Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:40 pm
DemonWingedPoetGirl

Sure~ Maybe she could have investigated after his reign and while Damian was in charge.
And stuff. owo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:56 pm
x blame it on the --- x
DemonWingedPoetGirl

Sure~ Maybe she could have investigated after his reign and while Damian was in charge.
And stuff. owo

Sounds good to me! Would you like to start it or shall I?  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:59 pm
DemonWingedPoetGirl

If you could, that would be awesome.
I have to take my girlfriend home real quick.
owo
Just quote me with the link when you're done and I'll respond. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:59 pm
Hey this is a pretty cool herd concept! I just have a couple questions about the rules. How strict are they about keeping members there at all times? Like say a soquili wanted to go travel a bit, or visit family or something (of course with the understanding they would return to the herd right after). Would that be okay or would that be thought of as deserting the herd?  

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:38 am
Tamiko_kitten
Hey this is a pretty cool herd concept! I just have a couple questions about the rules. How strict are they about keeping members there at all times? Like say a soquili wanted to go travel a bit, or visit family or something (of course with the understanding they would return to the herd right after). Would that be okay or would that be thought of as deserting the herd?

That would be fine, yes.
Damian himself goes out to just wander around often.
And so long as they return within the week, and don't miss their fight, then he won't care so much.
But if they do stay out too long, he will consider them to have abandoned, and put them on a sort of "show up and you may die" kind of thing.
But it will be only if they have been gone for a week since their last fight.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:47 pm
x blame it on the --- x

Awesome I'd love to apply with Bo then smile

User Image

Soquili Name Little Bo Black Sheep (Bo)
xxxxx Gatherer
xxxxx Bo has quite the mouth on her, and she is not only quick-witted but also quick-tempered, which she uses mostly to be snarky and sarcastic if she doesnt like you. Those she respects get considerably better treatment however, and if one were to get close enough to her they might even see a softer side to her that she hasn's shown since she was a child. She doesn't let many people that close however, and so most only see a rather defensive and sassy young mare. She respects those that are powerful and smart, and has very little patience for stupidity and annoyance. She also dislikes those without a backbone, and may constantly goad them on. Despite what it may appear she does this actually with the goal of helping them become more assertive...though she has an odd way of "helping" others. Bo is the type for which the end justifies the means, and though she is not completely cold-hearted, she is willing to do unpleasant things if she believes that the outcome justifies it.
xxxxx As a child Bo grew up in a herd of complacent sheep-soquili who were all quite content and dull. Though she was different in temperment from them she got on well enough as it was a happy place to live and she loved her herd. It changed however when a different human was assigned to watch over the herd, one that was selfish and stupid and enjoyed bullying the herd, who never fought back. Bo hated him, and so made a deal with the herd's greatest enemy, the wolf. She wanted him to kill the human, however he betrayed her and murdered her herd instead. In her anger at discovering this, she killed both the human who had failed to protect her family, and the wolf. She now wears his pelt as a warning to any that may attempt to cross her.

Feeling horrified and immensely guilty at her responsibility for the death of her herd she fled, hiding whatever joy she had once possessed deep inside and hardening her exterior. When she came across the fighting herd, something clicked with her. Here was somewhere she could grow strong, somewhere everyone was strong. She had been weak in her youth, unable to protect her family but she vowed to never suffer from weakness again.

Tamiko_kitten

Sparkly Gekko

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:20 pm
Tamiko_kitten

Yay more members~
-excited face-
Damian is now intrigued as well.
xD
Whenever you're up for it, let me know and we can set up a fight for you~ ( It will probably be with Damian, but that's okay. xD )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image

Lapointe
xxxxx General herd member, until he has skills to do otherwise
xxxxx Lapointe is a very frustrated individual. He wants to be like his father, a roguish and dashing warrior, but he was born with a flutter's small stature. He considers himself far too small to be anyone's vision of a knight in shining armor, let alone a match for something like a kalona. He wants some way to make himself stand out and make his father proud of him but he has yet to find it. He tends to be ill tempered and snippy many days.
xxxxx Lapointe is still a young adult and hasn't really made much of himself yet. He left his parents as soon as he hit adulthood and has been wandering around trying to find his place in the world ever since. He occasionally has picked fights with other soquili to try to test his strength, but he's never fought with anyone really worthwhile. He hasn't had the self-confidence to become the warrior he'd like to be, so he's been a little bit of a bully and a pest instead up until now.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Alasdi Atasi

3,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:07 pm
Roniel Targaryen
User Image

Lapointe
xxxxx General herd member, until he has skills to do otherwise
xxxxx Lapointe is a very frustrated individual. He wants to be like his father, a roguish and dashing warrior, but he was born with a flutter's small stature. He considers himself far too small to be anyone's vision of a knight in shining armor, let alone a match for something like a kalona. He wants some way to make himself stand out and make his father proud of him but he has yet to find it. He tends to be ill tempered and snippy many days.
xxxxx Lapointe is still a young adult and hasn't really made much of himself yet. He left his parents as soon as he hit adulthood and has been wandering around trying to find his place in the world ever since. He occasionally has picked fights with other soquili to try to test his strength, but he's never fought with anyone really worthwhile. He hasn't had the self-confidence to become the warrior he'd like to be, so he's been a little bit of a bully and a pest instead up until now.

Adding him now, sorry it took so long!
If you'd like some role-play with Damian, just let me (Blame) know.
^^

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces