantage).

So, the Hyuuga clan sees almost anything on the battlefield, including the Tsukuyomi technique, which is a huge disadvantage, because they can't just close their eyes or just look at the feet of the opponent. The Hyuuga's style is completely dependent on their vision.

- So either they keep watching everything and be VERY vulnerable to Tsukuyomi and other Sharingan hypnosis tricks.
- Or they don't use their good vision and lose all their Hyuuga Gentle Fist methods and be vulnerable to any other kind of attack.

Apart from all that, any decent, talented Uchiha member would have hundreds or thousands of techniques (most of which would be copied of course).

So I think in a clan war (assuming the Uchiha clan would be alive, otherwise Sasuke and Itachi would be no match razz ) the Uchiha would win against the Hyuuga, because even if there were only a few who could use Tsukuyomi, the Hyuuga would have a disadvantage.

Yeah, it's wierd, it's like the sharigan evovled spacificaly to be extra powerful against the Baykugan  

liz_bliz_inc

The Vansin

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:25 pm
Majesa
I think at one time these clans were rivals to each other for the title of strongest clan in Konoha. I also believe that the Sharingan branched off of the Byukugan. Which brings me to the question....Had the Uchiha Clan still been around, which clan would have been the strongest?

To be honest, I would have to say the Hyuuga Clan.
Baby dont think, KNOW. About the rivalry, I just cant seem to find any info but The Uchiha's were the indisputed strongest clan in their time. (Thanks Itachi...p***k..) Chances are that the Hyuuga were next in line
(Ie:now the strongest) So the choice is obvious, Sharingan. there was a reason they were so powerful before and if they still existed that same reason would still keep 'em at the top.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:14 pm
Hyuuga, definitly. It's been pointed out by many already, but Kakashi even said the Hyuuga were stronger.

Quote:
The Hyuuga.
A) They could seal the tenketsu's of the Sharingan user.
B) They could seal the tenketsu behind the Sharingan eye, making the Sharingan impossible to use. How are you going to channel chakra into you're eyes?*
C) I hate Sasuke to hell and back.

*I get this all the time:
omgz it doez not take chakraz to triggr the shringan!!!11 u r teh gehy.

If it doesn't use chakra what does it use? Some sort of othe magical power that is mentioned to us?

Good point. Just a thought though, if the chakura flow to the eyes was disabled, not only could the Uchiha not use the Sharingan, but isn't it possible they wouldn't be able to see in general? Chakura controls body functions. If you use all of your chakura, you die. Wouldn't it then follow, that if chakura was cut from a certain part of the body, that limb would be useless?
But then...ugh, I'm confusing myself. This is why I don't read too much into it. Kishimoto is a genius, but I really don't think he thinks into these things half as much as the fans do.

Besides, Neji kicks more a** than Sasuke or Itachi anyday. Maybe not Obito, because Obito was just...rad, but he's way cooler than any of the current Uchihas.
I really hope he doesn't become a touchy feely wimp. I would be so very pissed.  

Orchidelirium

Dangerous Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Viirage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:20 pm
The Hyuuga, hands down.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:07 pm
Vansin the Fallen
Majesa
I think at one time these clans were rivals to each other for the title of strongest clan in Konoha. I also believe that the Sharingan branched off of the Byukugan. Which brings me to the question....Had the Uchiha Clan still been around, which clan would have been the strongest?

Baby dont think, KNOW. About the rivalry, I just cant seem to find any info but The Uchiha's were the indisputed strongest clan in their time. (Thanks Itachi...p***k..) Chances are that the Hyuuga were next in line
(Ie:now the strongest) So the choice is obvious, Sharingan. there was a reason they were so powerful before and if they still existed that same reason would still keep 'em at the top.

If you like the Sharigan and Itachi so much why do you have a picture of Neji in your siggy? I just can't understand......... stare
Every post I've read its about the Sharigan and how great Itachi is, but you then have a picture of Neji........  

Shy Fighter Hinata

The Vansin

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:50 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
Vansin the Fallen
Majesa

If you like the Sharigan and Itachi so much why do you have a picture of Neji in your siggy? I just can't understand......... stare
Every post I've read its about the Sharigan and how great Itachi is, but you then have a picture of Neji........
It has nothing to do with who I like, it has to do with who'd win. Its stupid to pick favorites and then blindly follow them *hold back from getting into his hitler speech*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:47 pm
Raith-dono
I think they're equal, but it would have been really cool if they had mixed the bloodlines and made *Dun, dun,dun* The 'White mirror wheel eye' with the abilities of both. Then that would be the strongest clan.
That would be brillant. I wonder waht it would look like? I imagine it as white eyes with the black shiringan swirls in them. Either way that is a damn good idea.  

Talisen ap Lleu Llwy

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:12 pm
The Sharingan is said to have, for lack of a better word, "decended" from the Byukugan. That alone makes the Byukugan seem more powerful, even though the Sharingan, i think, is a little more useful. Overall, i would say the Uchila clan is a little bit cooler, but the Hyuuga clan is stronger.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:08 pm
Sharingan!!! ITACHI!!! . . . . .  

FluteRaver

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:38 pm
Talisen ap Lleu Llwy
Raith-dono
I think they're equal, but it would have been really cool if they had mixed the bloodlines and made *Dun, dun,dun* The 'White mirror wheel eye' with the abilities of both. Then that would be the strongest clan.
That would be brillant. I wonder waht it would look like? I imagine it as white eyes with the black shiringan swirls in them. Either way that is a damn good idea.

That's exactly what i was thinking, it would look like tha Baykugan but with the sharigan pattern in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:19 am
the hyuuga clan has scary eyes  

Karla Bloodheart

Majesa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:03 pm
I love their eyes. They have no emotion in their eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:38 pm
Hyuuga clan....

definately.....  

then nika said

`Renny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:20 pm
I am going to say Hyuuga.
1. Sharingan is something you don't get if u are a female in the clan, so if a war did happen to break out between them they would not be very useful to the Uchihas.
2. The Mange Sharingan is a great techinque dont get me wrong but you can only obtain it by killing your best friend. Not even Sasuke has it.
3.Now the Hyuuga can see chakra points and can use there taijutsu style Jyuuken aka gentle fist to stop these chakra point and can kill you if used right. They also have an 'absolute defense' which gives them an advanage over many opponents.

...................................there are some reasons right there. Hyuuga's are better and thats all there is to it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff