Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Roharu Eruna: The Rising Flame Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:03 pm
Roharu Eruna
lief_7
Roharu Eruna
lief_7

yep you've got a mega, so you don't have to be a newbie any more.

Glad to know. Now I'm aiming to get my second partner... I was thinking on Demidevimon and turn him into Daemon or MaloMyotismon. Either one is great for me.

Sweet and good luck with that. Also i like the hair it makes you look like some kind of celestial being

I just follow your advice. You were right, I love this avatar. cool

well i try, it took me many years on Gaia to learn what looks good, even still i can't always find something i like, always gotta wait for the next item to come out... but ya it looks pretty good!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:07 pm
lief_7
Roharu Eruna
lief_7
Roharu Eruna
lief_7

Glad to know. Now I'm aiming to get my second partner... I was thinking on Demidevimon and turn him into Daemon or MaloMyotismon. Either one is great for me.

Sweet and good luck with that. Also i like the hair it makes you look like some kind of celestial being

well i try, it took me many years on Gaia to learn what looks good, even still i can't always find something i like, always gotta wait for the next item to come out... but ya it looks pretty good!

Whether it took you years, months, weeks, doesn't matter. You look great now. I wish to get enough gold to buy the Phoenix soon, I will have a pet in my shoulder similar to your eagle.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:09 pm
Roharu Eruna
lief_7
Roharu Eruna
lief_7
Roharu Eruna
lief_7

Whether it took you years, months, weeks, doesn't matter. You look great now. I wish to get enough gold to buy the Phoenix soon, I will have a pet in my shoulder similar to your eagle.

Thanks, and good luck with the phoenix, i'm sure you'll be there soon enough.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:27 pm
'Sup? I decided to pop in and see what's up in here... whoa, looks like you've got a pretty extensive profile in here. o.O And Slayerdramon. He's on my to-get list also... (I think I forgot to list him in my thread though 9.9?)

So you like Dracomon also, huh? Hey hey, you know who totally looks like it should evolve from Dracomon? Airdramon. Has anyone else noticed that...?

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:01 pm
Blademaster Banryu
'Sup? I decided to pop in and see what's up in here... whoa, looks like you've got a pretty extensive profile in here. o.O And Slayerdramon. He's on my to-get list also... (I think I forgot to list him in my thread though 9.9?)

So you like Dracomon also, huh? Hey hey, you know who totally looks like it should evolve from Dracomon? Airdramon. Has anyone else noticed that...?

Thanks, nice to meet you. It seems you are already used to the people around here (it took me like 2 weeks to do so sweatdrop )

And yeah.... Dracomon and Airdramon looks a lot... Interesting how you notice, but I guess it doesn't surprise me since Airdramon is in you 'to-get' list.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:08 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

Thanks, nice to meet you. It seems you are already used to the people around here (it took me like 2 weeks to do so sweatdrop )

And yeah.... Dracomon and Airdramon looks a lot... Interesting how you notice, but I guess it doesn't surprise me since Airdramon is in you 'to-get' list.

Bahaha yeah. xD Before I realized that Dracomon actually has *gasp* an evolution family, I thought those two were dead ringers for each other, and I like them both a lot. : D Yeah, I dunno, I guess I'm just social...?Or... more like I got good reception, so responded in kind, I suppose.

Incidentally, I find that replacing Coredramon's vaccine version with Airdramon still makes a lot of sense for Dracomon's vaccine-type evolution line... Airdramon doesn't look all that different from Wingdramon either, heh. xD

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:12 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

Bahaha yeah. xD Before I realized that Dracomon actually has *gasp* an evolution family, I thought those two were dead ringers for each other, and I like them both a lot. : D Yeah, I dunno, I guess I'm just social...?Or... more like I got good reception, so responded in kind, I suppose.

Incidentally, I find that replacing Coredramon's vaccine version with Airdramon still makes a lot of sense for Dracomon's vaccine-type evolution line... Airdramon doesn't look all that different from Wingdramon either, heh. xD

Yeah, I supposed you are right on that. By the way, do you have any idea of what to do once you get Airdramon? I haven't even think on getting him, so I have no idea what kind of evolution line that digimon has. (And, I do believe you are quite the social type. But in this place, that is the best quality you could have trust me)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:19 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

Yeah, I supposed you are right on that. By the way, do you have any idea of what to do once you get Airdramon? I haven't even think on getting him, so I have no idea what kind of evolution line that digimon has. (And, I do believe you are quite the social type. But in this place, that is the best quality you could have trust me)

Heh, no idea. xD I just like Airdramon... =w= I haven't really planned that far ahead... But sofar as I can tell, Goldramon is the most fitting Mega-stage for Airdramon, the issue is just who comes in-between... and there really isn't anyone who's cookie-cutter made for the position, let me tell you. x___@ Mainly I've been considering Orochimon for his 'oriental' and god-like qualities, even though he's virus-type and I'm pretty sure that Orochimon has never ever had Airdramon as a prevo. Dx

The other obvious one is Megadramon, who I like, but I don't see coming from Airdramon that much. neutral Too thematically different to me, it seems. Although I suppose that wouldn't be a bad option, given that I have a higher chance of that, seeing as that's more publicly accepted... (could be like Machinedramon as a mega or something).

I dunno, what other options (that aren't friggin' birds) does Airdramon even have...? (also thank you for the compliment.)

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:30 pm
Blademaster Banryu

Heh, no idea. xD I just like Airdramon... =w= I haven't really planned that far ahead... But sofar as I can tell, Goldramon is the most fitting Mega-stage for Airdramon, the issue is just who comes in-between... and there really isn't anyone who's cookie-cutter made for the position, let me tell you. x___@ Mainly I've been considering Orochimon for his 'oriental' and god-like qualities, even though he's virus-type and I'm pretty sure that Orochimon has never ever had Airdramon as a prevo. Dx

The other obvious one is Megadramon, who I like, but I don't see coming from Airdramon that much. neutral Too thematically different to me, it seems. Although I suppose that wouldn't be a bad option, given that I have a higher chance of that, seeing as that's more publicly accepted... (could be like Machinedramon as a mega or something).

I dunno, what other options (that aren't friggin' birds) does Airdramon even have...? (also thank you for the compliment.)

So, that is quite the dilemma for you... Man, I wish things were like in Digimon World 2 (I don't know if you are familiar with it). The evolution line was really diverse, and DNA was far more needed. But still just focus on your list of wished digimon and everything else is just irrelevant. Take your priority before everything else. Besides, Megadramon is a really nice digimon is you ask me.

By the way, would you like to have only your three digimons? Or do you wish to get more than just three? If you want more, then you will have to participate in auctions, contests, etc. And trust me, those aren't easy to win. Right now, there are two auctions active. Black Guilmon and Black Agumon (I'm sure you probably already know), check their bidding and you will see why it is hard to win them sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:39 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

So, that is quite the dilemma for you... Man, I wish things were like in Digimon World 2 (I don't know if you are familiar with it). The evolution line was really diverse, and DNA was far more needed. But still just focus on your list of wished digimon and everything else is just irrelevant. Take your priority before everything else. Besides, Megadramon is a really nice digimon is you ask me.

By the way, would you like to have only your three digimons? Or do you wish to get more than just three? If you want more, then you will have to participate in auctions, contests, etc. And trust me, those aren't easy to win. Right now, there are two auctions active. Black Guilmon and Black Agumon (I'm sure you probably already know), check their bidding and you will see why it is hard to win them sweatdrop

Megadramon is awesome, but as I understand it he doesn't really have a mega form either, plus is kind of weak for an Ultimate. But I still think he's cool. biggrin And if he's what I have to take, then that's what I'll take. It would be really cool to have him follow my custom evo chain though... 8D But yeah for now, you're right, I should just focus on getting Airdramon himself.

Oh, and I'll probably get more, I just gotta decide what they are and/or win them. Tyrannomon and Gizamon both seem to be special/limited/restricted, so they're on my to-do list... Getting a Seadramon, especially Gigaseadramon, would be neat... (Though for that route I'll probably have to get some guys to DNA Digivolve into him... I know who, but I'm keepin' it secret for now. >w0) So that's like four more right there. And then there are the really obvious popular guys I like, such as Guilmon and Dracomon. So yeah, there's a lot I could go for.... xD It's just... I don't know how to get more than one Digimon.... sweatdrop

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

Megadramon is awesome, but as I understand it he doesn't really have a mega form either, plus is kind of weak for an Ultimate. But I still think he's cool. biggrin And if he's what I have to take, then that's what I'll take. It would be really cool to have him follow my custom evo chain though... 8D But yeah for now, you're right, I should just focus on getting Airdramon himself.

Oh, and I'll probably get more, I just gotta decide what they are and/or win them. Tyrannomon and Gizamon both seem to be special/limited/restricted, so they're on my to-do list... Getting a Seadramon, especially Gigaseadramon, would be neat... (Though for that route I'll probably have to get some guys to DNA Digivolve into him... I know who, but I'm keepin' it secret for now. >w0) So that's like four more right there. And then there are the really obvious popular guys I like, such as Guilmon and Dracomon. So yeah, there's a lot I could go for.... xD It's just... I don't know how to get more than one Digimon.... sweatdrop

I see, very good. I can help with that. All you need to do is keep talking with the others in this guild. While more post you have, more TP you will have.

There is a TP shop, each post gave you 10 TP. There are plenty of things you can get with it. All kinds of digivolutions as well. An extra partner is only possible once you get 10,000 TP. That means, you need to have over 1000 posts in this guild. A second partner needs 15,000 TP. The problem is, you can't have more extra partners with TP any longer. That's why I said, getting a fourth or more partners is quiet hard.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:48 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

I see, very good. I can help with that. All you need to do is keep talking with the others in this guild. While more post you have, more TP you will have.

There is a TP shop, each post gave you 10 TP. There are plenty of things you can get with it. All kinds of digivolutions as well. An extra partner is only possible once you get 10,000 TP. That means, you need to have over 1000 posts in this guild. A second partner needs 15,000 TP. The problem is, you can't have more extra partners with TP any longer. That's why I said, getting a fourth or more partners is quiet hard.

D:
10,000 for a new partner....?!?!? I'm struggling enough to save the 1,250 or whatever it is I need for a Digivolution.... DDDD: gonk gonk gonk Guess I better choose my next two carefully.... =______=

(Jeez, I was so surprised I forgot to green myself...)

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:50 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

D:
10,000 for a new partner....?!?!? I'm struggling enough to save the 1,250 or whatever it is I need for a Digivolution.... DDDD: gonk gonk gonk

(Jeez, I was so surprised I forgot to green myself...

well you're not saving it, it just keeps going so the 125 posts you need for the digivolution will also go into the 1000 post you need for a new partner, but just keep active like this and you'll be fine. it'll go faster than you think biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:54 pm
Blademaster Banryu

D:
10,000 for a new partner....?!?!? I'm struggling enough to save the 1,250 or whatever it is I need for a Digivolution.... DDDD: gonk gonk gonk Guess I better choose my next two carefully.... =______=

Hahaha, exactly my thought when I first took a look at the TP Shop cool

Don't worry, you already have plenty of posts here. But I guess this could answer the question of why there are so many places where to post (Rate the avi next to you, which one do you prefer, corrupt your wish, etc). It is all to help you. You can as well just go to the Bump thread in the guild. I didn't do it myself because I was lucky enough to gain plenty of posts thanks to a contest (I lost, of course, but I gain what I wanted, enough TP to get Slayerdramon)

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:59 pm
Roharu Eruna
Blademaster Banryu

D:

Hahaha, exactly my thought when I first took a look at the TP Shop cool

Don't worry, you already have plenty of posts here. But I guess this could answer the question of why there are so many places where to post (Rate the avi next to you, which one do you prefer, corrupt your wish, etc). It is all to help you. You can as well just go to the Bump thread in the guild. I didn't do it myself because I was lucky enough to gain plenty of posts thanks to a contest (I lost, of course, but I gain what I wanted, enough TP to get Slayerdramon)

Yeah... I suppose... but now I'm starting to be a little worried that I won't get Airdramon at all. gonk I'm looking around and trying to find out right now how I can increase my odds....  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff