Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Ray's search for epic 1x1 partner(s)!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spaaantz

Divine Muse

10,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:34 am
PinkieKitty

We could do the whole 'living together in a mansion' bit; or maybe the brawlers are taking a break and traveling to each of the lands the brawlers are from... erm, maybe they live in the worl that subspace is set in; and everyone lives in a little town that was made for them? lots of idea's >W< Shall they just be getting feelings for each other or not?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:06 pm
xXRayanne_Kat_HollowsXx
PinkieKitty

We could do the whole 'living together in a mansion' bit; or maybe the brawlers are taking a break and traveling to each of the lands the brawlers are from... erm, maybe they live in the worl that subspace is set in; and everyone lives in a little town that was made for them? lots of idea's >W< Shall they just be getting feelings for each other or not?

That sounds interesting. If they intended to battle in Luigi's mansion, but the storms kept them from doing anything and they had to stay there until the storm ended. We could pick a few characters each and RP their experience in the mansion.  

PinkieKitty

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100

Spaaantz

Divine Muse

10,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:11 pm
PinkieKitty

That sounds interesting. If they intended to battle in Luigi's mansion, but the storms kept them from doing anything and they had to stay there until the storm ended. We could pick a few characters each and RP their experience in the mansion.

Alright; so they travel between the stages and stuff, and end up getting trapped in Luigi's mansion? -Crazy Hand maybe just locked a select few in there because he thought it would be fun to watch them go crazy? - Alright; I def want Sheik~ And perhaps Roy... even though I don't know much about him... he's so cute and innocent >W< -looked him up on fire emblem wiki - and if you want 3 charries each i can do a request of yours if you want~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm
xXRayanne_Kat_HollowsXx
PinkieKitty

Alright; so they travel between the stages and stuff, and end up getting trapped in Luigi's mansion? -Crazy Hand maybe just locked a select few in there because he thought it would be fun to watch them go crazy? - Alright; I def want Sheik~ And perhaps Roy... even though I don't know much about him... he's so cute and innocent >W< -looked him up on fire emblem wiki - and if you want 3 charries each i can do a request of yours if you want~

Okay, I want Ike, Pit, and Pikachu. I'm kind of a big fan of PitxRoy. They both seem so cute and innocent! And as for Pikachu, he follows Pit around like a pet. ^_^  

PinkieKitty

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100

Spaaantz

Divine Muse

10,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:48 am
PinkieKitty

>D >////< Pit and Roy=adorable! I think I'll put Young/Toon Link as my third, like Pikachu to Pit; he'll follow Sheik around like a younger brother,specially going around the haunted mansion~ ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 am
xXRayanne_Kat_HollowsXx
PinkieKitty

>D >////< Pit and Roy=adorable! I think I'll put Young/Toon Link as my third, like Pikachu to Pit; he'll follow Sheik around like a younger brother,specially going around the haunted mansion~ ;D

Awesome! So are you okay with thread RPing? It works best for me.  

PinkieKitty

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100

Spaaantz

Divine Muse

10,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:36 pm
PinkieKitty

I've never rp'd via pms before, so far i prefer thread rping XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:23 pm
xXRayanne_Kat_HollowsXx
PinkieKitty

I've never rp'd via pms before, so far i prefer thread rping XD

Awesome! Then I'll just make a little thread in the guild and we'll be good.  

PinkieKitty

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100

Spaaantz

Divine Muse

10,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:26 pm
PinkieKitty

Whoot happy face!~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 pm
PinkieKitty

Hey still up for the SSB idea we had?~ You said you would make the thread but then I didn't hear from you sweatdrop  

Spaaantz

Divine Muse

10,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100

PinkieKitty

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:54 pm
xXRayanne_Kat_HollowsXx
PinkieKitty

Hey still up for the SSB idea we had?~ You said you would make the thread but then I didn't hear from you sweatdrop

Here!
I made the thread a while ago, and I have this distinct memory that I showed you... but I guess I didn't!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:31 am
PinkieKitty

you didn't; but that's okay! Glad I decided to ask~  

Spaaantz

Divine Muse

10,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Married 100

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:58 pm
xXRayanne_Kat_HollowsXx

- Fandoms are my fave, but I like Oc stuff as well, my fave fandoms are LoZ (Legend of Zelda), SSB (Super smash bros.), Pokemon (actually being pokemon though), Fruits Basket, Ouren High school host club [if I think of anymore later; I'll update this portion!]

You had me here. PM me please!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 pm
xXRayanne_Kat_HollowsXx
Ello Ello I am Ray_Kat_Hollows; though feel free to call me simply Ray or Kat!

We should do an ouran rp  

The Starling

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games