Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Rating from a male point of view. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie, lookie, who got hookie?
  Rufio
  Pan
  Wendy
  That fat kid that rolls down the gang way
View Results

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:09 am
bohemian_wild_child
Rate me please? heart
What happened? You avartar looked good the way it was before. Like this it just looks lame. The purple hair with the black undies and boots, and a red whip. LAME!!!!! CHANGE IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS!

Rating - 1/10  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:24 am
How about now?  

JewelsSparkle

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:40 am
JewelsSparkle
How about now?
A bit better, now you have to work on your clothing. The GLOL Dollie dress just looks silly with the other items. Maybe choose a plainer dress/skirt and your avartar will look much better. The Coco kittie in on your back looks really good- hidden in the hair.

Rating - 9/10  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:12 am
rate me now Mr raterer!!  

nrasjaa

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:40 pm
can I get a rating please?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:28 am
nrasjaa
rate me now Mr raterer!!
Your avartar is missing something- shoes. Put some shoes on her. Also, the green messy top does not really flow. A white top would be better.

Rating - 7/10  

ManagerKyoto

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:40 am
ethuil
I don't know how to take your avartar. It is a mix match of different styles and some of them do not work. Like the Fariy wings. They just look a little silly with the other objects. And the little grey skirt. If you did not have the vest on it would look ok, but with it does not. Maybe try going for a more uniformed look.

Rating - 4/10  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:58 pm
I'm bored.

Rate meh.  

Triste

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:49 pm
ManagerKyoto
ethuil
I don't know how to take your avartar. It is a mix match of different styles and some of them do not work. Like the Fariy wings. They just look a little silly with the other objects. And the little grey skirt. If you did not have the vest on it would look ok, but with it does not. Maybe try going for a more uniformed look.

Rating - 4/10

uniformed as in like every other female avatar with the grey skirt? Hmm, thank you for your honesty, but I like my messy mixed up av. she's retarded like me. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:15 am
ManagerKyoto
nrasjaa
rate me now Mr raterer!!
Your avartar is missing something- shoes. Put some shoes on her. Also, the green messy top does not really flow. A white top would be better.

Rating - 7/10

messy green top?? that's character b***h!! a white top would make me look like some looser breed stupid girl who's into fairys and all that crap!! white on white is boring!! fair enough on the shoe comment though.... which shoes should i try on??  

nrasjaa

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:25 am
Could I be rated then?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:35 am
Does that mean you rate men too? >_>  

WellzY
Crew

Ozumou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:40 am
Wouldn't it be great if the pic of our Avi stayed constant with each post, so then we could go back to our old posts and
see what we were wearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:43 am
Ozumou
Wouldn't it be great if the pic of our Avi stayed constant with each post, so then we could go back to our old posts and
see what we were wearing.

It would be, but the servers would crack the fats.  

WellzY
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:58 am
Triste
I'm bored.

Rate meh.
Your avartar is funky. It has a really "I just got out of bed and leave me the funk alone" feel about it. Nice flow of colours- white with red is always good. And for once the mug does not look dippy.

Rating - 10/10  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces