The Secret Forest OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namine_Ikari

Witty Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:46 am
Guys I'm so sorry that I've been gone for so long. sad I just had a whole lot of stuff to deal with and whatnot. Everything is ok now and I should be on regularly again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:17 am
Quote:
Princess Ps

Who are you talking to in the forest. Just asking because there are a lot of people there and you didn't specify  

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

Doom Me Baby

Wheezing Bro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:57 am
There is so many people in the forest and I was kinda too lazy to read everything >_>
I tried to read as much as I could before I had to do the dishes so I kinda left my post open to anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 pm
I apologize for not posting recently. I've been kinda out of it lately. But I think I've got my head back in the game and I'll try to post more often.  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:53 am
Quick question.

Let's say... if the world eater was hungry... could he like... idk, boil the lake for food? (TOTALLY not mentioning this purely because of zephy's character *cough cough*) I mean the lake will be repopulated by the waterfall...eventually. (The world eater only eats once a year or so... so no harm done eh?) Would the forest guardians or the population of the rest of the forest be... idk, angry?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 am
OreoXeires
Quick question.

Let's say... if the world eater was hungry... could he like... idk, boil the lake for food? (TOTALLY not mentioning this purely because of zephy's character *cough cough*) I mean the lake will be repopulated by the waterfall...eventually. (The world eater only eats once a year or so... so no harm done eh?) Would the forest guardians or the population of the rest of the forest be... idk, angry?

lol Hot springs! sorry that's what came to mind.....  

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:52 pm
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
Quick question.

I know, after I did it... and ate all the the fish that die (hopefully zephy too if i can get away with it) I was gonna post in the OOC that the lake will be a hot spring for a while... theres still a waterfall pouring into it so it won't be for too long but you can all have fun XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:34 pm
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
Quick question.

I know, after I did it... and ate all the the fish that die (hopefully zephy too if i can get away with it) I was gonna post in the OOC that the lake will be a hot spring for a while... theres still a waterfall pouring into it so it won't be for too long but you can all have fun XD

Heheheh I wonder how Zephy would take to being eaten, and and and there is soo many people at the lake now i'm surprised he hasn't done something about the people swimming in it yet. and not to mention all the arguing going on.  

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:44 am
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
Quick question.

Heheheh I wonder how Zephy would take to being eaten, and and and there is soo many people at the lake now i'm surprised he hasn't done something about the people swimming in it yet. and not to mention all the arguing going on.

Well... if everyone is disturbing your peaceful garden... i could have a certain thirsty somebody come out and scare people off while getting a drink. If they start a fight, i'll end it quickly before your poor garden is ruined XD (Stupid intruders messing with our forest >.> Tren at the top of the list for stupid... near the bottom for messing with the forest.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:07 am
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
Quick question.

Well... if everyone is disturbing your peaceful garden... i could have a certain thirsty somebody come out and scare people off while getting a drink. If they start a fight, i'll end it quickly before your poor garden is ruined XD (Stupid intruders messing with our forest >.> Tren at the top of the list for stupid... near the bottom for messing with the forest.)

LOL you can what you like. heheh as long as Emy doesn't get dragged into it too much. She may have to be summonded (depending on what Audrey says to Sylvi.... I haven't looked yet) heheh puppy thirsty? if he wants a not so filling sweet potato he can help himself to one too. lol

Edit: well so Emy isn't going anywhere for the time being, Sylvi and Audrey and Damonare coming to her.....
And OMG I love the reference to the Rakun /raccoon thing in emy's case. Wow Tren is the least convinced person ever, bet he still thinks he's dreaming....  

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150

Star Marry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:47 am
Omg it took me a few mins to post cause i couldnt cause i ouldnt stop laughing at trenw adorableness  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:50 am
Star Marry
Omg it took me a few mins to post cause i couldnt cause i ouldnt stop laughing at trenw adorableness

I know that happened to me too I kept laughing while reading, and I's waited for you to post  

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:24 pm
Next on the 'Waterfall' channel, we have 'Cooking with Emily' Stay tuned folks! LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:52 am
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
Next on the 'Waterfall' channel, we have 'Cooking with Emily' Stay tuned folks! LOL

xD Emily to me is so adorable heart  

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:41 am
Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Unfortunately, there will not be time for the show. Vladimir is losing control of his demonic side.  
The Secret Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff