Hidden Cloud Village
  Hidden Sand Village
  Hidden Waterfall Village
  Hidden Sound Village
View Results

Historical

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:11 am
Miwaslover
Sound would have to be what I choose. C: Most of the techniques that are used by the sound nin are unknown and powerful. Konoha lacks intelligence gathering abilities...in my opinion. -prepares to be attacked- D: Sometimes its the weird unconventional ones that win out in the end.
lol but not in this case xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:44 am
sand village all the way  

grim jester

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:59 am
Junzaki
Miwaslover
Sound would have to be what I choose. C: Most of the techniques that are used by the sound nin are unknown and powerful. Konoha lacks intelligence gathering abilities...in my opinion. -prepares to be attacked- D: Sometimes its the weird unconventional ones that win out in the end.
lol but not in this case xd
-cries- Oh well...they just have the best unique abilities. crying Violence is never good. Orochimaru just wants to be the most all powerful being that ever was. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:06 am
i'll say the sand village because did you see the way they kill people,clearyly gruesome  

Resocki

Maou Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:20 pm
I think the Hidden leaf village just because you got Naruto who has the inner fox demon locked inside him. Sure you got Gaara from the Sand Village, But He will die soon enough  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:10 pm
JUST because of Naruto? That doesn't say much lmao  

churrlo

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:24 pm
Konoha Remains On Top.. cool

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:11 am
yeah i know he will die soon enough and one ninja dont make a village,even though naruto is excessively good  

Resocki

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:20 am
Most Definetely Konoha! Then their most powerful alley would be Sand Village.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:44 pm
I vote for the village hidden in the Sand just for Tamari. xd She's freaken hot. Nah really if Gaara ever get's his kibu or whatever that spirit thing is called then they will be back on the top as a really strong village. Second for me would be the leaf village just because all those kids have alot of heart and stamina to keep on trying. I mean just look at Naruto he never gives up. Then my second fav character Shikamaru is there too. Also Tsunda is pretty freaken strong and with Sakura learning that power that makes that village a little stronger. Ah those two villages are practically allies and friends anyway with Naruto and Gaara being tight friends now and Shikamaru and Tamari getting closer to each other. I guess I'll have to wait for chapter 350 or 400 before I see those two again since the story is too busy with the return of Sasuke.  

Absu-toth

uteda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:47 am
Konoha  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:26 pm
Resocki The Grim Angel
yeah i know he will die soon enough and one ninja dont make a village,even though naruto is excessively good
naruto die? are you serious? if naruto died there would be no reason for the show anymore. the show is about naruto hence the title "Naruto" there would be no way that he would die unless the anime/manga came to an end whee  

Historical

GM Daniel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:36 pm
None.. They All Have Unique Characteristics..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:12 pm
Hidden Mist Village would be if a certain clan were still around.....can you guess...........times up!!

The reason being, if HAKU'S Clan wouldn't have been killed off Mist would be by far. The village people were terrified by thier power so much they went in and killed them cause of it. Just look at what Haku accomplished with Zabuza and i don't even know what rank he really was.(most likely a Jounin) But at whatever rank he was Zabuza stated that Haku had killed off countless Jounin and if he wasn't so soft he would have most likely killed of Sasuke.

But since that clan is no longer around I am saying Konoha.  

`Renny

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:39 am
ninja Hidden Leaf Village pwns all!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff