Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride IT] - Shimo-mbari - Looking for Members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:21 am
I HAVE A BLANK SLATE!
Name of character: Kuubeshtu
Your Username: Meepfur
Brief Personality: Friendly, agreeable, and gentle, but slow to act. She can have a pretty lackadaisical pace, preferring to go with the flow things, and it takes some prodding to get her to hurry up or make a decision (she's not indecisive, though, she just prefers to take the time to consider all the options).
Brief History: Just a regular ol' pride member, nothing really notable history-wise. XD
Image Link: Besh
How much have you done with this SoA already (if any)?: Nothin'.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 am
I'm going to have to read these books, the pride looks very interesting.  

Mtorolite

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 am
Oooooo this looks very interesting. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:54 pm
ninja

If you did want to give the book a read, there is a pdf you can find online just by typing Clan of the Cave Bear pdf I think.

ninja  

Vesale

King Kitten

Vesale rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:58 pm
Meepfur
I HAVE A BLANK SLATE!
Name of character: Kuubeshtu
Your Username: Meepfur
Brief Personality: Friendly, agreeable, and gentle, but slow to act. She can have a pretty lackadaisical pace, preferring to go with the flow things, and it takes some prodding to get her to hurry up or make a decision (she's not indecisive, though, she just prefers to take the time to consider all the options).
Brief History: Just a regular ol' pride member, nothing really notable history-wise. XD
Image Link: Besh
How much have you done with this SoA already (if any)?: Nothin'.

Accepted! I'll roll for her Totem now. smile

Roll 1.  
Vesale rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:59 pm
Roll 2. ninja

Her totem is the Fowl!  

Vesale

King Kitten

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:38 pm
I HAVE A BLANK SLATE!
Name of character: Pahale
Your Username: ShinosBee
Brief Personality: He's very suspicious and superstitious. He takes life seriously, and while he is open to new things and ideas, he prefers the rich worn paths tradition has laid before him. He is amiable, if a bit poor at conversation. He is closest with his twin (whom I don't have yet lulz.)
Brief History: He's the male twin of a pair of only cubs to a family that has a long bloodline in the pride. Both of his parents have long since moved on from this world. He briefly was lost from the pride after a hunting/skirmish accident, in which he wandered the roguelands for about a week until he found his sister again and was able to bring her home.
Image Link: Here
How much have you done with this SoA already (if any)?: Five RPs (self RPs) for a fling, which he will never know resulted in cubs, while he was out looking for his sister.

Vesale rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:47 pm
ShinosBee
I HAVE A BLANK SLATE!
Name of character: Pahale
Brief Personality: He's very suspicious and superstitious. He takes life seriously, and while he is open to new things and ideas, he prefers the rich worn paths tradition has laid before him. He is amiable, if a bit poor at conversation. He is closest with his twin (whom I don't have yet lulz.)
Brief History: He's the male twin of a pair of only cubs to a family that has a long bloodline in the pride. Both of his parents have long since moved on from this world. He briefly was lost from the pride after a hunting/skirmish accident, in which he wandered the roguelands for about a week until he found his sister again and was able to bring her home.
Image Link: Here
How much have you done with this SoA already (if any)?: Five RPs (self RPs) for a fling, which he will never know resulted in cubs, while he was out looking for his sister.

Sounds Good! Accepted! biggrin

Rolling for your totem...  

Vesale

King Kitten

Vesale rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:48 pm
And one more... ninja

EDIT: His totem is the Caracal!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:51 pm
Sounds good! Would you...be willing to roll his twin for me if I post a blank slate form for her? I hope to get her as my staff custom in one of the coming months. :3  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:51 pm
Sure! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:57 pm
I HAVE A CUSTOM CONCEPT!
Name of character: Pichale
Brief Personality: She is very similar to her brother; traditional, strong in mind and spirit, but a bit more open to new things. She's got a sly streak that her brother lacks.
Brief History: She briefly became lost while out gathering, causing her brother to have to break from a hunt to try to find her. After a few days of roaming they reunited and rejoined the pride.
Appearance/Concept: Twin to Pahale, identical barring the mane. She has golden swirls on her neck in their stead. This but the neck swirls in gold.
Fund Assistance?: Not needed. <3

ShinosBee

Nerd

Vesale rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:08 pm
ShinosBee
I HAVE A CUSTOM CONCEPT!
Name of character: Pichale
Brief Personality: She is very similar to her brother; traditional, strong in mind and spirit, but a bit more open to new things. She's got a sly streak that her brother lacks.
Brief History: She briefly became lost while out gathering, causing her brother to have to break from a hunt to try to find her. After a few days of roaming they reunited and rejoined the pride.
Appearance/Concept: Twin to Pahale, identical barring the mane. She has golden swirls on her neck in their stead. This but the neck swirls in gold.
Fund Assistance?: Not needed. <3

Accepted! Rolling for totem...  
Vesale rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:08 pm
Roll 2

Her totem is the Weasel! (Which I think kind of fits well with her sly streak. XD)  

Vesale

King Kitten

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:14 pm
Lol yes and her weaker totem explains how she managed to get lost.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff