Submit

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:51 pm
"That earlier quip aside Captain Yasumeh, it seems the renovations done here have made it quite the popular area for meeting." Natsuki commented coolly simply brushing off the captain's comment and instead focuses on the others who seemed to be poking out of the wood works. She also took the opportunity to fix her disheveled hair as more and more captains emerged from the wood-works.

"Keeping one's mind active reduces the level of trouble that someone tends to get into... for most at least." She commented casting a glance at her captain who had quite the active mind yet ended up in trouble more often than he should. " As I stated earlier before the little spar, calms always come before events of excitement and generally the more intense the calm the more intense the excitement to follow happens to be..." A sound caught her attention and she glanced past the group for a moment sniffing the air momentarily before speaking once more.

" Speaking of the twelfth division head captain... seems there is an eavesdropper hanging about, they should know we are on the same team right?" She questioned with a gentle shrug of her shoulders glancing past the gathering of people to the general direction of the rustling that had popped up in the distance again. From there she could gather very minute hints of the science division's familiar odor not even reiatsu sensing was needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 pm
Kyanah giggled some more as her thoughts faded into the present. She smiled at her lieutenant childishly and nodded. The small woman then turned to Natsuki, "Let us hope the up-coming chaos is fun. And as far a Squad 12, they are known to be eccentric so spying shouldn't be too odd for them. They don't seem to care whose side their on, they like spying and researching." She continued to smile and started to sway slightly as a tune entered her head.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:39 pm
"Eh" Yasumeh said as he lowered himself onto his back and stared up at the forests top with both hands behind his head, "I rather like not having much going on to care about... makes my job that much easier and my slacking that much more justified" he said with a small grin.
As Kano arrived Yasumeh just raised one hand from the ground where he lay in a small wave, "Indeed it is over... and it was a spar, not really a fight. Entirely professional I can assure you" he said knowing the two of them had done it for more reasons than to simply drive off the boredom that their head captain, and by the look of the number of increasing arrivals, others where experiencing.

As Natsuki commented on the twelfth staying hidden he pretended to ignore it for the time being, knowing what he pretended he didn't know meant he had less expectation to react or respond to in any way. Casually he pulled his large rice pickers hat over his face as if dozing off despite the numerous company.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:26 pm
Ginkou dropped his head in disappointment. "......." The low rumble from his head phones made him literally deaf but he was able to read lips, they were talking about him and his squad. He took a moment to assess what was being said. Ginkou walked out from where he was with a dead stare. He eyed all who was there again as if he studying them. He kept headbanging to his low rumbling music.  

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wandering_Samurai_92
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:16 pm
Kaige approached Kyanah and the group with a slight look of annoyance." How is an individual supposed to ponder on the musings of his inner being when all this noise is interrupting my thoughts?" he said with a sharp glance in Kyanah's direction. "What could be so profoundly entertaining that you must intrude upon my thoughts?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:24 pm
Kyanah winked at her lieutenant, "Well first the fact that Squad 6 captain had a battle with Squad 8 captain. Second there is a Squad 12 member spying on us all researching. And third this isn't even your squad grounds so why are you out here pondering anyway?" she said bluntly with a childish smile. She then lay on her back, her fingers interlocking behind her head. A soft sigh came from her lips as she relaxed on the ground.  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Wandering_Samurai_92
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 pm
Kaige rolled his eyes"I was trying to fin a place to think and quite frankly the squad 1 area is always so chaotic that I thought it would be a great day to take a nice walk through the bamboo forest." Kaige said with a sour look on his face. "Of course as soon as I decided it was great day for a walk everyone else apparently decided they all needed to be here to. I guess my musings will have to wait. By the way what's with all the paperwork on my desk?" Kaige raised an eyebrow at Kyanah and gave her an inquisitive look. "Can you really acquire that much trouble in one day?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:04 pm
Yasumeh raised his hat just enough that one eye could seen beneath the large interwoven straw brim, "Not my fault, I didn't invite any of you here" he said rather bluntly to the noise complaint before placing the hat back over his eyes and feigning a light sleep once more. It was rather a surprise that so many squads seemed to have so little to do, it seemed the 1st Captains complaint was one rather pressing on the minds of most. He'd take it upon himself to find a solution, something that really likely wouldn't be of to much effort, but he loathed the thought of any effort that wasn't necessary knowing if he left them to their own devices they'd find one themselves in do time. The decision was tearing at him, keep lazing about in hopes the others would find the answers to their own problems and congeal elsewhere or find it himself and quickly get them on their way so he could return to shirking his own duties.

That's when he thought of his escape goat once more, "Oh, Natsuchan, what do you make of our problem" he said leaving little information on what exactly he was speaking of knowing she was more than quick enough to figure out what he meant.

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 pm
Ginkou smirked and took a deep breath. He was still listening to his head phones rather loudly. Even he wondered why he came, but the he remembered he hated constant working nor did he like the fact his captain treated lower then her wolves. Though he also did need to get some exercise into his day. As he got closer everyone else could slightly hear his music. ( Music) He tried to smile but it gave of a creepy vibe when he was more visible.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:27 pm
"With this many people it wouldn't be hard to hold a mock battle of sorts, after all you are the only one who got to have any fun in your little bout today, we could think of it as an elaborate game of shogi, that should be fun right?" Natsuki commented almost sarcastically answering her captain's silent question with a half serious idea. "after all everyone knows what trouble can come from minds that have nothing to focus on." she stated being sure everyone knew she was looking at yasumeh at this point. "I distinctly remember a certain captain sleeping through a certain hollow outbreak in his assigned district after all." She couldn't help but bring up a little history as it was almost common for her to do so with these little conversations of theirs.  

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:20 pm
Kyanah smiled and laughed. "Hello there," she directed at Ginkou. "I left it there on your desk because I got my part done and now it's your turn," she directed at her displease lieutenant. "And yes, a mock battle would be quite fun for all of us." she finished looking at Natsuki. She stood up, brushing off a few lose blades of grass that had stuck to her and straightening out her clothes. A smile broke out over her face and she giggled once again. "So what are our limitations and who wants to face me," she said with a playful challenge, her hand resting on the handle of her blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:20 pm
Kano raised his head when the Head Captain asked who wanted to face her,"If someone does decide to face you, should we get a bed ready in the medical squads' emergency room?" His eyebrow cocked upwards in a playful manner. He would have fought her himself, had he actually brought Kanpekina with him. Since his captain hadn't given him anything to do lately, he was taking this time to relax, and that is a lot easier to do without Kanpe around. Kano yawned, stretching his arms toward the sky, then reached for his gourd and remembered it was empty. He held up the empty gourd in front of him and looked at the group,"Is there a chance I could get a refill?"  

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

SkeleRollz

Wagging Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:27 pm
Ginkou looked back at Kyanah and lifted his hand, even still he was reading her lips due to his music playing loud. " Let...me...be...the first." He silently, yet even still if you thought was creepy, sweetly said. His body carried no zanpaktou, even under his lab. Ginkou wanted to at least test himself. " If I win make me......" He quickly ended his sentence.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:49 pm
Kaige made a disgusted face. "Why do you all want to fight, fighting accomplishes nothing, and instills further aggression. You should spend more time meditating as Confucius says" "The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large." Kaige smiled at the thought of the proverb. Suddenly a small grey an white cat poked her head out of Kaige's shirt. She crawled onto his shoulder and he gave her fur a gentle stroke. She purred and licked his cheek. Kaige looked, with the pride of a proud father, at the small cat. "At least someone understands." He said with a grin.  

Wandering_Samurai_92
Vice Captain

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 pm
Yasumeh listened to the idea of a fight and sighed, thinking perhaps it would allow him to sneak away to the bathhouse. At the protest brought up by Kaige he smirked, "Right and what would confusious and his followers do when an angry dictator came into their lands and began slaughtering them and burning their fields hmm?".
He always had a good rouse at those that promoted pure peace. While it was nice to experience claiming that violence was pointless only brought slaughtered societies as history had showed them. Those with greed would always seek power and those without the power to defend themselves quickly found themselves dead. Preaching peace would only work if man kind wasn't born inherently greedy, unfortunately that was not the case and even in the afterlife the hunger of hollows prevented them from practicing such things even if they truly wished to meaning conflict was inevitable if souls where to be saved from being eaten.

Squad 6-Tacticians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff