Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:35 pm
-thinks Bukaera should go to the Mazu-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:26 pm
Maybe eventually. xd He would go crazy with a lion king and not a leopard king. Though he would feel right at home with all the leopards in the pride.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:19 pm
For Buka

User Image

Cefni is a quiet reserved prim and proper sort I would love for her to find a mate but I would be willing to fling her as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:53 pm
nessiaing

She pretty. 3nodding Defiantly love to have a fling. I'll have to see how they do before I can offer him as a mate though. Would you like me to start or do you want to start? Either way I won't be able to do anything till tomorrow. I have work in a couple minutes.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:06 pm
Added Hotza to mate search! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 pm
heart  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:22 pm
I have my Leopardess Hariti who is a very ladylike girl looking for a mate or flings. User Image
If you are still looking for Bukaera I would love to try them together.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 pm
ileatea

I have to flings before her, but I'm pretty good at racking up rps quickly. Why don't we see how they do in rp and than decide. 3nodding Want to start or would you like me to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:27 pm
If you would start that would be amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:02 pm
ileatea
If you would start that would be amazing.

Here you go!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:20 pm
For Meris-Perrin:

User Image

This is Aurelie who I just applied to place into the coalition. C: Hopefully she'll be accepted as an original member and a noble. <3 If she is then I was wondering if you would be interested in plotting them together? I'm up for about anything with her. Hoping that they could become possible mates after a while?

Personality wise she appears to be a true lady with a true and honest manner. She is gentle and kind, but on the inside is a burning passion for life and the need to take charge. She is no cinderella or delicate flower of a lady. Definitely very stubborn as well because once she decides on something there's no stopping her. And since her father's death she has pushed back a dream of her's that she has had since being a cub - to become a chevalier.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 pm
RAWR!!!

heh, anyway rp prehaps??

For Mazal fling/general rp I offer Neeja She is abit of an older lady. Very warm and loving, she has a kind word for everyone. She already has 7 rps.

For your DW's I have Zana, an artisan and her juve son Zhak.  

Keantha

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 pm
Sabra Knight

I love her *_*. I think that they would be perfect together. Want to see how they do in a rp and see where it gets them? I can start if you want.

Keantha

Do you mean Buka by chance? xd Either way I would love a fling.

I would love some D'W too! I have a cubby who would love some rp. His name is Ngozi and is a little trouble maker.

For the rps would you like me to start or would you like to?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:40 pm
heh yeah that is what I meant sweatdrop

as for the Dw, Zana would have a blast playing with a trouble making cub. She is an adult but totally a cub still at heart. She ambushed her mate to bite his butt then runs away. She will play dead then pounce her sons if they come to check on her. She is generally a big kid...who randomly breaks into song and dance. Total disney toon LMAO. Zhak is a little more reserved, he takes after his dad and is fascinated with the sky in the sky.

If you could start and fling them at me, that would be epic!  

Keantha

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:22 am
Keantha

Here is one of the D'W. I will start another one with Zhak in a couple days just so I don't get over loaded with rps. xd

Here is the one with Buka. I'll hurry and get 5 finished rps for him. I think I'll go out of order with him just because you do have your rps ready to go. xd  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff