Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
♺ Ӄamen Ɍider Ӻourze Ⓞfficial Ⱦhread ♺ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:30 pm
Agito, I only meant by the way Gentaro acted he had that Hibiki swagger to him in regard to how he had a somewhat oblivious and naivete style. That was his first impression on ME anyway.

But yeah, oh man high school! The cliques, the drama, the uniforms... the cliques...

As to the hair yes its not what you are going to see everyday but yeah people do that. Its not the first time its been used either. The principal in Gokusen had the same thing. I just wonder if over time its gonna get bigger kind of like how Tendo had really short hair and by the end of Kabuto it was long.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 am
Quote:

what? no I mean like this is the first rider I'm gonna see from the very first episode when it airs, I started watching OOOs around the time the 13 episode aired.

oohh lol then i apologize sweatdrop i think the first series i actually saw from beginning to end while it was airing was Decade, but i got really into it around the time Kiva was on the air  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:37 am
ohhh lol thats pretty funny, man i should really give Hibiki a chance. if i could change my mind so quick about Fourze, maybe i could come to get past the long 'finishing move" sequences of Hibiki.

haha the cliques =P going by the shows average cliques in high school, I was always apart of the weirdos and freaks lol.

damn thats pretty crazy, they must have alot of devotion to the style to wear it like that >.< lol the craziest i ever see it over here, is like the psycho billy guys. with the point xp lol. Oh yeah for sure, Tendou had some awesome hair by the end of the series xd if I had a list for best hair styles on a Rider, Tendou would for sure be #1 followed by Ryotaro when hes possed by the Ghost Imagin mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:28 am
Well guys, here is my first attempt with tektek to make a Fourze avatar, but there are no head pieces that would match, so here is the bodysuit for now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Brand Suncircle

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:55 pm
@Agito: LOL yeah but as much as I liked Kabuto I'm reminded of a old Japanese saying roughly translated "The series got worse as Tendo's hair got longer" but yeah everyone's a critic eh.

You really should give Hibiki a shot. I'm fully into Fourze now and I'm glad I didn't just hate it on principal because it's not the show I would make. I think they have some big things planned down the line to look forward to.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:03 am
I haven't seen it yet see I don't do the whole download thing so I wait for it to be uploaded to megaupload where most of the time leads to megavideo where I can then watch it  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:44 pm
Inui Takumi
@Agito: LOL yeah but as much as I liked Kabuto I'm reminded of a old Japanese saying roughly translated "The series got worse as Tendo's hair got longer" but yeah everyone's a critic eh.

You really should give Hibiki a shot. I'm fully into Fourze now and I'm glad I didn't just hate it on principal because it's not the show I would make. I think they have some big things planned down the line to look forward to.

LOL damn really? that was actually said about Kabuto? >.< lol but eh everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I will say honestly somethings about Kabuto were kinda upsetting, like the Hoppers going from badass mofo's to somewhat of a comedic relief, and the some what lame designs of a few of the zecters >.< mostly talking about the "weapon zecters" I feel like those were always meant for Kabuto and his Perfect Zecter. it just seemed kind of awkward the way they were trying to Henshin, and look cool when they had to bust out a sword or a gun and attach a Zecter to it xp

yeah I know what you mean, at first i was kinda hating on the fact that, its not what i wanted to see in a Rider. but after watching it, I kinda feel like Fourze put in my place for doubting him lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:09 am
I found this rather funny so lets see what you thinkUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:18 am
Kamen Rider G
I found this rather funny so lets see what you thinkUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL that's a good one xd

(here's a link to episode 3 if anyone is interested)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB4FofM42cY  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:41 pm
Keep them coming.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:48 am
((Episode 4)) mrgreen

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/09/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-4-sub.html  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:23 am
thanks dude oh and I hope people are using our new guild chat place I may hold some type of talk or something there who knows  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:01 pm
Thanks much I wanted to see it again. I'm up for a informal meeting in the chat room anytime I'm on

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 am
So it seems we will finally get some new Riders for the up coming OOO and Fourze movie titled: Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie Wars MEGAMAX.

Kamen Rider Fourze's segment will be the story of Gentaro's first love. The madonna who steals his heart is a high school student called Nadeshiko Misaki. She seems to have the power to become a Kamen Rider. The important points here will be Nadeshiko's identity and what happens with Gentaro's first love.
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko, who is like a Fourze rearranged for a lady. She has a sailor-suit style collar and solar panel ribbons. She has a belt like the Fourze Driver and can use the Rocket and Radar Switches in the ○ and □ sockets, but the × and △ sockets seem to be plugged. Who entrusted her with a Fourze System?
She first appears falling from the sky and barely Gentaro catches her. The mystery of her identity and how she got a Fourze system will cause a large development in the story.

Meanwhile in the Kamen Rider OOO segment, the mysterious boy Miharu transforms into this Kamen Rider (Poseidon). His belt has a design like 3 Core Medals, and his head, torso and legs have their corresponding colors. He has a design with a shark, a whale, and a Bering wolffish on his chest. This concept is reminiscent of OOO. Who created his Core Medals? What is his motivation? His true identity?
Suddenly, Poseidon challenges Eiji to a battle. Since Eiji cannot transform without Core Medals, Birth Prototype (Akira Date) fights instead, but will Eiji somehow be able to Henshin once more??

(as always all info comes straight off of Jefusion.com mrgreen )
http://www.jefusion.com/2011/09/seven-legendary-kamen-riders-in-movie.html

(Additional Rumors not yet confirmed regarding the film)
http://www.jefusion.com/2011/10/latest-movie-wars-megamax-rumors.html  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:15 pm
((Episode 5))
http://henshinfever.blogspot.com/2011/10/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-5-over-time.html

Is it just me, or does this show just keep getting better and better? >.<  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces