Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Roleplay Partner? : 3 Always searching Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 am
Krad Amakawa
Anime_Ghost Girl
Krad Amakawa
Hello nic to meet you! x3 I would like to roleplay with you.I would love to do the student master one but mind if im the male student? xD It may be something like"hard working student that doesnt pay attention to anything except studying gets seduced by his teacher who quickly developed feelings for him despite the age difference." Please quote with your reply.I kind preffer threads though xD

Hello. Sure, I don't mind. I'll be teacher then. Do you know what you want it called?

Umm not really....Im bad with names o xo;; sorry

That's alright xD How about something simple like 'This is beyond wrong!'?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Krad Amakawa
Anime_Ghost Girl
Krad Amakawa
Hello nic to meet you! x3 I would like to roleplay with you.I would love to do the student master one but mind if im the male student? xD It may be something like"hard working student that doesnt pay attention to anything except studying gets seduced by his teacher who quickly developed feelings for him despite the age difference." Please quote with your reply.I kind preffer threads though xD

Hello. Sure, I don't mind. I'll be teacher then. Do you know what you want it called?

Sure xD just send me the link when you have made the thread and we cn get started x3  

Krad Amakawa

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 am
iNishino Inferni
Anime_Ghost Girl
iNishino Inferni
I want to do a Popular girl/ Nerdy Boy thing.

I can playu a guy cause I live with one and its annoying but it has perks so I will play a guy if you want. I love playing girls thoguh because you can explore so much being one.

Plot if I were a guy:
We were best friends when we were younger, I was the guy, she was the girl. When we got into middle school we ended up splitting up and she went with the cheerleaders while I stayed with being a nerd. I stare at her everyday from across the classroom and I fear she has forgotten me forever; The spring dance is coming up and I hope I can transform myself into a guy she'd love.

Plot if I were a Girl:

I grew up with him always there by my side, we both reached Junior high and we ended up being torn apart; me in the cheerleaders and him in the club full of smart people; I wasn't dumb but I wasn't a total genius anyway; before I realised it we had gotten into high school and I was still that popular cheerleader, over the years of laughing and learning who he was I discovered that I'd fallen in love with him; with his nerdy glasses off he looked just like one of the jock but that wasn't what I loved about him; it was the fact that we were so carefree together and I hoped that I'd manage to make him fall in love with me before its too late.

Title for both:
Notice my Feelings

Hello. I like both your plots. Especially the nostalgic feel to them. Seeing that your preference is to play girls, I suppose I can be a guy in this one. I don't have any objections with either. Brief warning though, I might not be the best when it comes to playing guys. But this guy being a nerd will be easier for me than the popular girl because of my own personality (yes, I'm a dork and I like it! xD). I'd choose the second plot, if you don't mind.

ahaha ok ;D lets get to it ;D

Okay it's done. Here's the link:
: 3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 am
Krad Amakawa
Anime_Ghost Girl
Krad Amakawa
Anime_Ghost Girl
Krad Amakawa

Sure xD just send me the link when you have made the thread and we cn get started x3

Here's the link. If you want, you can post first along with your profile.
: 3  

cozzie livs

Egg

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:16 pm
Bump :3 Still looking  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:40 pm
Ello there, the bully x victim one sounds rather fun. that or perhaps a topic form my own search thread might catch your eyes  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:49 pm
MinikoMaki
Ello there, the bully x victim one sounds rather fun. that or perhaps a topic form my own search thread might catch your eyes

Hello. Sure I'm willing to do that one. Do you have a plot in mind? Also do you have any gender preferences?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:54 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl

First I would like to point out I tend to play males.
Other then that I was thinking with bulling either a sports team type thing or something not often thought of. Instead of school or work.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:58 pm
MinikoMaki

Okay, I can play female if you want.

And as for the plot... how about that a quite famous football (soccer) team gets a new female manager. The team members are not really fond of her and treat her like she's inferior to the team. We can continue from there if you want.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:04 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl

Would the female be the victim then cause like I said something kinda different is what I am looking for with that topic.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 pm
MinikoMaki

Well, stereotypically, usually males are targeted more in terms of bullying. At least that's what happens in my school most of the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl

Guess it depend on ones school, cause at mine the men fought and the girls bullied...So lets go with yours~  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:15 pm
MinikoMaki

I suppose you're right xD Alright then. Would you prefer PMs or threads? I'm flexible. Also, do you care for profiles?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:22 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl

either or, and profiles are only needed in threads really for me. Also what is your stopping point for everything.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games