Submit

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 pm
Well well, seems some has changed since I was last here, though how much I haven't yet checked.. But, I'm back, and such as that.

And sadly no, I don't have any art of mine, my artistic skills are sadly severely limited..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
So on a lighter note. Does everyone have art of their anthropomorphic persona's? If so I'd love to see them so I can have a better mental image of everyone.
My fursona is actually feral by nature. I don't have an anthro form for her yet, but here's how you can think of me. :3
http://xira-chan.deviantart.com/art/Fursona-Ref-Sheet-Final-194307353  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
So on a lighter note. Does everyone have art of their anthropomorphic persona's? If so I'd love to see them so I can have a better mental image of everyone.

Fursona sharing?
biggrin
Why yes~
Larka.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:03 pm
I keep trying to find an image, but Tsutsuga are apparently unheard-of outside of Mirage of Blaze or the Buddhist religion, so google fails once more :/ I'll probably post one when I learn how to draw a proper squiggle, and go from there, we can't all be SpongeBob sadly XD  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 pm
RevvRaptor
Well well, seems some has changed since I was last here, though how much I haven't yet checked.. But, I'm back, and such as that.

And sadly no, I don't have any art of mine, my artistic skills are sadly severely limited..

Oh, that's to bad. But maybe you could at least describe your fursona please?

As for DarkWolfLove and Zuri-Kai you both have lovely Fursona's.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:19 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
RevvRaptor

That I can do.. Let's see..

A male Tsutsuga, an ancient spirit of Japanese mythos who appears in the form of a ravenous crimson wolf who devours the living souls of the wicked. Anthro it, to about 6'0" to be exact, muscular and quite vicious, a typical scar vertically across its right eye, and dull-golden eyes that seem ethereal in nature. And clothing that looks like it was stolen from J. Talbain (Darkstalkers character).  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:22 am
RevvRaptor
Bohemian Hybrid
RevvRaptor

That I can do.. Let's see..

A male Tsutsuga, an ancient spirit of Japanese mythos who appears in the form of a ravenous crimson wolf who devours the living souls of the wicked. Anthro it, to about 6'0" to be exact, muscular and quite vicious, a typical scar vertically across its right eye, and dull-golden eyes that seem ethereal in nature. And clothing that looks like it was stolen from J. Talbain (Darkstalkers character).

Oh, I've seen pictures of that creature. I can't for the life of me remember where but it was during my "Lets research the hell out of ancient eastern mythology" phase. razz
If I get time/get bored once I'm done with my current bunch of tail projects I might sketch up your fursona. ^^

@Bohemian: Thanks much for the compliment. That ref sheet is so handy. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 am
On a totally unrelated note;

I found a fox trapped in a hole today, so I helped it up!

Hero of the day. cool  

ankarhagen

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:32 am
Zuri-kai
Oh, I've seen pictures of that creature. I can't for the life of me remember where but it was during my "Lets research the hell out of ancient eastern mythology" phase. razz
If I get time/get bored once I'm done with my current bunch of tail projects I might sketch up your fursona. ^^

Ah, that would help a lot, thanks XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 am
Bohemian Hybrid
Does everyone have art of their anthropomorphic persona's? If so I'd love to see them so I can have a better mental image of everyone.

Eh, why not, I only really ever had two things done before, but both are from other artists.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5330715/
This'll do, since the other is mature. xd

I've never really drawn up my fursona since I never fully developed it. I just can't quite decide on some things like fur pattern and such. I want something pretty natural but more interesting than flat brown, so I get to struggle with it. razz  

Garek Maxwell

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 am
Really cool art, everyone!

I've been trying to draw mine, but it's just not coming out right :/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:35 pm
Bampot

What species is it? Maybe if I have time I could do a quick sketch for you. :3  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:14 pm
Zuri-kai
Bampot

What species is it? Maybe if I have time I could do a quick sketch for you. :3

A Japanese Raccoon Dog, like in my signature and avatar smile And only do it if you have time, but I do really appreciate it :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:29 pm
[♫=♥]

Jiti and CB get along very well though. lol I rarely get the whole "yiff in hell" crap in the face.
Sure, some are like, "ew" but they talk to me anyways. I notice CB is slowly accepting furries.

Anyways, anybody notice the activity in Gaia is slowly declining?

Jiti

Tiny Animal

Jiti

Tiny Animal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:40 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
[♫=♥]

OOO:
The anthro is straight up from Gaia and not my from my own head, but I've been stuck with this avi base for a long time and grown attached to it. I love it.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff