Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1X1 search! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:20 pm
Maid Sakura Uchiha
vader-lifer14
Maid Sakura Uchiha
vader-lifer14
Maid Sakura Uchiha
vader-lifer14

Teen Titans: Starfire or RavenX My OC

Oh my gosh, I haven't watched Teen Titans if forEVER! But I still remember what Raven's like. My fav. :3 Send me a PM with info about your OC and I can certainly try. I'm very RP deprived.

Okayz. I'll send you a profile for him.

Yay. I may not be too good to start with, by the way, but I'll read up on her and find a picture.

Okay. Two things, though. How do they meet up, and what's the plot gonna be like for this RP?

That, I plan on discussing in the PM.

okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:09 pm
vader-lifer14
Princess Daiya
Well....Do you know Inuyasha?

I've seen it, but I'm not a fan of it.

Do you know any of the fanbased ideas I listed?

I know Naruto, but I do watch it. I love Pokemon and Teen Titans.  

Kostrya Pandorum

2,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:47 pm
Princess Daiya
vader-lifer14
Princess Daiya
Well....Do you know Inuyasha?

I've seen it, but I'm not a fan of it.

Do you know any of the fanbased ideas I listed?

I know Naruto, but I do watch it. I love Pokemon and Teen Titans.

I can do the teen titans one. I'll let you be either Starfire, Raven, or Terra. I just decided to add Terra.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 pm
Starfire is easier.  

Kostrya Pandorum

2,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:20 am
Princess Daiya
Starfire is easier.

okay. What would the plot for this RP be? how would my guy meet up with Starfire?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:49 am
vader-lifer14
Hey. It's Vader. I'm looking for a new RP, but I have some cravings that I really wanna try. They're mostly fanbased, but if you have any other ideas, I can work with it, depending on the idea. Three quick things: I only play guys, I don't do yaoi, and I don't cyber. Alright, NOW here are my ideas.

Fanbased:
Naruto: Naruto or my OCXAny girl but Sakura!

Durarara: ShizuoXCelty (sorry, fans of ShinraXCelty, but I just don't like Shinra. He doesn't even support Celty's desire to get her head back. Maybe he just likes having an extra hole to stick it. XD)

Bioshock: Subject DeltaXBig Sister OC, or Elanor LambXMy OC (If I don't find someone who can do this with me, I'll friggin' SNAP! lol)

Pokemon: Human Pokemon OCXHuman Trainer OC

Mass Effect: Male ShepardXTali, Liara, or your OC.

Final Fantasy VII: Tifa or YuffieXMy OC

Original Ideas:

Best Friends

PrinceXPrincess (rival kingdoms)

AngelXHuman

DemonXHuman

AlienXHuman

Mutant test subjectXScientist's daughter

Young Greek GodXHuman Girl

I know that school will be an issue, so I don't want us getting ahead of each other. If you have to leave the RP, tell me. It's cool.

It has come to my attention that you are in want of a bioshock rp... I am glad to say that I did one during the time Bioshock 2 came out, but sadly it died a slow death... (no one posted anymore, sigh) I played Elizabeth that time, and I'm willing to play her again, if you want. She is after all a big sister, correct? And I'll be using real pics, if you don't mind. Do you have a plot for this one?

Oh, and just to let you know, I have a tendency to inconsistently post due to my classes... if you're cool with that, then... let's do this.

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:04 pm
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
Hey. It's Vader. I'm looking for a new RP, but I have some cravings that I really wanna try. They're mostly fanbased, but if you have any other ideas, I can work with it, depending on the idea. Three quick things: I only play guys, I don't do yaoi, and I don't cyber. Alright, NOW here are my ideas.

Fanbased:

Durarara: ShizuoXCelty (sorry, fans of ShinraXCelty, but I just don't like Shinra. He doesn't even support Celty's desire to get her head back. Maybe he just likes having an extra hole to stick it. XD)

Bioshock: Subject DeltaXBig Sister OC, or Elanor LambXMy OC (If I don't find someone who can do this with me, I'll friggin' SNAP! lol)

Original Ideas:

Best Friends

AngelXHuman

DemonXHuman

AlienXHuman

I know that school will be an issue, so I don't want us getting ahead of each other. If you have to leave the RP, tell me. It's cool.

It has come to my attention that you are in want of a bioshock rp... I am glad to say that I did one during the time Bioshock 2 came out, but sadly it died a slow death... (no one posted anymore, sigh) I played Elizabeth that time, and I'm willing to play her again, if you want. She is after all a big sister, correct? And I'll be using real pics, if you don't mind. Do you have a plot for this one?

Oh, and just to let you know, I have a tendency to inconsistently post due to my classes... if you're cool with that, then... let's do this.

Hold on a second, I'm going to have an outburst of pure joy.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just happy that someone finally agreed to do this one with me!

I'm okay with using Real Pics, but is this the DeltaXBig Sister one, or Am I just using a regular splicer OC?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:24 pm
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14

Fanbased:

Original Ideas:

Best Friends

AngelXHuman

DemonXHuman

AlienXHuman

Hold on a second, I'm going to have an outburst of pure joy.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm okay with using Real Pics, but is this the DeltaXBig Sister one, or Am I just using a regular splicer OC?

Oh God, I've gotten mixed up... I was referring to Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite, are you familiar with that one? It's completely different from the first and second Bioshock... There's no Delta in the third installment or splicers... sweatdrop  

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:26 pm
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14

Fanbased:

Original Ideas:

Best Friends

AngelXHuman

DemonXHuman

AlienXHuman

Oh God, I've gotten mixed up... I was referring to Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite, are you familiar with that one? It's completely different from the first and second Bioshock... There's no Delta in the third installment or splicers... sweatdrop

lol I've heard of Bioshock Infinite, and I want it so bad! Did it come out yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 pm
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14

Fanbased:

Original Ideas:

Best Friends

AngelXHuman

DemonXHuman

AlienXHuman

I've seen the teaser trailers, and they're freakin' awesome, but it's still going to be released next year... sucks... so, you still want to do this one? You can play Dewitt or some OC character spin-off of him, ot we could do cross-overs with the other Bioshocks and throw in Delta in the mix... what do you think?  

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:40 pm
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14

Fanbased:

Original Ideas:

Best Friends

AngelXHuman

DemonXHuman

AlienXHuman

I've seen the teaser trailers, and they're freakin' awesome, but it's still going to be released next year... sucks... so, you still want to do this one? You can play Dewitt or some OC character spin-off of him, ot we could do cross-overs with the other Bioshocks and throw in Delta in the mix... what do you think?

The crossover seems okay. Plus, I don't know much about Infinite.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:24 pm
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14

Alright. So, how do we go about this? Elizabeth gets thrown into Rapture, her memories erased, and she has to go find a way to get back to the surface with the help of Delta?  

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:26 pm
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14

Alright. So, how do we go about this? Elizabeth gets thrown into Rapture, her memories erased, and she has to go find a way to get back to the surface with the help of Delta?

Sounds good. You wanna make the thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:28 pm
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14

Sure. No prob. Do you have a title for it?  

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:37 pm
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14
kuroppoi_sumi
vader-lifer14

Sure. No prob. Do you have a title for it?

I never thought of one.Hell, I never expected anyone to agree to a Bioshock RP with meh. XD  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games