Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm
Custom into Yareha Afaer x Talaitha
I'd like a girl with the same spots as the second cub (same exact color and everything), over a brown base coat like this great aunt's coloration. Inner ears, tail tuft and eyes all CC.

THEY ARE SO PRETTY. <3 Adding golds to trade!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:22 pm
We're giving the other custom slot to DeD! She'll send the trade when she can. =3

oo DeD
Applying for: Yareha Afaer x Talaitha
Name of SoA: Sjurd
Meaning: Norwegian variant of the old norse hero, Sigurd. Meaning "Victory" and "Guardian"
Appearance: Main body color same as the stripe down Yareha's nose. White paint marking in the design of this aunt, lined by the gold color of Yareha's foreleg(the exact way the marking is lined is CC. The ref is only an idea). Other little design things seen in ref.
Visual reference: [X]
Personality: As a cub, Sjurd will be bold and proud, if not a bit haughty. He won't hesitate to speak his mind, and it would take a little while for the cub to learn restraint. As he grows, Sjurd will become a lion still full of pride and boldness, but with learned restraint and a more regal demeanor. He will grow to be a reaver, committed to his pride and family. Throughout he'll love his family and siblings and his momma will hold a special place in his heart.
Any additional requirements that the family has: In pride foreverandeverandever > u>

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

AnimeChickie generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:06 am
Katavi x Rogue  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:55 pm
Erm, I really hope I'm doing this right. I won a cub from Katavi's litter. I hope this is the right form and place to put it. c:

Name: Waliovaa'Nafsi
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion
Parents: Katavi x Rogue
Description: Nafsi looks almost exactly like her mother - her markings are similar (if you want to play around with them a bit, that's fine), except she is green where her mother is blue, and gray where her mother is black. Her eyes are golden.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [x] - This is just for the color theme - I used Photoshop to change Katavi's colors.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:14 pm
Applying for: Katavi x Rogue
Name of SoA: Giza'angani
Meaning: "Dark Sky"
Appearance: Giza is a big boy who favors both his mother and his uncle more than the rogue that sired him. He has a dark coat with a white stomach and posesses some throwbacks to his uncle, and possesses gradients of varying shades of black and blue. With the exception of that, his markings can be mostly CC. c: Have fun!
Visual reference: [Mom] [Uncle]
Personality: Giza is somewhat of a gentle giant. While he is not one to let himself be pushed around completely and will fight to defend himself and his family, he would much rather nuzzle up to his younger siblings. He views himself as big brother, making it his own responsibility to watch out for his siblings and, in general, take care of the family... Even if he isn't the first born. He loves to play and roughhouse, but is generally level headed and hard to fluster. Due to his love for his family, he will probably be one of the last to leave home. He is also somewhat of a momma's boy and a little unsure of what the outside world holds, hence his unwillingness to leave before the rest.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will definitely roll to see if he is a seer. c: <3 He'd probably tail his mother around and do his best to keep his siblings in line, trying to help out where he can.  
AnimeChickie generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:50 pm
Veru x Moto'seide (+1 10 rps)  

AnimeChickie

Mimsey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:07 pm
For Veru/Seide!

Name:
Species: Lion / Firekin
Parents: Veru / Moto'Seide
Description: Up to your interpretation! I do not need all of the specifications, use whatever you want!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Saonod/Shadows or Africa/Relatives/kanga4a.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Saonod/Shadows or Africa/motoseidecorporal-2.png

Something between those two, except instead of the shades of black or white and red, I'd like just red. So probably two different shades of red? Mane would be solid of one of the two red colors. Eyes also red, with maybe his father's eyemarking in white.

Trade will be coming from motoujamiilands because I am lazy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:08 pm
Name: Jozi'Kenna
Species: Lion
Parents: Veru x Moto'Seide
Description: An identical twin sister to cub #3 (No changes - if there are markings specific to only one side, they will be mirror images)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: The sister

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out