Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Open Plot Thread || Looking still! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:04 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

User Image
Also this girlie. Grown to Juv, but I haven't gotten a chance to play her as a cub. =x
Alunta'itetsyƬp is her full name. Quite a mouthful. She's on her way to the Iknimayan with her father. Since I lack a JRP, they aren't there, yet, and could be anywhere, I suppose. So Rakesh or someone else could find her away from her father for the time being. I don't play him. And his player is too busy to join if you did want him.
Alunta is the typical cub. Snuggly. Playful. Curious. For now, her life is innocent. Carefree. And she has a habit of explaining things by simply saying "Just because!"

I can do an Rp with her. I might consider the other one with Rakesh, but for her it'd be interesting. Rakesh finding her while he's out scouting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 pm
SSBrosB
I'm sorry I swear I'll start it tomorrow, just been busy with schoolwork XP

Take your time.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:56 am
Our RP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:57 am
Sure thing. <3 Alunta is an amusing little girl, I'll give her that. Very bubbly.
Preference on who starts?

The other lion in my sig could be a candidate for any of yours, when he grows within the next two weeks. He's in the U'W, so he'll be leaving on his Banu quest at that time and returning straight home when he has one. He doesn't like being too far from home. Bit of a stick in the mud.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:27 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
Sure thing. <3 Alunta is an amusing little girl, I'll give her that. Very bubbly.
Preference on who starts?

The other lion in my sig could be a candidate for any of yours, when he grows within the next two weeks. He's in the U'W, so he'll be leaving on his Banu quest at that time and returning straight home when he has one. He doesn't like being too far from home. Bit of a stick in the mud.

Doesn't matter to me who starts.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:46 pm
I was wondering if Cythraul might be interested in a fling with my very red girl Dingergisbar? :}
She currently has 0 completed RP's, but I think I might be able to get some done. biggrin

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:14 pm
Here is where we reach a problem. Nor do I. I can easily start it and get it out fast, since I lack RPs waiting on my to start, just to tag.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:27 am
Hoshi Lockhart
Here is where we reach a problem. Nor do I. I can easily start it and get it out fast, since I lack RPs waiting on my to start, just to tag.

I've been so busy with work and sorta logging into gaia that I've completely forgotten about this. If you want to start it to get it out fast, that'd be awesome!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:00 am
I did. Quotes off? Posted it in my plot thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:18 am
Still looking for Rps for Cythraul, in pride and collecting Corsairs!  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:28 am
~Kiana_Nala~
I was wondering if Cythraul might be interested in a fling with my very red girl Dingergisbar? :}
She currently has 0 completed RP's, but I think I might be able to get some done. biggrin

I wouldn't mind it! Would she possibly want to be a Corsair for Cythraul?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:38 am
Here's the girl I was talking about in my own plot thread:

User Image

She's not up for flings or anything like that, but I think a RP might turn out amusing.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:41 pm
Annchen
Here's the girl I was talking about in my own plot thread:

User Image

She's not up for flings or anything like that, but I think a RP might turn out amusing.

She looks beautiful! An RP with her would be nice. I'm wondering about the other girl too, the dark girl with the gold markings.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:57 pm
I'm starting to get the dark girl sorted now. She's traveling with her sister and another male from the same disbanded pride. I want that RP too, just wanted to know where she's at and where she's headed. Give me a couple of days and I'll be able to start something for us, or if you want to start a RP in the roguelands and PM the link for me.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:05 pm
Annchen
I'm starting to get the dark girl sorted now. She's traveling with her sister and another male from the same disbanded pride. I want that RP too, just wanted to know where she's at and where she's headed. Give me a couple of days and I'll be able to start something for us, or if you want to start a RP in the roguelands and PM the link for me.

Awesome awesome. I can start something between them.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff