Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:26 pm
((sorry i havnt replyed as mokuba been really busy, damn geometry stare but now i have a four day weekend so i can play yay!))mokuba looked at his brother with pity.*poor seto...what must it be like..to not know anything around you..not even yourself...i miss you seto..please get better soon.*he though walking in the room where everyone else was sitting next to seto for emotional support.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:33 pm
After finding out that Kaiba had lost his memories, Bakura decided to hang around a while. He needed something to do and confusing the friendship gang was always amusing. They had just arrived at Kaiba's mansion and Bakura had already pocketed two ming vases and an ipod. Isis was there and she seemed to be trying to hypnotize Kaiba into remembering. Bakura could barely keep from laughing. That was never going to work. Even if the M. Necklace revealed some of Kaiba's memories, he might not believe them. Kaiba never was big on the whole 'magic' idea. This was going to be more entertaining then he thought.  

oni_kura

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:14 pm
Seto looked nervously up at Yugi and the others. Pulling more into himself. His eyes danced with questions not yet asked, and his brows knitted into a state of pure confusion. He had no clue who these people were. Supposidly, he was supposed to know but couldn't. He looked at the short kid standing closest to him, the one with multi- colored hair. "Um... Uh... Mokuba? Is he one of your school friends or something like that?" Kaiba didn't mean anything by it, but, Yugi did look like he was the same age as the black haired kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:43 am
Arashi Cloud
Seto looked nervously up at Yugi and the others. Pulling more into himself. His eyes danced with questions not yet asked, and his brows knitted into a state of pure confusion. He had no clue who these people were. Supposidly, he was supposed to know but couldn't. He looked at the short kid standing closest to him, the one with multi- colored hair. "Um... Uh... Mokuba? Is he one of your school friends or something like that?" Kaiba didn't mean anything by it, but, Yugi did look like he was the same age as the black haired kid.
"no he goes to a different school then me seto" mokuba explained calling him seto so he wouldnt forget his anem as easily."but hes a good friend and hes here to try and help you remember." he said with a warm smile showing seto that everythign would be ok.  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:20 am
Bakura was getting kind of bored now. He started to datre off into space and then decided to calculate how much those ming vases would sell for on the black market.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:08 pm
Yami was tired of watching the scenario from inside Yugi's mind, and took control of his hikari, directing his gaze at Seto, "Kaiba?" He glanced at Isis, who shook her head, then looked back at the CEO, "Hmm... I wonder how this happened." He felt Seto's forehead, "He doesn't have a fever, and I don't sense any evil", he then chuckled to himself, "Perhaps now that he doesn't remember anything, I can finally convince him believe in destiny, and to respect me. Oh this will be fun indeed."

He sat down next to the CEO, "Repeat after me Kaiba. Yugi Motou and the Pharaoh are not geeks, and I shall respect them. Destiny is a reality, yet fate can be changed. I am not a selfish jerk, and insulting others is not appropriate. Yugi Motou is the undisputed KING OF GAMES, and I am a first rate duelist with a second place title. Joey Wheeler is not a monkey, nor canine, and I shall respect him not matter how much I dislike him. Friendship is not for the weak, and I do do the teamwork thing. I am a compassionate individual, and a nice guy." Yami smirked at his own cleverness, hoping that Seto would repeat what he had said and would act on it, and realised that this would be the ulitimate revenge on his cousin, High Priest Seth, for all the times that the brunette priest had made a fool of him in the past.

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Xesca

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:55 pm
((Note: Read. All. Of. It.))

"Pharaoh, his memories are wiped, not his personality!" Isis hissed, taking her hands off Seto's temples. The image disappeared.

Personality isn't something you forget. And Seto's personality wasn't easily forgettable. He had that lasting impression of shock, awe, and, occasionally, annoyance.

But now they were stuck. Memory-jogging hadn't worked - Seto was still kind of dazed looking, even though he attempted to glare at Isis - and she was at a loss as to what to do next.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:09 pm
"yeah yami! leave my brother alone. this isnt something to play with and morph him into your own needs! i want MY brother back, not the guy you want him to be!" mokuba shouted, though usually unlike his brother he didnt hate yugi or his friends, but this just made him snap. no oen was gonna mess with his brother in the state he was in. also the stess of thinking how seto must feel not knowing anyone here made him a lil more fustrated and sensitive.  

InunaideGner

Xesca

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:29 pm
InunaideGner
"yeah yami! leave my brother alone. this isnt something to play with and morph him into your own needs! i want MY brother back, not the guy you want him to be!" mokuba shouted, though usually unlike his brother he didnt hate yugi or his friends, but this just made him snap. no oen was gonna mess with his brother in the state he was in. also the stess of thinking how seto must feel not knowing anyone here made him a lil more fustrated and sensitive.

Damn right!! Go Mokuba!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:49 pm
Xesca
InunaideGner

Damn right!! Go Mokuba!! heart
hehe*blushes rubbing back of head* thanks heart  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:02 am
"Um- I- Um," Kaiba had been stuttering until a surprisingly strange person started commanding him around. "Hey! Just because I don't remember anything doesn't mean that I'm going to allow myself to be bullied."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:09 am
mokuba stood more in front of seto making yami back up. then taking back his place next to seto. he wasnt gonna let anyone morph his brother. seto had protected him all his life, now it was his turn to protect him.  

InunaideGner

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:44 pm
(( xd ))

Atemu slightly chuckled, "I was only joking. Besides, I know full well that Kaiba isn't the kind of person that can be manipulated", he frowned a little, "And since he is my rival... I wouldn't be any fun to mess with his personality... then dueling him wouldn't be any fun...", he moved back and sat in a chair about five feet away from the CEO. Yugi slightly glared at him from within their mindlink...

/Yami! That wasn't a nice thing to do to Kaiba! Shame on you!/

\Oh come now, I was only having a little fun...\

/I don't care.. you shouldn't mess with Kaiba... even if he doesn't remember who he is../

\I'm sorry aibou\

/Hmph!/

\I'll behave\

/You better!/

(( 3nodding Yugi knows who's control...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
mokuba watched as yami took a seat still glareling slightly. though it wasnt usually him, he was pissed. mokuba felt so protective over seto at this moment, this was one of the nearly never time that seto needed him,and he wasnt gonna let seto down. and he wouldnt let anyone mess with his brother. and in a way, it wasnt only yami he was fustrated about, it was also the fact that his brother had forgotten him, though he knew it wasnt setos fault, it still hurt. but he knew he had to be brave so he could pull seto through this. even if at this rate, he had to do it all alone.since he couldnt trust yami at the moment stare  

InunaideGner

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:21 pm
InunaideGner
mokuba watched as yami took a seat still glareling slightly. though it wasnt usually him, he was pissed. mokuba felt so protective over seto at this moment, this was one of the nearly never time that seto needed him,and he wasnt gonna let seto down. and he wouldnt let anyone mess with his brother. and in a way, it wasnt only yami he was fustrated about, it was also the fact that his brother had forgotten him, though he knew it wasnt setos fault, it still hurt. but he knew he had to be brave so he could pull seto through this. even if at this rate, he had to do it all alone.since he couldnt trust yami at the moment stare

((Aww... Atemu feels hurt...XD))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces