Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
.:. Mbwa Mwitu .:. A Pack Interest Thread (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:15 pm
Ooh that sounds lovely :3

Can't wait to see them, and congrats Eski!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:20 pm
Oooh, fun! I can't wait to see them!  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:30 am
.:. NEWER MEMBER .:.

Wild Dog's Name: Ingwe'Gazini
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Picture: Link
Personality: Gazini is grateful to the pack that took in a stray, injured pup. Somewhat of a serious dog, s/he does her/his best to repay them. S/he likes to hunt, but her favorite activity is pupsitting. Gazini will play endlessly with energetic pups until nap time, then cuddle with them in a giant ball of heads, legs, and tails.
Name of Parents: ? x ?
Why is this dog joining the pack/how long have they been in the pack?: Ingwe'Gazini was rescued from the mouth of a leopard that had strayed into pack territory when s/he was just a tiny pup. S/he was taken in by a young couple who had just had a small litter of their own. Her/his wounds were tended, and s/he was raised in the ways of the pack.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:46 pm
>.>;; Eski if we got a Doggy in your contest you want us to still fill out the form or are you gonna use the contest ones for the pack entry.

btw @ anyone and everyone
[Thulani] Would love to meet some fellow pack members.  

Pink Myth

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:03 pm
Oooh, Thulani is pretty~. And now that I think about it, Afia could use some interaction with pack members, too! o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:06 pm
Oooooh pretty girls. *Spots Ingwe eyeing the girls and thawps him across the nose* Behave.  

magnadearel

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:57 pm
Redbud-Tree we should like totally have some Wd rp. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:08 pm
Sounds good to me! o:  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:27 pm
Question for Eski!!

Me and Redbud-Tree have been plotting and we where wondering if our two girls could be siblings? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:34 pm
Pink Myth
>.>;; Eski if we got a Doggy in your contest you want us to still fill out the form or are you gonna use the contest ones for the pack entry.

I'd prefer the joining form gets filled out and posted here. 3nodding

Pink Myth
Question for Eski!!

Me and Redbud-Tree have been plotting and we where wondering if our two girls could be siblings? ninja

Oh, absolutely! XD

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:49 pm
.:. BORN-IN-PACK MEMBER .:.

Wild Dog's Name: Thulani
Owner's Name: Pink Myth
Picture: [x]
Personality: Meek and quite likes to stay in the back and doesn't think she has much of a voice. She is slightly smaller the most wild dogs since she was the runt of her litter.
Name of Parents: Kupanda x Malkia'nyuki
What's this dog's story?: She was born into a large litter but since she was the runt and small she was easily misplaced even if her mother and father did their best not to loose track or over look her amongst her brothers and sisters. Thus she grew to be very quite like her name sake she had been given the name originally because she was very wiggling and liked to run off away from her brothers and sister so they wouldn't crush her.

She is rather keen on getting out from under her family and desperately tries to search for a male that will lift her up and give her the voice she needs. She it not big on the whole love issue she simply wants a companion that will see her for who she is and not look past her like her family has done.

Edited in parents name me and Redbud-tree will be getting them as customs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:42 pm
.:. BORN-IN-PACK MEMBER .:.

Wild Dog's Name: Afia (health, in Swahili)
Owner's Name: Redbud-Tree
Picture: Uncert
Personality: Afia enjoys the simple things in life, such as lying in the sun or pausing to sniff a patch of enticing flowers. This, however, is only one aspect of her personality. You see, she desperately needs these times to relax, because she’s a worrier. She tends to stress herself out when things don’t go according to plan, and will endlessly debate with herself over how to fix it and make sure that everyone around her is content and happy, while staying within the rules of the pack.

She is very focused upon them and worries about stepping too close to the lines. Because of these tendencies, she has yet to find a mate – and she’s started worrying that she won’t be able to find one! She needs a steadying presence in her life to help her express her loving and protective nature in a safer manner than worrying about everyone and everything.

Name of Parents: Kupanda x Malkia'nyuki (I will be customing Kupanda sometime in the future, Pink Myth will be customing Malkia'nyuki)

What's this dog's story?: Afia was born into the pack and has grown up within it. From an early age she expressed herself as somewhat of a worrywart, and would fuss at her agemates after one of them got hurt in a mock battle. She has always been overly-concerned with others and, as an adolescent, it got to the point where she was so nosy in her concern that she managed to emotionally chase away most of her friends. She’s relatively unaware of the fact that she doesn’t have the close relationships that she thinks she does – she worries about them all the same!

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:59 pm
Hey Eski, I think I already know the answer but I figure better safe than sorry.

I've got a member I want to try and custom in, should I go ahead and post their info now so I know i'm safe trying for them? Or should I wait until I have them to post the info?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:33 pm
@Red and Myth- I love you family idea. Ingwe's history says he was adopted by a young couple as an injured, pup. Would you like to be that family? If not, that's ok. sweatdrop  

magnadearel

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:39 pm
Ive got a WD thats been a pup for.....ever. And I'd love to toss her in here!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff