Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
{"Mother, where are you?.."}'-,,-'{ Thomas Doyle Findeler }'-,,-'{"...I'm encased in darkness!"}
[ First-year ]

Thomas glanced around the new cabin inspectively, choosing to keep Fisch in his arms this time, as he glanced at the scars on Yia he could see.
"He really did a number on you, didn't he?" Thomas remarked complacently, as much about his demeanour as his scars. In truth, he didn't want to know anymore than he already did about the origin of those scars; as physically painfull as they must have been, the memory of that pain probably still haunted him. He didn't want details that badly; to make Yie relive the pain.

"Don't worry about me..." He continued confidently, looking out the window. "I've always worked things out on my own; I'm not going to lie to you. I'm going back, eventually, and when the time comes, I probably will join Roi. I have to find out what's at stake here, and the best way I can do that is by playing along..." He paused for a moment. "I want to help you, and I want to meet this Phi you mentioned, but I'm going to do this my way."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi nodded at Tay, "Then you better get to work." He said opening the door. "Now then I shall take my leave. Meet with me before we get into the great hall and tell me how it went." He said walking out of the cabin and moving down the corridor. He moved past the many students and jumped off the train. Woil's uncle had yet to arrive so the train shouldn't be leaving any time soon.

Exit
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Yia stared at him, either this boy had balls of steel, or was just a plain dumbass! He pulled up his shirt to reveal the large scar that ran across his stomach, "Do you think this is some kind of game!?" He asked angrily as he pulled the shirt off. He pointed at the large scar. "I nearly died because of that demon! You want to know what happened!? He used my brothers body to stab me with a butcher knife, in the stomach! Thank god for magic! I would have died!" He sat down holding his head as more tears ran down his face, the memory welling up, opening these old wounds.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
{"Mother, where are you?.."}'-,,-'{ Thomas Doyle Findeler }'-,,-'{"...I'm encased in darkness!"}
[ First-year ]

Thomas released a mild sigh as he glanced over at Yia for a moment.
"I'm going to tell you the same thing I told him. I have just a little more faith in myself than that." He said, tickling Fisch's chin as the cat seemed particurally clingy to the boy. "And I am taking this seriously; you think I'd be willing to give him the time of day otherwise... just think about it. Wouldn't you like to have someone keeping you informed. Granted you are Woil's brother, but still, Roi knows where your loyalties lie. I'm an outsider, I can do this..."

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Yia looked up at him and sighed, the scars on his body disappearing as the three big ones remained, but seemed less large. He stood up, stooped down, and grabbed his shirt. Yia gently replaced it on his body and sat back down once more. He looked out the window before he finally said, "I don't want you to go anywhere near Roi... He's dangerous..." He said holding his hand out to shake Thomas' "Fine, I'll trust that you can take care of yourself, but don't do anything without me there, at least I know what makes him tick..." He said smiling once again, something he hadn't done since he arrived.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image
[ First-year ]

Thomas accepted the handshake, his eyebrow raised curiously.
"You have my word." He replied, nodding at the new found benifit of the doubt he recieved. He felt this welling of pride, as his first real social stand in life seemed to have been paying off, setting the affirmation that he wasn't a lost cause slated to end up some alchemical hermit; he didn't have to be alone anymore. Even if he still held strong to his solitude and independance, he knew he had at least one ally; no a friend. His faith in William shaken, he was glad to feel he belonged somewhere again.

It gave him confidence to have something, someone to fight for; not just Yia, but everyone this darkness could touch. Thomas was already mired in the shadows of his father; he knew darkness, whether he was aware of that fact or not. He could stand at the brink of chaos, confident he could remain at the edge of shadow without falling to the darkness.

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi laughed as he guided the boy up the steps of the train and down the corridor, "William is a short boy, with auburn hair and gold eyes. Tell him you know me." He said guiding the boy into the car where he and Tay had just had their meeting, "He's a good kid, mind you, a bit of an anger problem though, so try to avoid making him mad." He said laughing again as he sat down on a bench. He had managed to avoid Woil's uncle, thank god. He made sure to seal off any holes Yia and Phi might try to exploit, "Keep an eye out for a blond hair metamorphmagi, he has a scar on his cheek. He's nothing but trouble and likes TO cause trouble." He shrugged his hosts shoulders as he stared at the boy.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:02 pm
Hildy Balford-Nettlepot
Hogwarts Student: First Year, Unsorted
| Thoughts: Is it wrong to be happy when so much sad has happened?… | [img=http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i295/kikikitten1983/kitty1.jpg]Rolf[/img]

User Image
Chase found himself observing his travel toy closely. Trying to figure her out. The way she held herself and spoke made her seem like a tiny, delicate thing, but a few times she was quippy or passionate. There was clearly more to her than met the eye. It would be like having a puzzle to solve during the train ride. He smiled as she and Hildy chatted and wrestled with their unruly familiar’s.

Hildy flinched as Lady caught her with a wayward swipe of the claw but only for a moment before laughing It off and letting Rolf escape her grasp so the two could play, as it seemed they were determined to best their owners. “He is half-Kneazle and half who knows. Our Kneazle ended up with a surprise litter thanks to the wild tom that lives in the woods near us.”

Rolf approached Lady with an eager sniffer and as soon as he got close enough he rubbed his face along her from head to tail before falling to the ground onto his back, demonstrating his immediate infatuation with the lovely young dame. Hildy laughed at his ‘kitten love’ and looked up to join in the conversation about classes. She had been looking forward to Herbology since she already had such a background in that subject from helping her father and listening to him talk about work. But now, with everything that was going on and the possibility of his guilt, she didn’t know how to feel about the class. In truth, the thing she was looking forward to the most was just being away from the insanity and the constant reminders. Sometimes Hildy just wanted to forget, remembering was so painful.

While pondering the other classes and wondering what she was actually even interested in, she heard herself answering as though it was someone else that was talking. “Defense Against the Dark Arts. I want to learn how to defend myself, how to duel and how to attack with magical means.” The conviction in her own words stunned her. She didn’t know where it had come from, but she was sure that was actually how she felt. How many times over the summer had she yelled at herself for not going down stairs earlier. If only she had been there…but she had realized, would have done nothing. She would have only been killed herself.

And the scariest part. More than not being able to save her mother, Hildy hated feeling so powerless. It shamed her that she even knew her own thoughts, but she did. Some dark sort of self-preservation was kicking in and she didn’t know how to control it, or how to feed it. The sensation that she was a mere pawn on an enormous chess board being flung about and having now control was nie overwhelming. Each small step forward only seemed to bring her closer to something darker.

Chase looked amused at Belle’s mention of flying. “Flying is definitely a class, and the best one. I’m going out for the Quidditch team this year. But I have to admit, I’m looking forward to my Legilimens class. I have several interesting electives this year, but I think that one might be the most exciting. And when I’m not in class or ruling the pitch, I’ll probably be studying in the library. So if you ever need a tutor, I’m all yours.” He smiled with a charm that was beyond his years as the last words poured smoothly from his lips.  

Pathological Kisser

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

The conductor smiled as he picked up the intercom "Attention everyone we are about to leave the station. Please secure all your luggage and take a seat. Get comfortable, it's a long journey. The trolly should be around soon with treats so keep an eye out. Enjoy the ride." As he finished up the train started to pull out of the station.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Yia sighed as he made himself more comfortable, he couldn't help but feel like he was missing something, and thats when he realized it! He forgot Silver! He jumped up as the sliding glass door opened and his uncle came in carrying a small snowy owl. Yia smiled and took it, "Thanks uncle!" He said putting the cage down and running and hugging his uncle. His uncle was wearing his conductor's uniform and hat. He smiled as his nephew hugged him and he hugged the boy back. "Who's this Yia?" He asked smiling as he waved at the new first year, he however couldn't stay for pleasantries and he only exchanged names with the boy before he had to head to the engine. Yia sat down and stared at his small owl and smiled at Thomas, "That's my uncle, he's the conductor for the Hogwarts Express." He said giggling and donning his mischievous smile.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
[ First-year ]

Thomas seemed to spark to life, looking at Yia as he introduced the man as his uncle and conductor of the train; maybe this was a chance to redeem this train ride, casting off the woe and worry it had brough so far.

"Your uncle, huh?" He said with a smirk, glancing towards the door. "You don't think you could talk him into showing us more about the train, could you?"
He'd probably never get a chance to learn about the inner-working of this machine, and figured there was no harm in asking. His curiosity kept him distracted.

Thomas looked down at Fisch, the cat didn't seem interested in the owl in the least, and had found himself curled up at the end of the bench seat he and Thomas shared; maybe it was just William setting the kitten on edge. Now that he was away from the boy, both he and the cat seemed at ease. It was a welcoming feeling, contrary to the constant depression he had to battle on a daily basis.
"What's it's name?" Thomas asked, looking at the owl.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Yia gladly replied, "I don't knoooow." He said laughing and letting Silver out of his cage so that he could relax. "His name's Silver, he's so cute isn't he?" He said holding an arm out and the small owl gently flew onto it and clipped its beak at the cat, obviously it was afraid of the little furrball and Yia just pet the owl. He stared out the window, they had a good view of the station, and Yia gulped as he saw Roi guiding a boy onto the train. "Looks like Roi has a new pet..." He said sadly as he looked at Thomas, he honestly didn't want Thomas to be hanging out with Roi, he could be tainted, just like the rest.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:14 am
User Image
{"Is this what friendship really feels like?.."}'-,,-'{ Thomas Doyle Findeler }'-,,-'{"...I always pictured it differently!"}
[ First-year ]

Fisch just glanced up at the snapping noise, casting his piercing eyes on Silver before proceeding to begin picking kinks out his his fur and licking them smooth again; it was clear, this feline was a thinker, and completely lazy. Even if the owl looked appetizing, Fisch either knew the bird too big to tackle (It was still larger than he) or he hadn't the desire to make an attempt in the first place.

Thomas scooped the cat up, smiling heartily at the cat's lackluster interest in Yia's owl.
"This is Fisch..." He said, petting the cat as he traced Yia's gaze to the window. He wasn't able to see who Yia was talking about, but he wasn't worried either way.

"...Forget about him. Let's just take things one day at a time. There will be plenty of time for him later." Thomas reassured, not willing to give his fears and concerns anymore thought during the train ride. He'd had enough of the dark talk, and foreboding warnings. If Thomas was going to do what he said, he'd need a clear mind when he approached Roi and William again; he couldn't have himself dwelling on things he had no control over.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:24 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Yia didn't respond as he watched the demon guide a boy into his uncles train. He colud only nod at Thomas' reply and looked at him as his hair turned blue. "Still... I want my real brother back..." He said sadly as he felt the large scar that ran up and down his arm.
I can't believe this only happened three years ago...
He thought to himself as he wrapped his hands around his arm and stared out the window once more. He watched the pale hair of Allen move towards a girl and he stared, "If there's one person we both should trust it's Allen." He said pointing at the pale haired boy but he couldn't help but feel a bit put off. Something didn't feel right, the way the boy carried himself, it was as if he was crushed.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers