Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
MDH's 1x1 search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Color
  Pink/Red
  Blue/Green
  Black/White
  Yellow/Orange
  Purple/Brown
  Gold/Silver
  Other
View Results

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:02 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Mkay.... Uhm, so if it is out of Judoh. I am guessing that Clair would be like a mafia boss somewhere else? And Daisuke would be with J somewhere... I just can't see Daisuke without J...

Sorry I did not get the start going last night. Life has been rough lately. I was thinking out of Judoh beacause at the end of the series Dice said was leaving. Said he would be back in a few years.
Clair sort of lost some power and wants to torment Dice more so he follows me out of Judoh. I guess J could follow. The impression I got was J stayed to watch the town and Dice left to go find himself.

Sokay. *nods* I'm just trying to remember it. I think J would have followed, because of Clair leaving.

That is kind of where I wanted to start it out. Clair is wanting some fun so he decides to follow Dice and J hears about this and follows after Clair to keep Dice safe. Just Dice and J will be split for a bit in the beginning.

Mhm. Okay. I just can't see them apart... It's like Shaggy and Scooby... Or some other group of two things.

I do not really have an idea for this RP, if you got one I would love to hear it. I was just picking up where it ended and that ended with them apart. Was going to start out and see where things went.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:05 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Mkay.... Uhm, so if it is out of Judoh. I am guessing that Clair would be like a mafia boss somewhere else? And Daisuke would be with J somewhere... I just can't see Daisuke without J...

Sorry I did not get the start going last night. Life has been rough lately. I was thinking out of Judoh beacause at the end of the series Dice said was leaving. Said he would be back in a few years.
Clair sort of lost some power and wants to torment Dice more so he follows me out of Judoh. I guess J could follow. The impression I got was J stayed to watch the town and Dice left to go find himself.

Sokay. *nods* I'm just trying to remember it. I think J would have followed, because of Clair leaving.

That is kind of where I wanted to start it out. Clair is wanting some fun so he decides to follow Dice and J hears about this and follows after Clair to keep Dice safe. Just Dice and J will be split for a bit in the beginning.

Mhm. Okay. I just can't see them apart... It's like Shaggy and Scooby... Or some other group of two things.

I do not really have an idea for this RP, if you got one I would love to hear it. I was just picking up where it ended and that ended with them apart. Was going to start out and see where things went.

I say like, some sort of new evil power appears.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:08 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Ok so then you want Dice to have returned to Judoh, did he hook up with Kyoko, anime left impression that is what would happen (at least for me)? Do you have an idea for some new evil? Not even sure what would be a believable direction for that. Like some android problem?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:13 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Ok so then you want Dice to have returned to Judoh, did he hook up with Kyoko, anime left impression that is what would happen (at least for me)? Do you have an idea for some new evil? Not even sure what would be a believable direction for that. Like some android problem?

That sounds like a good idea, or maybe like certain high ranking members in society, be it the mafia or government are being axed(as in being killed)  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:36 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

That sounds like a good idea, or maybe like certain high ranking members in society, be it the mafia or government are being axed(as in being killed)

That could tie in Clair and make him interested in what is going on. Could have the mafia and government members both getting axed, that would pull the special unit into the investigation that way.
I am still trying to figure out if I need to tweak and OC I have or make a new one. I got an idea of what I want them doing just a matter if I can make one I have fit into the idea I have.
Do you have an OC figured out?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:34 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

That could tie in Clair and make him interested in what is going on. Could have the mafia and government members both getting axed, that would pull the special unit into the investigation that way.
I am still trying to figure out if I need to tweak and OC I have or make a new one. I got an idea of what I want them doing just a matter if I can make one I have fit into the idea I have.

Yes, for the most part I got it ready. I figured mine could be like a assassin, hired for a job from time to time by clair or something.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:44 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Yes, for the most part I got it ready. I figured mine could be like a assassin, hired for a job from time to time by clair or something.

Alright, I was leaning towards my character being someone forced to work for the 'new evil' making androids or something. Could escape and then run into Dice or Dice find the lab or something and free all the people who are forced to work.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:03 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Alright, I was leaning towards my character being someone forced to work for the 'new evil' making androids or something. Could escape and then run into Dice or Dice find the lab or something and free all the people who are forced to work.

Ahhh I see.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:08 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Ahhh I see.

I will go ahead and try to make a start for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:15 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Ahhh I see.

Mkay. pms or thread on here?  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:20 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Ahhh I see.

Normally I prefer PMs but my inbox has been icky the last few days so a thread on here if that is alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:44 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22154523

I suck at titles if you got a better one I will change it.  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Ahhh I see.

Normally I prefer PMs but my inbox has been icky the last few days so a thread on here if that is alright.

Kay. Just post a link up in the next thing you post.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:08 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Ahhh I see.

Kay. Just post a link up in the next thing you post.

I posted the link, in the post before yours. I will get my first post in soon. Had to go let out the neighbors animals.  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

The Starling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:19 pm
MissDotHacker
Hi everyone, feel free to call me MDH, Dot, Miss, basically any variation of my name. As the title states I am looking for some awesome people to RP with.

I have been RPing for almost five years and been more into the last year or so. Most of the time I am on gaia daily (if something happens I will let you know) and I respond as quickly as I can to an RP.

I prefer longer term RPs however if you want to do something shorter just let me know before we start.

I am female, not sure that matters, I will RP with females or males however I will not just do male. I have no problem doubling though. If I am willing to attempt a male for you then you should for me.

I prefer not to do a profile outline however I will do a simple one if you prefer to have them.

Color and a picture are as pretty as I will get, if it is in a PM I prefer not to add a picture to every reply.

I wouldn't mind trying an ouran rp with you... PM me if you'd like to discuss it?  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games